BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 146 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2014, 09:20 PM   #1451
laterob
I do, Charles.

Old 03-25-2014, 09:35 PM   #1452
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles View Post
She made claims within first 60 days she was going to court, I told her to file. This was the start of our problems!
Yeah, OK.
Quote:
April there is no excuse to why this has taken so long, I have not been around the herp society due to the ongoing issues with my reptile permit which I had told you, Even after getting everything straight I am still have issues. This again is no excuse. I AM SO VERY SORRY! AS promised I will pay you the $120.00 for the ball Pythons you gave me, and I still have the Ball Pythons Breeding DVD I order for you from Dr. Mark Sewards.

PS. This truly was my fought! I have no excuse and as the moment and STOPPING what I am doing to travel to your work or where ever to have then taken care of!

Please call me ASAP 651-340-0083!

Charles…

Old 03-25-2014, 09:40 PM   #1453
Dennis Hultman
and.....

Quote:
April your more then welcome to stop by my house at anytime and pickup the funds. The address is listed below. Jack know of the money and because he does not drive he is unable to meet you anywhere.

926 Aurora Ave.
St. Paul, Mn. 55104

If this is not an option I will be driving down to the cities this weekend to attend the herp meeting and I will bring yor cash then!

PS. Arpril There is really nonthing for me to say to make this better on my part it has truly been a lack of customer service which I feel bad about, with out posting any of my reptile related issues. Please replay with a amount you feel is worth your time and effort due to the time it has taken to get this clear! I will be paid on 5/4/07. if I am unable to maker the meeting I will arrive early and give it to the meeting president. I also have to drop off some books and update my membership!

Old 03-25-2014, 09:43 PM   #1454
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
April will be paid and she will get a just payment from me for all her awaited time! I never said I didn't need to take care of that. We have missed each other in the past due to I mostly around at the later times in the night! But I will connect with her soon!
Doesn't sound like you weren't going to pay her because she didn't give you enough time. Two years then three. Next year it will be ten..

Old 03-25-2014, 09:49 PM   #1455
csreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
I do, Charles.

There is not way for me to make sure MHS knows this donation is for April @Laterob can you please provide a solution to this matter?

Old 03-25-2014, 10:09 PM   #1456
laterob
We know, here, that it's on behalf of April.

Old 03-25-2014, 10:12 PM   #1457
csreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
The photo you posted of invoices showed that the business those invoices applied to had nothing at all to do with reptile sales. This was brought to your attention earlier in this thread, but perhaps you missed it. Perhaps some here would be interested in hearing from people in an unrelated business venture of yours (now defunct?) but all things considered, I rather doubt it. You got reprimanded for what appeared to be flooding this thread with merely "look at what I've got" photos of your animals. I thought you understood that, but apparently not. Can you work on your comprehension skills a bit? Or is this just another game you want to play here?

Quite frankly, based on your self proclaimed expertise with computers and networking, I strongly suspect that many will assume that the majority of those positive reviews for you would be trumped up and really made from bogus accounts you made yourself strictly for that purpose. You haven't exactly presented a strong image of trustworthiness and credibility here, now have you? Are you GETTING any of this yet? Instead of putting all this effort into trying to appear to be a good guy, wouldn't it just be a whole lot less effort to just turn things around and BE a good guy? Instead of trying to PROVE you are a good guy with whatever number of invoices and whatnot, simply do what is right and put this all behind you. No one can ask for more than that, and at the end of the day, you will likely feel like a better person for it. It is really not all that tough to be a GOOD GUY in any business you wish to pursue. You just have to TRULY want to BE that way.
You questioned the pictures of my invoices, I only said I posted them each and every one. LOL and now I can't figured so!

"look at what I've got " Everyone can see those post and proving PROOF in that in the he recent past I have purchased reptiles totaling over 120+ transactions. If this is questionable, I have supporting images of Cash Leaving my bank, cash and reptiles in hand! On 120+ deal without any issue.
since Dec 2013.

This is all I was trying do, Let it be said how this got turned around into " look at what I've got " LOL yea Look how I got through 120+ transactions without issue since Dec which is even based on the bad deals listed here a very small percentage, let alone dealings since 1995!

and will be spend $4000-$5000 this weekend on purchases is all deals go though!

Old 03-25-2014, 10:16 PM   #1458
csreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
We know, here, that it's on behalf of April.
We are assuming your speaking for April that said action is ok, I will at no time be take refund once this is done. If this is Ok, I shall post the transactions ID Thursday on or before lunch time.

Old 03-25-2014, 10:34 PM   #1459
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
"look at what I've got " Everyone can see those post and proving PROOF in that in the he recent past I have purchased reptiles totaling over 120+ transactions. If this is questionable, I have supporting images of Cash Leaving my bank, cash and reptiles in hand! On 120+ deal without any issue.
since Dec 2013.

This is all I was trying do, Let it be said how this got turned around into " look at what I've got " LOL yea Look how I got through 120+ transactions without issue since Dec which is even based on the bad deals listed here a very small percentage, let alone dealings since 1995!

and will be spend $4000-$5000 this weekend on purchases is all deals go though!
all it shows, to me, is that you are spending money that you could have used to resolve this issue a long time ago.

Old 03-25-2014, 10:37 PM   #1460
csreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
all it shows, to me, is that you are spending money that you could have used to resolve this issue a long time ago.
Already touched on this topic, I am to post proof on my donation Thursday on or before lunch! You might have missed that!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz