Business Cards - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-03-2005, 01:09 PM   #141
Jeremy Letkey
Not sure if I like this one or not. It's still a work in progress but I'm trying. Originally the background was orange and red but that was to conflicting with the animals. This one seems more soothing????

Old 06-03-2005, 10:48 PM   #142
TripleMoonsExotic
You should use a bolder font for the title of the company so that the Crestie looks more natural hanging there. At least for the first letters of the 2 words. The leo looks a bit thin, is that how you cropped it?

I like the background.

Old 06-03-2005, 10:54 PM   #143
Jeremy Letkey
Stephanie, thanks for the thoughts on the font. The leo is a juvi and still growing. I really liked the background also, Unfortunately I made it in photo shop and only saved the whole design as a jpeg. I forgot to save the background seperately. oops.

Old 06-04-2005, 12:31 AM   #144
peachstategeckos
Me too, Me too!! I've tried quite a few different designs for business cards and nothing looks exceptionally great. Any ideas? My website looks like crap too, so when I get that redone I'll probably get some business cards made up. I was just wondering what you guys could come up with. BTW, all these cards look great!

Here's my PICTURES.

Old 06-04-2005, 01:20 AM   #145
StinaUIUC
Just wondering what y'all think of the card I made for myself... (this isn't the actual file of the card...I shrunk, decreased resolution, and saved as a jpeg just to post it here...)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg business-card-web.jpg (18.0 KB, 58 views)

Old 06-04-2005, 01:29 AM   #146
peachstategeckos
That looks great! Got any ideas for a Peach State Geckos card?

Old 06-04-2005, 02:06 AM   #147
TheHypoGecko
Here's one I just made up.

Old 06-04-2005, 02:09 AM   #148
Milwaukee Reptiles
Here Katie... real quickly threw this together for you (What else is there to do on a Friday night? lol). Obviously the pictures need more touching up... but as a few general ideas... I still have the larger source as well if you wanted any of them tweaked (color, font, size, background, ect). They are the same basic layout but that can be rearranged as well. The rectangle in each picture shows the "safe" printable area if you were to actually submit it for printing.

Edit: Also, your website was down for a little while so I wasn't able to get your slogan (Specializing in some peachy keen designer Leos) from the site, so I just made these "personal" business cards more for you than for the business as a whole.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PeachState1small.jpg (26.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg PeachState2small.jpg (29.5 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg PeachState3small.jpg (29.7 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg PeachState4small.jpg (28.1 KB, 51 views)

Old 06-04-2005, 02:22 AM   #149
reptilebreeder
I was toying around with a card. I was going to use the same photo that hypogecko used, but didn't like the shedding leg, which hypogecko solved that problem by setting it on the bottom like that. I was going to use the "motto" also. Hypogecko and Milwaukee Reptiles put plenty up though, which is good, because it takes me to long to edit the geckos from the background.

Old 06-04-2005, 02:30 AM   #150
Milwaukee Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilebreeder
It takes me to long to edit the geckos from the background.
Me too! Luckily Macromedia Fireworks has a tool for selecting like colors and you can set the sensitivity... I'd be so lost without that tool. It's not perfect but it cuts out quite a bit of it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!