Bad Guy Outback Reptiles - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:16 AM   #141
rin0425
Just to add my own opinion here...
I myself have a painful medical condition and am on narcotics for it. They would never make me spank anyone on here. You are completely entitled to your opinion, thats what this forum is here for, but the things you said were because of the type of person you are, not the medications you are on. I would never be that unprofessional, and you can read all of my posts on fauna, because they were all written while on narcotics. I have been bashed and questioned and had things said about me that pissed me off, but I never went off like you. Im also 24, so age is also not, in my opinion, an excuse.
Also, lastly, you are representing not only yourself, but the business you work for. Based on your conduct, I don't think I would deal with outback, or recommend outback to friends or colleagues. These forums may turn away from the professional, but when it comes down to it, many people in the reptile world take these very seriously and make decisions based on how people act on here.
Im glad you cooled off, I think that it was a good idea, and I even found your posts to be pretty hilarious..but my humble advice is to channel that into a more productive, professional, and helpful way.

Old 09-17-2009, 06:53 AM   #142
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
If I left the thinking to others then you guys would still be thinking I flipped steaks for a living
Versus knowing you are an ass that works for Outback Reptiles? Thanks for clearing that up for us. I can only wonder how you could have managed to put your head up your ass while sitting on that ass gasket you've been riding as of late? Other than if you did or did not work for Outback Reptiles, nobody, I repeat NOBODY gives a crap where you work or what you do for a living.

Quote:
This will be my final post on this matter, hopefully to the relief of everybody involved.
One can only hope.

Quote:
I came into this thread with no intentions other than to clear up the issue with David and Shane and their somewhat shoddy story. When it became unclear who was posting under which account, I sent David a PM asking him and Shane to call us and explain himself if he did not want to be banned from the shows around here. This was going on while I was posting on the thread about David and his past experiences with Outback.
Oh, horse crap. Go back and re-read your first post here and try and say that again with a straight face.

Quote:
Now I became frustrated when I started to become the subject of attacks saying I was slimy for selling to minors, picking on kids for no reason, and being a lonely guy etc etc. All I came here to do was to point out who David was and his past history with outback to show that obviously something fishy was going on with the story in this thread.
Again, horse crap. Please point out where you were mentioned directly in this thread previous to you interjecting yourself into it.

Quote:
I regret to say I am suffering some medical issues right now and I am on two forms of narcotic painkillers as a result.
I regret to say that it appears that you are suffering from something more than just a medical problem. If the drugs are that much of an influence then maybe you shouldn't dose and post.

Quote:
I do not intend this to be an excuse for acting the way i did near the end of this thread, but I hope you will understand a little bit of my frustration.
Yet it seems you are doing just that. But, what about the way you were acting at the beginning of this thread?

Quote:
This is not supposed to be any sort of sob story and I expect no sympathy-
Good thing, we wouldn't want you to be disappointed when you didn't receive any.

Quote:
in fact i was poking a bit of fun at myself with the testicles comment I made but apparently I am not quite as funny as I thought.

Quote:
I apologize for causing any unnecessary drama. I am an employee of Outback reptiles and I should not conduct myself in such as way as to shine negative light on the company I work for. Needless to say I am not in a customer service position besides helping at the shows, so it was not my place to get involved the way I have.
Yet you did and continue to excuse why you have and still are. I'm actually surprised that someone at Outback hasn't told you to shut your damn mouth already.

Quote:
[here's where I hop on my soap box]
You still haven't learned anything have you? Obviously not.

Quote:
I still do not understand why a moderator (Dr. Owens) would resort to the verbal abuse that I was subjected to about the medical problems I mentioned earlier I may have been rude and snippy with my comments. but when I broke a couple rules, I was punished accordingly by different moderators by receiving the infraction points I did. Dr. Owens should of course be allowed to offer his opinions on whatever matter he pleases, but to wear a moderator tag and blatantly break the rules and verbally assault me the way he did was more unacceptable than anything I did. If I am to be crucified at age 20 for picking on a 15 year old who is badmouthing me, what about a medical doctor who is wishing harmful sexually transmitted diseases and sterility to fall on that 20 year old?
And you probably won't after I'm finished but I do like a challenge. Please explain the difference between what you attempted to do to David/Shane and what Dr. Owens did to you in a single post? How and what rules did he break? You poor hypocritical child. So your big bitch is that Dr. Owens is a moderator? Had he not been a moderator would you be bitching about his comments? Of course not but we all see that you are trying to redirect the attention towards him and away from you. Dr. Owens said a few of things that a number of us would have hoped upon you but he did so not only in a professional manner but he also dumbed it down for you so that you too understood what he was saying. He handed you your ass and you're miffed. Deal with it, grow up and move on.

Old 09-17-2009, 06:25 PM   #143
Temporalis_Enterprises
I don't have time for this thread. I did not slander outback in this thread. It was also mentioned that I wanted to buy Tarantulas from outback which is in all aspects FALSE. I don't do big spiders! I am not in constant communication with Shane. So I don't know everything about his life. But we talk a lot. I am a good keeper. I have school and more important things. My phone number is at the bottom. Call me between 2:00pm and 7:00 Am if you feel teh need to talk with me

Old 09-17-2009, 07:39 PM   #144
BucksReptiles
Shane has sorted out his husbandry and feeding methods with Outback so there should be no more point for this thread to carry on....

I have seen Shane, Mike, and David all make their appologies, so I do not see a need for anymore of this picking bits and pieces of everybodies posts. I'm not a moderator, but seeing people with almost one page responses to individual senteces is getting old.

This rock has been turned, so we should all go look under new rocks for something else nice to find. I hope everyone looks forward to a nice weekend!

Old 09-17-2009, 07:41 PM   #145
Temporalis_Enterprises
Ryan makes a great point. i think this thread was a learning experience. Don't jump the gun until you sort things out with the breeder. Thanks everyone have a great weekend!

Old 09-17-2009, 07:48 PM   #146
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucksReptiles View Post
Shane has sorted out his husbandry and feeding methods with Outback so there should be no more point for this thread to carry on....

I have seen Shane, Mike, and David all make their appologies, so I do not see a need for anymore of this picking bits and pieces of everybodies posts. I'm not a moderator, but seeing people with almost one page responses to individual senteces is getting old.

This rock has been turned, so we should all go look under new rocks for something else nice to find. I hope everyone looks forward to a nice weekend!

Well said.

Old 09-18-2009, 07:04 PM   #147
Temporalis_Enterprises
SO I have been alking to Dand on the phone. He has helped me understand this hobby and this forum so to end the thread I figure I post this picture of my favorite animal my CB '08 King Rat Snake 66% het Albino-Female

Old 09-19-2009, 05:54 AM   #148
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
SO I have been alking to Dand on the phone. He has helped me understand this hobby and this forum
Been kind of turning this over in my head while not sleeping last night. As David mentioned we did speak on the phone and I believe I was able to help David understand a number of tings. Well, my work is not done. I would also like to speak with Mike and Ryan and aw hell while I'm at it let's go for Ian as well. If any of the above mentioned would like to take up my offer feel free to contact me and we can go from there.

Old 09-19-2009, 10:49 AM   #149
MiIguanaLvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
Ok, he has experience. You post is rude and over all you are jumping straight to conclusions. He is telling the truth. Mabye you don't need to judge so much!
Ya know, sometimes Critical Bill does jump the gun and I have personally sat here reading some of his posts in total disbelief (although in the end he is usually right about someone, just sees it before the rest of us) but this time I think he is spot on!

The buyer made some serious errors in judgment and now has himself in a mess and wants it all fixed for him. Did this baby ball die because of this situation? I don't recall seeing that in your post. Are you wanting to return a half dead, never eaten baby snake and stress it totally by shipping it?

I realize that you (the OP) is concerned about the money you spent on the snake but it totally annoys me when people post on the BOI and that is all they are concerned about. You people are dealing in LIVING BEINGS!!!

It seems that most often, it is the responders to these threads who are concerned with the animal or animals involved.

Geeze, seems to me that both parties screwed up here. The seller for selling new hatchlings who have not eaten (maybe just to make a quick buck and he couldnt wait just a few weeks?) and the buyer for taking this on with full disclosure of what they were getting into.

Now, does somebody want to tell me if this poor baby ball is even still alive???

Old 09-19-2009, 11:00 AM   #150
Temporalis_Enterprises
Ummm. I am not the OP. Shane is, but I do know the snake is still alive

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
water sports