Greater Nashville Reptile Show?!?! Warning / Potential problems. - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 07:20 AM   #131
HISSREPTILES
KELLI you make it sound like you did everything for me! well i think you are forgetting i was there to help you for the most part i helped supply you with animals and caging suppliers and a wealth of info to help your business sucsessfuly grow maybe i was in a situation but the fact remains you owed me for months on caging and the rent payment was in consideration for that! i always wanted to think the best of you guys and did that as well because thats what friends do and by helping me in that instance it regained my trust in you both! now you dont need to prove anything to me it seems that if you can make good to all of theese other people that will prove your integrity! i will not post another word from here out! I figured once i got on here you would finally speak up! what happened to us is history just make good to everyone involved in this situation! good luck to you both and say hi to "BOB" for me!

Old 07-12-2005, 08:47 AM   #132
audrypayne
You are wasting your time, Dennis. We quickly learned that she has an answer for everything. "Critically Compulsive Liar" is the correct term, I think. She's extremely good at it too. Answer for everything, and an excuse for everything. Yeah, she's done nothing but favors for everyone. She probably thinks we all owe her. You could sell me beachfront property in Nashville before I'd believe anything she says. I have to admit that she was very nice. That's one of the things that made us give her a chance.
Cricket

Old 07-12-2005, 08:48 AM   #133
rujonesin
Kelli

I said from the beginning that I thought you wanted and expected a better turn out. As Audry said, while I would have been disappointed with the show's attendance I would not have been angry with you had you not been so deceitful. I talked with you three times the week of the show regarding all your concerns with the USDA and the sugar gliders. You knew that those details were taken care of but never mentioned to me that you decided to let another glider vendor in your show after you told me I would be the only one. You also told them that there would not be anyone else there selling gliders. You told the rodent guy he would be exclusive, yet there were two vendors with rodents. Premium crickets was screwed the worst. What if they had actually brought 1,000,000 crickets like you initially encouraged them to do? You were so anxious to get as many vendors there as possible you didn't care about the promises you made to them. Was it really worth letting DR. Death bring crickets into your show to have his dying animals there? I have been told on numerous occasions that these are the items you can't bring to a show (insert exclusive list here) because they had exclusive agreements with other vendors. My biggest problem withyou was not the shows poor attendance but your deceptiveness with everyone involved. If you claim you are trying to work everything out with those you screwed then what about the checks that were written on a closed account? To write a check that has insufficient funds to cover it with the belief that those funds will eventually be there is wrong but is completely different that writing a check on a closed account. With a closed account there is no intention, or possibility, of it being made good. You may be able to fix some of the things you did but you won't be trusted again because of the intentional, and continual, web of lies you spun.

Old 07-12-2005, 10:02 AM   #134
Sherry Howell
Angry Kelli

Kelli,

So good of you to show up. You say you would never steal from the shelter and for me to call you and you would get me cash. Now, Kelli, you certainly have my phone number. You called it several times BEFORE the show. You also have my email. I'm pretty easy to find, actually. Also, your very actions show that you did, indeed, steal from the shelter. Why else did you and your husband and kids just vanish without saying anything to anybody? Because you had no intention of: 1) giving half of the raffle money to the shelter; 2) paying Premium Crickets the $5,500 you owed him because of your promise to a) have him for the only cricket vendor and b) you would buy all the leftover crickets he had at the end of the show (and, boy did he have lots of crickets left over); 3) the check you wrote Roark...on an account that had been closed for more than a year. Yeah, girl, you steal and you lie. You are a very good liar because you can look someone straight in their eyes when you lie to them. That takes practice, girl, so I know lying is not new to you. You advertised vendors on your website that you knew would not be there because they had repeatedly told you they would not be there. Then, at the show, you tell people that NERD and other well-known breeders will be attending the December show, that the only reason they didn't come to this one was because of the FIRE show and they were afraid they would not have the stock for the FIRE show. Kev and Kara at NERD got a kick out of that one when I told them. I loved it when your eyes got so big when I told you they were my friends and I would call them and put in a good word to make sure they show up in December. You avoided me like the plague after that one. I'm not sure what you were trying to get from Ernie Lanier when I crashed your little party you and Troy were having with him, but I'll make damned sure he won't fall for it.

The check you wrote to Roark on an account that has been closed for more than a year is quite a criminal offense. I hope you and your husband do time for it...lots of time.

You want to give the money you promised to the shelter? Then you call me and make arrangements to get the money to me. Mail it to me?? Oh, hell no. It would be conveniently "lost in the mail". You may also consider paying Roark and Premium Crickets...and apologizing to all the people you screwed over.

Those of us who were at your show were not aware of your reputation prior to the show. We all know your reputation now:

Old 07-12-2005, 01:31 PM   #135
audrypayne
That was very well written, Sherry. I wonder if they will be out of jail in time to start their next scandalous show in Dec.
Cricket

Old 07-12-2005, 02:02 PM   #136
Sherry Howell
Thanks, Cricket. Reading her post just ticked me off. She couldn't get online because she was moving??? Out of the country???? And then she tries to act like she's the victim??? I don't think so.

Old 07-12-2005, 07:28 PM   #137
exotics2aquatics
alright you want to chat lets chat
ill be waitng in to chat room

Old 07-12-2005, 11:26 PM   #138
exotics2aquatics
I will no longer be posting any thing to this site for those of you who wish to contact me you have my number. I can not and will not speek for troy only myself so if your issue is with him call him otherwise I wish all of you the best of luck in the future.

kellie

Old 07-12-2005, 11:47 PM   #139
Southerncat
Kellie

I am still standing by our original agreement, you have 1 table to do with as you please. Just let me know now if you still want it because we only have 8 tables left and then we will be totally booked!

Sincerely,
Cathy Elrod

Old 07-12-2005, 11:52 PM   #140
exotics2aquatics
Cathy as much as I would Love to come to your show I have to much going on and also feel I won't be welcomed in this comunity any more and for the record I am willing to talk to anyone that has anything to say to me but can not speak for things that were said by troy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread