Bad Guy hboyles66(Hank Boyles & Melissa Bayles) Ripoff - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2011, 01:06 AM   #141
Katie.Shinkle
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=188828
Just wanted to point that out...gotta go get some Aspirin now...please, someone send that guy a spelling and grammar book...fast...

Old 04-23-2011, 07:46 AM   #142
brd7666
If you go to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's web site, and type in th OP's name, you will find more arrest information. He has been arrested at least four times from what I could see. If you click the link beloew, it will take you to the inquiry page. Just type in the information.

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/PublicInquiry/ArrestInquiry

Old 04-23-2011, 12:59 PM   #143
Googlez_N_Vincent
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
If you go to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's web site, and type in th OP's name, you will find more arrest information. He has been arrested at least four times from what I could see. If you click the link beloew, it will take you to the inquiry page. Just type in the information.

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/PublicInquiry/ArrestInquiry
This is off topic and doesn't matter, if you want to harass Elronza do it on Craigslist and other places that you have been on.

Old 04-23-2011, 02:14 PM   #144
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googlez_N_Vincent View Post
This is off topic and doesn't matter, if you want to harass Elronza do it on Craigslist and other places that you have been on.
My post isn't the only off topic post, and I'm not the one who brought up the arrest topic. Your post is just as much off topic as mine or anyone elses. I'm sure my post doesn't matter to you, and your post doesn't matter to me.

Old 04-23-2011, 05:35 PM   #145
scaledverts
Quote:
ACTUALLY........WRONG. His post is directly on topic as it goes towards Elronza's credibility!? In fact it does matter quite a bit!

Old 04-23-2011, 10:04 PM   #146
Googlez_N_Vincent
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaledverts View Post
ACTUALLY........WRONG. His post is directly on topic as it goes towards Elronza's credibility!? In fact it does matter quite a bit!
So you are saying if some one has been to jail they have no credibility?

Old 04-23-2011, 10:50 PM   #147
scaledverts
Quote:
No, I'm saying that their credibility is in question and that information should be known by everyone considering buying/selling from/to them. It depends what someone has been to jail for and how many times they have been arrested. In his case, he hasn't just "been to jail" he has been arrested 4 times for: battery domestic violence, no valid license, aggravated battery w/ a weapon, and a concealed weapon. So for Elronza based on that information and his own actions............. ABSOLUTELY he is not credible in my eyes! You feel free to make your own choice and deal with him if you want......good luck with that.

Old 04-23-2011, 10:52 PM   #148
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Multiple times??? Pretty much yes!

It also provides background for the obvious chip the guy has on his shoulder

Old 04-23-2011, 10:53 PM   #149
Clay Davenport
Quote:
Now it's getting off topic. If you guys want to continue debating along this line, take it to PM, and keep posts in this thread concerning the parties involved.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:36 PM   #150
Revolution1221
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
Rachel,

I have been shipping reptiles (including snakes) with UPS for the last 12 years. In order to ship with UPS, you need to be approved by them as a reptile shipper. And as for violating Lacey Act....this has nothing to do with that law. Lacey Act prevent people from interstate transport of species listed under the Lacey Act (endangered species list.)
I have not done much shipping yet but UPS is the one i ship through. When trying to go to fed ex i was informed that i must be approved by them for shipping by sending them one of the boxes i use and having it run through shipping to make sure it stands up(unless you use SYR which use pre aproved shipping boxes) When shipping through UPS they told me it I dont have to be approved but the facility itself has to. We have 2 locations here one of which i cant ship out of and the other I can. Perhaps they have changed policys lately Ive just got confused from people saying you cant ship reptiles what so ever through UPS than you saying you have to be verified. didn't make my head hurt as bad as this thread though

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
elronza williams