A deal gone wrong with Mike Plank at, B.G.R. - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2006, 01:04 AM   #131
Royal Variations Ltd
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
I love how you talk to people, You Leetle fat Fuck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark

joe capone, you are a very greedy obnoxious little man thats so full of your self, all you talk about is your low prices and great deals.(wal-mart mentality)go with that see how far that gets you. I wonder what really happened with that chevy dealership that you had. I bet theres a good story there?

What jasballs said to you, I think it was you are a fat little F__K. yea I'll go with that.

What forum would allow such comments? You do not impress me! You rank people who do business and yet you allow such filth on your own forum?

Old 10-02-2006, 01:10 AM   #132
Joe at PHR
Mike,
I called you on every number available and nothing. I texted you nothing. This going to the next level really soon and it is not going ot be good. Why do you think you can take my money and steal it. I am putting you on my tv show. The 11k will be nothing after all this. Even this thread has cost you much more than that. I will also go intenational with this. ou will not screw me friend. I will go to Ham and embarrass you and at every show from here on in that you are at. That I can tell you. So I called every number even sig international for him. I left him messages. I texted him at his phones. I don't like this and I think he is going to try and screwme. He won't get away with it becasue I have everything but he is going to effect alot of people around him negativly in a huge way. Over 11k this istupid. He is stealing my money. As of now Mr. Plank is a thief in my book and will see what it is all about if I am not contacted soon. Mike you are supposed to be an industry leader not a scumbag. You are killing your own industry becasue noone will invest plus my atorney is loving this. I need to be contacted immediatly. I am at you dragon herp web site. Just cut the shit and pay me and be aman not a coward. You should be embarrassed and surprised if anyone buys from you after this shit.

Joe at MKR

Old 10-02-2006, 05:30 AM   #133
TripleMoonsExotic
Can one of the Mods verify that this is actually Joe from MKR via IP?

I find it really, really hard to believe that anyone active in this business would speak like this to the community, brag about how much money they make & threaten to ruin competitors businesses. Really I guess I shouldn't be surprised with anything, but this has dropped my jaw.

Old 10-02-2006, 08:30 AM   #134
Chameleon Company
Guys, to help clarify, here's the adage. If you take the time to stop and argue with an idiot, all a passer-by will see is two idiots arguing.

Old 10-02-2006, 10:23 AM   #135
Joe at PHR
Thisi s Joe at MKR and you get aken for 10,000 and you tel me how you feel. I will bring the gecko industry single handedly if Mr. Plank doesn't give me my money. There is alot of unclaimed money fliowing in the gecko industry. Need I say more Mike? This is big business. Wether you like it or not I give the best deal and the best service. My animals are awesome and partner in unbelievable. Noone can even touch the custome satisfaction. Ask all mypast customers. With that beng said if he does it to me and I am the largest in balls. What is he going to do to you? How would you feel to be out 10k lied to by someone who is supposed to be an industry leader. He will soon find out. Alot of of people will. I will get my 11k you will see.

Joe at MKR

Old 10-02-2006, 10:28 AM   #136
Joe at PHR
For all the people in the Gecko industry who know what I am talking about Call him. This is going to get bad for everyone if I don't get my money. So let's all start calling mr. Plank becasue I just want my money he took. This is bad business and if he thinks he can do this he I will do what I have to do but the public won't buy from hin anymore. It is what it is!

Joe at MKR

Old 10-02-2006, 11:27 AM   #137
Otter_23
Let me get this straight. You are claiming to bring the gecko industry down because one guy ripped you off? The Clarks are willing to partner with you while you make claims to ruin the gecko industry. Why do you make statements that if they don't pay you back it will be bad for everyone? I understand being ripped off (if you doubt me, call me) but to threaten every one for one persons actions is unbelievable. If you made over 700k in sales why are you threatening an entire industry over 10k (I'm not excusing the ripping you off)?

Old 10-02-2006, 11:44 AM   #138
Joe at PHR
Let me correct myself,
For the people that fly straight and pay everything properly that is they will be fine. I am not going to be screwed and stand idlely and let this go on. Sometimes peopes actions in industrys effect them. This is about someone taking money and not coming through who will wish he did after I am through.

Joe at MKR

Old 10-02-2006, 11:46 AM   #139
HerpKeeperVA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Guys, to help clarify, here's the adage. If you take the time to stop and argue with an idiot, all a passer-by will see is two idiots arguing.
For one, I agree with you CC

Old 10-02-2006, 11:46 AM   #140
HerpKeeperVA
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpKeeperVA
For one, I agree with you CC
*once. It appears that I can not type today.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!