Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 141 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-21-2016, 01:31 PM   #1401
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by uromastyx13 View Post
Hey tom, as of today nothing . I been MIA due to health issues i been dealing with since October gone through several treatments and still am going through several treatments weekly and i need to avoid as much stress as possible reason i fell off the grid.
I think i been more than patient with garret but like always it's just more false promises to buy time i have accepted my loss since the stress hes caused me and will continue to cause doesn't benefit my or my family's health at all. I have asked for several refunds or payments and like always he refuses.
Mike,
Truly sorry to hear your not doing well, you have been, and always will be, in our prayers! Get well soon!

Garrett has lied, over, and over and over, and over again, can you say SOCIOPATH.......

It should be Sooooo OBVIOUS by now, he's NOT paying anyone back, PERIOD, can you say, CON-MAN.....

Can't stress it enough, AVOID Garrett Smith like the PLAGUE, he CAN'T be TRUSTED, PERIOD!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 03-21-2016, 02:20 PM   #1402
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Chris. You are good at calling people names and making up things. But when asked 2 simple questions you have nothing to say? This is what I expected from you.

1. How is this a scam?
2. How am I a bad guy?

Garrett
Perhaps now you could answer two questions. How is this not a scam? How are you not a bad guy? Well over a year. Proof of nothing. No lizards. And no money. AVOID GARRETT SMITH LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

Old 04-11-2016, 01:43 PM   #1403
Big Time Reptiles
Michael,
Hope you're feeling better!

Curious, any progress with Garrett??

Here's some food for thought, Michael Russo some time ago posted, about a deal he had, and mentions the way he was going to proceed through legal means.

"
This afternoon I met with an officer from the Nassau County Police Department and I am now working directly with a detective from the Computer Crime Division who is helping me proceed with filing charges against Mr. Tummons for Attempted Grand Larceny"

Granted his money was returned through PayPal, and he no longer had a case.

You didn't use PayPal, and to date Garrett Smith has not returned your funds. My point, it won't cost you 1 red cent to contact the Detectives with the Computer Crime Division in your county, and or HIS county.

Your deal with Garrett Smith, IMO, is NOT Attempted Grand Larceny, It IS Grand Larceny, Internet Fraud, & Theft by Deception.

Michael, if I had one foot in the grave, and the other on a banana peel, and Garrett owed me $6500, I'd be at his front door so fast it would make his head spin.

Can't stress it enough, AVOID Garrett Smith like the PLAGUE, he CAN'T be TRUSTED, PERIOD!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 04-11-2016, 08:57 PM   #1404
Chris Kennard
Nicely put Lynn, but futile. Unfortunately. There are too many missing pieces of this puzzle and they've been hidden by some of his victims. In post #1400, Mike said he needs to avoid as much stress as possible. I would think that there would linger a greater stress, via pressure at home, from letting his lack of action allow Garret to walk away with $6,500 of his (?) money that is surely missed when facing hardships regarding medical expenses and every day bills. The weight on Mike's shoulder is not of his own doing, but of his not doing. Perhaps money is no object to him, which might explain his other statement in post #1400, "I have accepted my loss". This is the only time I have ever seen a victim here walk away satisfied that justice is no issue here. Again, something is missing. It will one day all come out in the wash. AVOID GARRETT SMITH LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

Old 04-11-2016, 10:53 PM   #1405
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by uromastyx13 View Post
This Post is about Garret Smith and how he is collecting money from numerous people including myself and has taken several months to deliver the animals or money to refund , I sent him money back in 1-07-15 when he told me weeks before he was able to get Saara Hardwickii legally exported out of Pakistan i asked him many times to send me copies of CITES and a Invoice of it and still to this date I have not received anything to show any sort of proof of it. He has been importing animals in between and actively posting listings of animals for sale or animals he can get , but yet has never any attempt to refund me my money of $6500 whether he really is selling animals or is falsely making false ads to reel people in , I want people to know to save themselves the hassle and not deal with him . He has been taking me for a ride on refunding me my money cause i sent it through a bank transfer which was a horrible choice for me to do , i should of paid through paypal cause i know i would of got my refund a long time ago. He Has told me he would give me a group of Ctenosaura Defensor and we could call it even even though i would still be very short on money for the 3.3 group he offered me , he has also said as soon as he would sell some geckos he recently imported and start refunding but yet again has not paid back one penny. He is recently now starting to say i was his business partner importing the Saara Hardwicki but we never signed no legal document or has he ever showed me paper work for them . I will be posting several pics of text messages of how many months i been waiting for animals i paid for and how many times i have been asking for a refund.
This was posted on July 20th, 2015. Garrett recieved money on January 7th, 2015. Still NO LIZARDS. Still NO REFUND. Still NO PROOF OF ANYTHING! Including Pakistani contact, paperwork, money trail...NOTHING!!! So Garrett, I'll ask again. HOW ARE YOU NOT A BAD GUY? HOW ARE YOU NOT A SCAMMER? You won't answer that because YOU CAN'T! Your name is mud in this industry, and so are your cohorts.

Old 04-11-2016, 11:12 PM   #1406
spinytail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Michael,
Hope you're feeling better!

Curious, any progress with Garrett??

Here's some food for thought, Michael Russo some time ago posted, about a deal he had, and mentions the way he was going to proceed through legal means.

"
This afternoon I met with an officer from the Nassau County Police Department and I am now working directly with a detective from the Computer Crime Division who is helping me proceed with filing charges against Mr. Tummons for Attempted Grand Larceny"

Granted his money was returned through PayPal, and he no longer had a case.

You didn't use PayPal, and to date Garrett Smith has not returned your funds. My point, it won't cost you 1 red cent to contact the Detectives with the Computer Crime Division in your county, and or HIS county.

Your deal with Garrett Smith, IMO, is NOT Attempted Grand Larceny, It IS Grand Larceny, Internet Fraud, & Theft by Deception.

Michael, if I had one foot in the grave, and the other on a banana peel, and Garrett owed me $6500, I'd be at his front door so fast it would make his head spin.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

This is great advice Michael. I would ignore the drama here and just make a few phone calls. These organizations might be able to investigate for you and put pressure on Garrett.

Old 04-12-2016, 12:32 AM   #1407
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinytail View Post
I figured I should run an update. I had chatted with Michael and a few friends of him. No simple way of putting this, he is really sick. Not only is the Lupus in a 'flare up" state causing his doctors to require very aggressive treatments. Unfortunately, treatment for autoimmune diseases many times cause just as much damage as the disease. When my wife went through similar treatments, she could not get out of bed let alone function. At the same time, the disease itself is very tied to stress. So least to say, going on here to update us or discuss further only adds stress to Michael and pushes the disease. This disease can kill Michael (for those that do not understand what Lupus is).

Anyways, looks like Michael has bigger things to focus on, so please respect his decision to stay away for a while and pray he gets better. But it does not take Garrett out of legal responsibilities here, and I say we stay on top of him. Possibly there are legal actions that we as a community can do to help?
Interesting. First of all, the community can only help those who are willing to help themselves. Mike has clearly stated, "I have accepted my loss". You campaigned for Mike to be left alone here. The accusation about "drama" is clearly illustrated here as you are now on board with Mike participating by "making a few phone calls" with regard to the transaction that you yourself amplified as being potentially life threatening. Are you now saying that the stress that pushes the disease that could kill Michael is no longer of importance to you? You told us to "respect his decision to stay away. Has he changed his mind? Is he feeling better, stronger? If so, I imagine he would be posting here without provocation from you, me or anyone. Nuff said.

Old 04-22-2016, 09:54 PM   #1408
Chris Kennard
Does anyone know what happened to the scam meister general? Markus? Lynn? Anybody? He has been AWOL since April 6th. Is he finally where he belongs?

Old 04-22-2016, 09:57 PM   #1409
Chris Kennard
Detective Walker?

Old 04-22-2016, 10:18 PM   #1410
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Does anyone know what happened to the scam meister general? Markus? Lynn? Anybody? He has been AWOL since April 6th. Is he finally where he belongs?
Chris,
I don't have a clue, and at this point, don't give a rats behind. Although it would be music to my ears, to hear he was busted for his devious, unscrupulous, ways!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!