Luis Taracena (HERPHOBBIEST) Bad Guy Buyer Beware - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-11-2007, 07:31 PM   #141
Amelanistic Orca
You know.. I spoke to Debbie about this over the weekend.. I definitely believe that the hypo female must have had something worse than a simple r i .. I could turn off the heat and everything at my place *$^(ARIZONA)$#(SOMEPLACE) and I would not have to worry about my "boas for weeks," I'm pretty sure... I mean, you have to run a $500+ bill with the local utility services to keep your place under 82 degrees... LOL... And we all know, "some caaaan't do this!!" Umm.. Something is going on over at Luis's I think for sure... I have heard of mites on a $2500 alby female a yr and a half ago to a friend of a friend... My situ with a pair of hets dumpin funny... Yaddy yadda... I like Debbie... So my proposal... Let's (me alone I guess), get that GUYANA CC mentioned earlier for Debbie from Luis... Only what do we/I do/assume with it?? CBB?? Parasitic overload?? Cancer?? IBD?? NBD?? CBC?? NBC??? WOWBD?? UBD?? Irregular heart beat?? RUNT?? Born to die?? I don't know.... I don't know...

Old 10-11-2007, 07:47 PM   #142
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Sweet lord....does he have breasts?
Down boy, easy Chuck...LOOK AT ME, THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
those are moobs, you don't want them.

Old 10-11-2007, 08:15 PM   #143
hunterreptiles
hey forum i just want to say this is my last post. i just wanted to tell my story and warn other potential buyers to stay away from looie. his history speaks for itself.thanks to those who stepped up in my defense.and those who didnt you have the right to your opinion.thats what makes this country the great place it is.i really never expected any compensation from looie.but i had to put the word out.i do believe in kharma, what goes around comes around.have a good breeding season. fred & debbie hunter reptiles

Old 10-11-2007, 09:08 PM   #144
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
Down boy, easy Chuck...LOOK AT ME, THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
those are moobs, you don't want them.
Moobs? Like "man & boobs" combined moobs? You mean he's a guy? I figured that was a chick. Well....a chick that needed a few electrolysis visits for the hairy lip but.....I guess I was wrong.

Thanks for looking out for me there Harald.

Old 10-11-2007, 09:42 PM   #145
Serafim
Just say no to MOOBS

Old 10-12-2007, 12:34 AM   #146
HerpHobbiest
Matt,

I have been long done with our deal.... It is in the past!

I could care less about those Ball Pythons at this time. Back then, I was getting out of the Ball Pythons anyway.

I send you the snakes with Richard. I thought that satisfied our deal. The only reason why the snakes were not sent sooner was because we were waiting for the Necropsy Results as be had both agree.

I have had the necropsy results, but according to your post, it did not matter what it say then, and it does not matter now. If it matters to you I will scan it, or take a picture of the document or mail you the original. It really makes no difference to me.

If some one was to ask me about you, I would tell them that you have very nice looking Albino Boas. I do not hold grudges forever on people. Luis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdc
That's funny Luis. You claim I sent you a sick snake. You gave me no proof and didn't take the animal to the vet, but you still thought I did you wrong. The table is turned and now your position is different. What are the odds? You're nothing but a con artist (a poor one at that) and you owe Debbie her money back.

Matt Crabe

Old 10-12-2007, 12:44 AM   #147
Wilomn
Hey looie, you gonna pay Debbie what you owe her? You gonna start on the road to redemption?

You know, EVEN you could redeem your reputation. But you have to start by doing what's right. The right thing here is to pay Debbie for the snake you sent her.

Old 10-12-2007, 07:07 AM   #148
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpHobbiest
I send you the snakes with Richard. I thought that satisfied our deal. The only reason why the snakes were not sent sooner was because we were waiting for the Necropsy Results as be had both agree.

Luis, you think other people can't read that thread for themselves? You know damn well you kept those Ball Pythons, and weren't sending them off until you were SURE that the male Albino was going to breed.

That's why you held them with all the "no money for shipping" excuses, and that's why you stuck him in with your female right away upon receiving him, without so much as one days quarantine.

I for one am not going to stand by and let you tell more lies. Time to man up and start being honest. Reimburse Deb her money, and make this right. It's not going away.

Rick

Old 10-12-2007, 01:48 PM   #149
mdc
Quote:
I have had the necropsy results, but according to your post, it did not matter what it say then, and it does not matter now. If it matters to you I will scan it, or take a picture of the document or mail you the original. It really makes no difference to me.
Okay Luis, let's see it. It does matter because it will be the first time that you ever followed through on anything. You know as well as I do that you never took that snake in for a necropsy. Anyone want to bet that Luis won't post it?

Matt Crabe

Old 10-12-2007, 02:01 PM   #150
mdc
Luis,

Look at the below quotes from the other thread. You promised a necropsy on March 30. Then by May 19, you still hadn't produced it. Why not? Maybe because you never took the snake in to get one?

Matt Crabe

Quote:
Matt,

When exactly did I tell you, "Your snake die and you were out of luck???"

I was the one who told you lets do a necropsy and lets figure out what really happen.

At first shipping cost was an issue. Greg Riso has already confirm that I lost my Job since before Thanksgiving... I was not working and Making my Rent, my Motorcycle, and my BMW monthly payments on time was my # 1 priority.

Money is not much of an issue anymore, I got a Job. Now I work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. I have an hour commute each way from Arizona City to Phoenix every day.

I do have Sundays off. What can you really accomplish on Sundays??? Most places are closed on Sunday.

I am doing my probationary 90 days with this company. They have a strict attendance policy. I requested a day off to appear in court for a criminal speeding ticket (Running late going to work). Anyways, my supervisor told me to do what I had to do. But If I miss a day I am gone, and not to worry about coming back.

Do you think I am going to take a day off to take the snake and do a necropsy? I think NOT!

The snake is dead... That is not going to change anytime soon.

The snake is frozen.

The Necropsy will be preformed at the University of Tucson. I have spoken with them on the phone and they say that there are a few test that can not be preformed. However, to keep the snake frozen and that there are ways to figure the exact cause of death.

My sister is going to Tucson and she will drop off the snake this Thursday, March 30th.

The Ball Pythons are eating and growing.

Now you said I probably kill the snake from poor husbandry. How exactly does this picture looks like a husbandry problem?

How can I make a healthy snake do that in 3 weeks?

I am not drawing conclusions as I will posy here the results of the necropsy for everyone to see.

I told you... If I did Kill the snake I would ship you the Ball Pythons as agreed.

If the necropsy find it otherwise, you know you will owe me Necropsy costs... Right?

Besides a damn good apology for calling me a thief !!!

Regards to all, Luis Taracena - HerpHobbiest@yahoo.com - 623 693 6248

Quote:
05-19-2006, 08:10 AM #358
Bill_Leverton
Benefactor Member

Name : Bill Leverton

Trader Rating: (14)

Warning Level: 100 People Please How can Luis produce something that don't exist. The necropsy is just a pigment of his imagination. Did anyone really think that this man was for real ????

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!