Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 143 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-05-2016, 06:38 PM   #1421
Chris Kennard
AVOID GARRETT SMITH LIKE THE PLAGUE! HE IS A SCAMMER!

Old 06-05-2016, 06:40 PM   #1422
Chris Kennard
Short of everyone he has taken money from being satisfied IN FULL, he will be viewed as the scammer he is. Well over a year. NO EXCUSE!

Old 06-05-2016, 06:55 PM   #1423
RaceSanchez
You would think-
Being who he is, exporter and such- He would have a back up plan to bail his self out! Maybe pick up the phone, call a few friends and cash in a few favors!

Old 06-05-2016, 06:58 PM   #1424
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceSanchez View Post
You would think-
Being who he is, exporter and such- He would have a back up plan to bail his self out! Maybe pick up the phone, call a few friends and cash in a few favors!
Chances are he's burned all those bridges.

Old 06-05-2016, 07:01 PM   #1425
RaceSanchez
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Chances are he's burned all those bridges.
Yeah, Things got pretty bad!!

Old 06-06-2016, 06:40 AM   #1426
chuckwalla
Again the parties do not want to be mentioned for fear they will never see their cash or the rest of their cash. I talked to 2 of the 3 parties other than Mike. One got a full refund. One got 5000 of 6500 and one of them told me the third party got all but 1000. Not sure what the original amount was owed to that third party. That's all I can say so say what you like about he said she said but this came directly from the parties involved.

Old 06-06-2016, 12:18 PM   #1427
uromastyx13
As of friday garret has refunded $1500 , hes waiting on some more funds to come in and he will be sending the remaining $5000

Old 06-06-2016, 05:04 PM   #1428
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckwalla View Post
Again the parties do not want to be mentioned for fear they will never see their cash or the rest of their cash. I talked to 2 of the 3 parties other than Mike. One got a full refund. One got 5000 of 6500 and one of them told me the third party got all but 1000. Not sure what the original amount was owed to that third party. That's all I can say so say what you like about he said she said but this came directly from the parties involved.
Hearsay. I would think the "parties" and Garrett would want to come on here and post such positive news. Certainly seems like many steps in the right direction. It didn't come "directly from the parties involved". Not from what I am seeing here. But I am sure they are proud of your martyr like stance and taking infractions for them and their lack of integrity. Keep fighting that good fight.

Old 06-06-2016, 05:05 PM   #1429
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
MIKE IS NOT A CUSTOMER.

Garrett
As Garrett has mentioned many, many times, and wanted all to believe, "Mike is not a customer".

By paying Mike back if we are to believe he's not a customer, Garrett is dissolving the partnership, and refunding Mike's initial investment of $6500, after 18 months, plus.

Considering he did this to others as well, that's a hell of a stake to make money with, buying critters, and flipping them, and NO interest to pay over an 18 month plus period.

Pressure will make most folks do things out of fear of the unknown, and in some instances knowing what the unknown may be, not because they suddenly come to their senses and/or, are good folks.

Garrett can repay everyone he owes, every penny he owes, and he'll still be a scammer in my opinion.

The BOI is a great tool!

Best of Luck getting the rest your money Michael.

Can't stress it enough, AVOID Garrett Smith like the PLAGUE, he CAN'T be TRUSTED, PERIOD!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 06-06-2016, 05:06 PM   #1430
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by uromastyx13 View Post
As of friday garret has refunded $1500 , hes waiting on some more funds to come in and he will be sending the remaining $5000
Thanks for the update. If you ever see all of it, I hope you remember to thank the right people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!