Bad Guy tinmantribe5 - Shawn Lewis - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2010, 09:19 PM   #141
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by dturner100 View Post
Alright, you're both my friends on here but I'm going to be completely honest for the sake of the animals.

First and foremost: Shipping USPS in the middle of the summer? Are you both new to reptile shipping, or just lazy and cheap? Also did anybody check the temps before shipping?

Now for the quality of dragons, I'm not at all a dragon expert, but I did get a beardie, and 4 leos from Amanda. I've got to say they were EXTREMELY good quality animals. Yes she did do the 3 day shipping which pissed me off, but I will stand behind the quality of the animals that Amanda sent me.

Also as far as dragons, and leo husbandry go I am in fact a newbie. So Amanda helped me through email to learn about their husbandry, and actually helped me enjoy my dragons, and geckos ( which at first I hated because I understood them about as much as they understood me ).

Anyway Shawn, and Amanda you're both really good people and I hope you get this all sorted out. I understand how upsetting it can be both when an animal you just got dies shortly after arrival, as well as being the sender and for no aparent reason your healthy animal that you shipped dies.

I really think you two should work harder to work this out without throwing around the word scammer.

Old 07-01-2010, 09:20 PM   #142
AndreaH
Tinman, I dont know you, but shipping snakes through the USPS is a no no. I am glad though to hear that the female you named Lizzy is doing better because she really didnt look very good, but in Amandas defence the other beardies do look good and for that you should be thankful. Her animals that she posts do look good, so I am sorry that one died.
Amanda, Im not here to attack you. Do I think Tinman should pay you the 75 he owes, yes and no. I believe the right thing to do is pay half because it was past your TOS. That is just my .02 cents though.

Old 07-01-2010, 09:20 PM   #143
tinmantribe5
Dean you are so funny buddy get a life their is no behind the grassy noles for you to be a hero!

Old 07-01-2010, 09:22 PM   #144
joseydiann
Thanks Dustin and if I remember right your box got caught up in the mail and held an extra day? I didn't ship it 3 days lol, would never do that..

None the less, the point is.. Shawn wants to throw a fit and act like a child when he DID not bother to give me a chance to say "hey I'll make it up to you, I'll send you another dragons" Nope I got blocked, ignored, he left nasty comments on my profile ect..

Why not just slow down and work it out, he KNOWS I would have made it right even though I didn't have to, 7 days past our guarantee and I was still going to work with him..

Old 07-01-2010, 09:22 PM   #145
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
Are you feeling a lil Guilty since you are Amanda"s behind the scenes Man!
Quote:
That was a relay of Bens second message back in Response
Quote:
Originally Posted by hezekiah View Post
So... some snakes were shipped to her 2 day, correct? It just was your son and not you?
Quote:
Bens a big boy he can speak!
So Shawn, Bens is a "big boy" but he cant close a deal on his own or... relay his own messages? Give it up Shawn... You ALL live in the same house. Amanda dealt with you NOT Ben. If the deal originated with you, it also finishes with you. Take responsibility for what transpired instead of deflecting your BS elsewhere.

Old 07-01-2010, 09:24 PM   #146
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Dean you are so funny buddy get a life their is no behind the grassy noles for you to be a hero!
Shawn, no conspiracy here. I just want to know why you find it funny or ok to VIOLATE the Lacey Act or USPS policy. What makes you so special?

Old 07-01-2010, 09:25 PM   #147
tinmantribe5
The funniest part is she was never not getting paid the last 75 is for a xtra dragon the kids got (Male) that she said take your time paying .I have emails too but I am noy that childish I have already been drug through the mudd for something I nevr did!
Amanda yor weekly payment will be paypal tommorow as usuall thanks for Blatently attacking my rep for what Me having a dead 10 day old probably impacted Tranny baby.I never even asked for a replacement and this is the thanks I get in return?

Old 07-01-2010, 09:27 PM   #148
tinmantribe5
Are you for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydiann View Post
Thanks Dustin and if I remember right your box got caught up in the mail and held an extra day? I didn't ship it 3 days lol, would never do that..

None the less, the point is.. Shawn wants to throw a fit and act like a child when he DID not bother to give me a chance to say "hey I'll make it up to you, I'll send you another dragons" Nope I got blocked, ignored, he left nasty comments on my profile ect..

Why not just slow down and work it out, he KNOWS I would have made it right even though I didn't have to, 7 days past our guarantee and I was still going to work with him..
After you have did this to me over your lil temper tamper because I befriend you!

Old 07-01-2010, 09:30 PM   #149
Sissy's Midwest Morphs
This is funny the only thing being talked about is shipping instead of a dead lizard. And i am the one that shipped usps not shawn so give me crap not him my mistake not his. It was my deal with the trade. shawns deal was the trans we were paying shawn for the trans and he was paying you i owe you 75 not shawn for the male trans it is my lizard not shawns

Old 07-01-2010, 09:32 PM   #150
tinmantribe5
I am a real person who hurts when talked about especially when its a witch hunt!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!