Ed Clark Where are you? - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-15-2007, 02:09 AM   #141
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Moore
The animals in question were and are not buckskins or normals, most if not all are a "morph" of some type partial pinners flames harleys dalmations etc. I have yet to hear a direct reply from Ed. I patiently await a response.

Daniel K. Moore
DMR
Just out of curiosity and not that I don't believe you, do you have any pictures of your geckos that you got from Ed? Most assuredly not to discredit you, but I'm not believing what Ed says anymore. (Besides, cresties are cute!)

Old 11-15-2007, 02:20 AM   #142
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
The animals in question were and are not buckskins or normals, most if not all are a "morph" of some type partial pinners flames harleys dalmations etc. I have yet to hear a direct reply from Ed. I patiently await a response.

Daniel K. Moore
DMR

Daniel, by any chance do you have any emails from the transaction you could post? Specifically, any communication about the description of the geckos and from what stock. Thanks.

Bruce and Bud,

No, I don't believe an unconditional guarantee should be given on a purchase more than six or seven months later. But, it really is a mute point since Ed has agreed (before this thread occurred) that he would send replacements. The only question that remained at the beginning of this thread is the timeframe (if any stated) Ed will send replacements.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t as easy as that. Now, there are other questions that really do need to be answered.

The discrepancies of what geckos were sent for one.

Quote:
The animals in question were and are not buckskins or normals, most if not all are a "morph" of some type partial pinners flames harleys dalmations etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
What he recieved was normals and thats what I will send as soon as I feel they are big enought to ship.
Quote:
I understand him having problems was not my problem. BUT...I wanted to send him a couple babies. not my high end morphs, but normals that he originally purchased.

Then also,
Quote:
The geckos I sent Daniel came from Emily Cook.
Quote:
Emily Cook <emily@cookreptiles.com> wrote:
Hi Ed,
I just got finished feeding and cleaning gecko cages and picked out a nice 1.5 group for you. The male is a nicely structured patternless red and unrelated to the females. The females are an assortment of morphs and colors.
Quote:
What he recieved was normals and thats what I will send as soon as I feel they are big enought to ship.

I had a hard time condemning Ed on the previous BOI thread specifically because of the time issue. Actually, my views were more inline with Harald and Seamus on several points. But, there are unmistakable discrepancies here that you can’t ignore.

It doesn’t matter if one believes they are treated unfairly, you can’t summit a false accusation as a form of revenge. There is no way that Ed could have sent normals to Daniel and this post also be true.

Quote:
The geckos I sent Daniel came from Emily Cook.
If that statement is true then these cannot be.

Quote:
Quote:
I understand him having problems was not my problem. BUT...I wanted to send him a couple babies. not my high end morphs, but normals that he originally purchased.
There is no flexibility there. Either one is untrue and two or correct. Or vice versa.

Old 11-15-2007, 03:34 AM   #143
Daniel Moore
Dennis There is an email transcript with Ed and I in one of the passages in this thread.
Maggie I dont have any pictures of the cresteds that Ed sent and they are now in breeding groups throughout my colony. I still patiently await a direct response from Ed.

Daniel Moore
DMR

Old 11-15-2007, 03:40 AM   #144
Cat_72
Emily has been waiting for a direct response from Ed for, eh....how many months now?

Best of luck with that, Daniel. And I do mean that sincerely.

Old 11-15-2007, 03:45 AM   #145
LakesideBoas
I'm with...

Cat on this one. You are far more patient than I. Good luck, sincerely.

Old 11-15-2007, 04:07 AM   #146
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Dennis There is an email transcript with Ed and I in one of the passages in this thread.

Daniel Moore
DMR

Clarification-
I read the ones were you are discussing the replacements. Do you happen to have the emails from the original deal?

Old 11-15-2007, 04:15 AM   #147
Dennis Hultman

Clarification-
I read the ones where you are discussing the replacements. Do you happen to have the emails from the original deal?

Anything that contains information on the group he sent you? Or the original ad?

Was it on Fauna, KS, etc.?

Old 11-15-2007, 04:46 AM   #148
Dennis Hultman
I see it was a KS Ad. If you can remember the title or the wording in the Ad I can still pull it up even tough it has been deleted.

Old 11-15-2007, 04:48 AM   #149
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
I see it was a KS Ad. If you can remember the title or the wording in the Ad, I can still pull it up even though it has been deleted.
______

Old 11-15-2007, 07:49 AM   #150
rabernet
I wonder who Ed will point fingers at next in a feeble attempt to deflect attention away from himself? It is, afterall, his modis operandi.

I have come to wonder if Ed is a victim of his own delusions? I truly believe that he believes his lies to be truths.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark