Bad Guy Rick Harrelson~ Be warned - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2008, 09:01 PM   #141
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Don't do that Richard~ it was never about the $35......it was about telling me he was sending it and not doing it. Thanks though~

and EVERYONE~
Thanks for not rubbing my face in my stupidity (too much) I KNOW I did stupid. Thats why I almost didn't post it. It was never about the 09' pied male or the $35........it was all about telling me he would send it and then not doing it. THAT annoys me.

Old 11-30-2008, 09:02 PM   #142
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Take your bets ladies and gents. $5 says he's back on under a new name before midnight.
I'M IN.. BUT I THINK HES TO DUMB TO DO IT..

Old 11-30-2008, 09:05 PM   #143
Miss Tuniwha
I understand Cheryl.. I have done it also.. the.. too nice thing..

sent someone my 2 hold back tangerine baby dragons.. was 60$ shipping.. I just wanted shipping..

and will never see it. that was like.. 6 months ago now..

live and learn.. sadly

Old 11-30-2008, 09:07 PM   #144
NorthernRegius.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM View Post
At this point I wouldn't be the least suprised.
Or even disappointed really. He's doing MUCH more to his reputation than I ever imagined he was capable of. I'm telling you~ he SEEMED like a perfectly nice, reasonable human being on the phone. I did not want a problem with him. I didn't even expect payment for those snakes...........I expected the shipping I paid for and I thought I was helping out a nice new guy............

Live and learn...........Never be nice
You did good, he just isn't worthy of it... Hon, it's hard to believe he's a real person... who'd thought anyone could be that out there? Un-flippin-real!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
Awwww... while this was a very entertaining read, I'm sorry to hear it happened to you Cheryl. I'll send you the $35. :P You did hook me up on the big male het albino anyway (hopefully got him a girlfriend coming soon!). PM me your paypal again hon.
How many of the folks here (myself included) believe this guy is a threat to those poor snakes? It's not just that he stiffed her the money... after his posts I doubt his ability to properly care for the animals. They should not be in his care.

Old 11-30-2008, 09:08 PM   #145
varnyard
Dang Cheryl, I got an email about this about an hour or so ago, I was going to help ya out, but it looks like he got himself banned before I got the chance. BTW, looks like he dug his own grave, he did not need any help putting himself there eather.

Old 11-30-2008, 09:09 PM   #146
Miss Tuniwha
gawd I hope he doesnt have children.. *shutters*

Old 11-30-2008, 09:10 PM   #147
varnyard
Either

Old 11-30-2008, 09:28 PM   #148
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

No need to. His point total for site violations ( the last one being profanity) put him over the limit, which automatically banned him.
By the way Cheryl, I just noticed this thread when someone reported a post. I just finished reading it and I'm really sorry you are getting jerked around for giving someone free snakes.

Rick, this really is pathetic. You received seven healthy Ball Pythons and all you had to do is pay a measly $35 to cover the cost of shipping.

The ban was automatic for three days based on the infractions that I gave you and I didn't even get a chance to award you points for some of the earlier profanity.
When you return, I suggest you choose your words with more care or you will be gone permanently with extreme quickness.

Again, sorry Cheryl. You can't even give free snakes away anymore without someone trying to pull a fast one.

Old 11-30-2008, 10:05 PM   #149
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Oh moderators...isn't it about time to show this trash the door?
<looks around and yawns>
Wow...try to take a nap before work, and all hell breaks loose.

Old 11-30-2008, 10:43 PM   #150
reptilesrus2008
I Have Read All of This And I Know This Man And Have Done Many Deals With Him , I Do Not Understad What is or Has Happed But I Am Going To Find Out This is Not Like Him Something is Wrong ,,,,,,, it Shows He Was on Here Tonight And I Know He Works Nights I Will Get Back To All of You on This One

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!