Bad Guy Manny Frade of Prefect Predators - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2013, 04:12 AM   #141
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilamacoatl View Post
... I'm not taking position...
Oh, really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilamacoatl
If you read all the content you can know that Jendee accept the T+ deal thats allow Manny to have the Sqtl for another season, so it was a compensation.
Quote:
Manny and Jendee get confused each one on his own sides in a lot of ways, it happened a lot but Jendee never, ever should have sold that Male VPI T+.
You haven't taken a position...yeah, ok. It may suit your purposes to have us think otherwise, but the truth seems pretty apparent. You've clearly decided that manny is right in keeping her snake until his ex post facto conditions are met. That's taking a position.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilamacoatl View Post
...I'm only saying that you guys can stop the pollution of one name.
If the majority of us feel that manny is clearly in wrong, why would we express opinions to the contrary, by saying that Jendee is the bad guy? That idea simply doesn't make any kind of sense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed that you like to dodge questions. Since I honestly answered yours, it's only fair that you return the favor:
Quote:
Originally Posted by manny's last FB post
...Not gonna waste a pair of kwbs on her, only to see another boi a few weeks later of how I gypt her and only sent her a pair....
After reading the previous quote, how can you justify the following statement?
Quote:
BTW in the last post from Manny I understand that he will send you a pair of KW het sqtl not that he will screw you up!
You're either seriously lack in reading comprehension skills, or you'd blindly take manny's side no matter what.

Based on what I've seen of Jendee's past posts, she's also not someone I'd have any interest in being involved with. By your logic, since I don't particularly like either of them, shouldn't I be attacking them both? If I'm as lacking in objectivity as you'd like to believe, wouldn't that be my most likely course of action?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids
No, I'm not in any way involved with Jendee. Are you involved with Manny? I have to suspect that you are. Based on your stance about posting in this forum, I think the more important question is this: Are you directly involved with this transaction? If not, doesn't that make you a hypocrite? Since you seem to have such an aversion to the idea that any uninvolved member of the public can comment as they see fit, how is your own choice to participate any more righteous than my own? It's not.
Well?

This one's a biggie, as you chose to use your very first post on Fauna to come to manny's defense:
If this thread wasn't about manny, would you still be participating?

Old 01-14-2013, 04:16 AM   #142
ilamacoatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
@José

You are being objective? Really?

You have completely ignored Manny's lies, misleading information and his immaturity. Yet you cast all of the blame at Jendee. Yep. Totally objective.

Out of curiosity have you ever dealt with either of them?

To answer your question I am on one other forum with Jendee but haven't really spoken to her that much as she has been pretty inactive til recently.

@ shadow ace and meokazoo

Sorry I missed the picture of Jendee's t+ but will go back and look.
Please try to understood my language barrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really trying to be objective, everyone has his point about Manny's mistake but... I'm not saying Jendee it's a bad person or Manny is... I'm only saying that the discussion turns on one direction, to attack only to one guy... We are making a storm in a glass of water...

Old 01-14-2013, 04:19 AM   #143
KORBIN5895
I'm not sure what your language barrier has to do with the fact that you throw the blame at Jendee's feet while completely ignoring the fact that Manny has proven himself a liar several times now in this thread.

Old 01-14-2013, 04:35 AM   #144
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
I'm not sure what your language barrier has to do with the fact that you throw the blame at Jendee's feet while completely ignoring the fact that Manny has proven himself a liar several times now in this thread.
It took me a bit to figure it out, but once I saw the location, I realized where I was missing pieces.

José is attempting to say that both parties are at fault and the thread has gone one-sided against Manny and he is struggling to figure out why that is (language barrier is a problem). He is also having a hard time understanding why this has become a public issue, rather than a private one as things where he is from are often handled in a different manner (culture barrier).

I've spoken with him in PMs and he is not insulting anyone deliberately, he is just having a hard time figuring it out.

Dan, he's not avoiding your questions, he's using a translator to and a lot of our phrases or usual manner of speaking do not clearly translate.

Give him a little bit of a break.

Old 01-14-2013, 09:05 AM   #145
AlexBurgos
Just my opinion on what I consider the most important aspect of this thread for me.

Manny lied several times in the limited responses he posted here. He lied that Jendee was the greedy person who came to him for a T+ and gave a detailed story about wanting to give her a jungle het sharp etc; when Jendee produced the text proving that it was indeed Manny who pulled the T+ out of his hat and offered it to her.

He lied that there was only one male visual T in the litter, either that or he lied that the male he did eventually send was from the same litter when it was not? There is an obvious lie there but I don’t know what it is. Perhaps he miss-sexed the T+ male and later realized it was a male and sent it to her? That would have been such an easy way to twist it and there wouldn’t be this debate about that “lie”.

There were so many ways I personally could have twisted this scenario had I been in Manny’s shoes to make Jendee seem like the liar or the confused party in this deal. Why would someone outright lie about something that could easily be retrieved in a text and email? How could someone be so foolish enough to do what Manny did in this thread is beyond me. He would state a lie and Jendee would post an email/text to prove what he said is a lie, it’s hilarious and saved me a trip to Redbox. I find it hard to be objective here when Jendee, someone I consider naïve based on her past threads, easily debunked Manny Frade.

Jendee just hope you get your snake back and be done with it. I wouldn’t bank on getting any 1.1 from him if I were you.

Manny deals in numbers. The scenario he described here regarding taking your SQT to a harem of females illustrates that. Its not rocket science that if you pair up 100 boas you will most likely get a number of litters every season and be able to knock others about not being able to breed boas as he did to Brandon in this thread. In the same token Manny is betting on the odds. He is betting that there will be new people coming in every season and they will buy his boas. I’d bet over the time this thread has been happening, he probably sold a number of boas to people who didn’t know, don’t care or bother to read this thread. Manny doesn’t care what we say or think here and he has stated that before. For him its business as usual and he will still sell some boas today. I’m not knocking him for that; this is just what I believe to be the truth and why he is probably laughing at this thread because he simply does not care. He will still sell some boas today on Kingnake. He’s probably shipping some out today haha.

Old 01-14-2013, 12:33 PM   #146
jendee
I never gave him permission to steal my picture for his website infact didn't even notice it until Diem pointed it out. which I find funny, because he said my guy was a poor example of a sq and worth nothing. Also said sqauretails don't sell for much really bc he is selling a possible het squaretail for around 900?? the same I sold my vpi for

genetics don't matter to me, quality examples matter to me

please take my picture down isn't there some law against that??

hes stating that I have deleted and edited our emails and that he is too "gracious" to make it be known public how I was speaking to him. Im asking him now, mr. frade, please post these conversations that I didn't post! The world is looking at you like the bad guy if you have a conversation that may turn the tables a bit why not post them??
you also stated that you sent me 3 pictures in the past week?? again please post these as it will certainly help your side of the story wouldn't it??

Old 01-14-2013, 12:38 PM   #147
KORBIN5895
Very true Alex but at least four people have said the will not be doing business with him . That mean this thread has saved four people from being scammed by him so that's something.

Old 01-14-2013, 12:56 PM   #148
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBurgos View Post
He will still sell some boas today on Kingnake. He’s probably shipping some out today haha.
'Haha'? Why is that funny?
There are many over on KS that check out the BOI prior to purchase. I believe that no matter how large a seller's operation is, those buying are still buying one person at a time, and very few have money to throw away so they would rather deal with good, ethical sellers.
As of today there have been over 6,000 views of this thread. Word gets around.

Old 01-14-2013, 02:00 PM   #149
AlexBurgos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
'Haha'? Why is that funny?
I was laughing about how screwed up our system is and how for every four people that choose not to buy from Manny on this thread there will be four more people who will. There are many who are happy with dealing with Manny and will continue to deal with him. As I stated previously, this guy probably pairs up projects by the dozens to hundreds per season. Not to mention people come in and out of the boa hobby every season.

If all he had were one or two pairings per season like many of us, I can see how a bad BOI or a bad experience with Jendee would affect his sales and his small business. I am of the opinion that this BOI and the others posted on him won’t stop him from thriving as a business. Would it ruin me with my 18 boa collection? Yes, most certainly. A BOI like this would probably force me out the hobby if I didn’t deal with it from the first text Jendee posted proving I was lying. But it’s a blemish when you are working with numbers like Manny works with. I'm not an advocate for Manny or Jendee; I'm just stating the obvious for those who can't understand why he has stated he would wipe his ass with the BOI. Not many people can state something like that and still thrive in this business.

From reading Jendee’s OP I can see why she felt she needed to post a BOI so I’m not alluding that she wasted her time. I’m just saying Manny will send her back her boa when HE feels like it and that’s screwed up. We have no way to police ourselves if the one deemed guilty by his peers doesn’t respect our opinion and thinks the BOI is a joke. Now if we could ban him from making internet classified ads on KS and elsewhere until he was back in good standing, you can trust Jendee would have had her SQT shipped today, only then would we truly be an effective deterrent against a large scale breeder.

I feel really bad for Jendee but you know what, she must have known about Manny’s past BOI’s. She’s been in the hobby for quite a few years. She’s been very active on the forums and we all “know” each other whether it be from the classifieds or one of the other forums. She should have known better. He lied, she proved that, but she should have known better and has some blame for this as well. Who hasn't seen a Manny BOI whose been in this boa hobby for four years or more?

Old 01-14-2013, 02:05 PM   #150
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jendee View Post
I never gave him permission to steal my picture for his website infact didn't even notice it until Diem pointed it out.

please take my picture down isn't there some law against that??
I don't know the specifics, but I do know that it is illegal. This article might help.

http://photography.about.com/od/copy...tos-Online.htm

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!