Info Dustin Draper - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2015, 08:31 PM   #141
Bobby Douglass
Is there anyone that actually believes anything Dustin is saying? I think he's just trolling because he has to know how stupid he sounds.

Old 07-10-2015, 09:55 PM   #142
Dustin Draper
Jamesons mamba was a pointless ad...considering its illegal to have in my state. I do own the pieds and retics... so thats a dumb statement.

Old 07-10-2015, 10:32 PM   #143
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin Draper View Post
Jamesons mamba was a pointless ad...considering its illegal to have in my state. I do own the pieds and retics... so thats a dumb statement.
What the heck does that mean? You made the ad. Why are you making pointless ads on this site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin Draper
C.B male Jamesoni Jamesoni for sale. Parents are from Camaroon. 5 ft long. Handles well on a hook. Parasite free and in perfect condition. Know your laws. Asking $300.00+ shipping Delta ONLY!
Why are you making pointless ads on this site if what you state in your opening post in this thread is true?

Spamming this site under fake names with animals you don't have and pictures you have taken from others within the last week and you're not really a bad guy?

Old 07-10-2015, 10:32 PM   #144
juliasara
Your responses just sound like your trying to justify what you've done. Instead of excuses you'd be much better off admitting you made yet another mistake and genuinely apologizing.

Old 07-10-2015, 10:37 PM   #145
Dustin Draper
Julia...just bc i did not immediately apologize doesn't mean that I did not plan on it. Yes I was making pointless posts. It is quite annoying. I was not trying to spam. I was just trying to blend in by having a few posts up.
Yes I am sorry. I feel like a total idiot for how i went about doing what I did. It could have been ac v omplished in a more practical, less dramatic way.

Old 07-10-2015, 10:38 PM   #146
Dustin Draper
As well as a more moral way.

Old 07-11-2015, 12:36 AM   #147
Billy1138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
Is there anyone that actually believes anything Dustin is saying? I think he's just trolling because he has to know how stupid he sounds.
Nope.

He's just digging himself deeper in a home with each post.

Old 07-11-2015, 12:38 AM   #148
Billy1138
Nope meaning I'm not believing a word he says.

Old 07-11-2015, 01:44 AM   #149
JCCS
One honest answer, Dustin. Do you believe that you're smarter than everyone else on this thread? I mean, you're trying to force a bunch of manure down everyone's throats and then telling them it's foie gras. I mean, it's pretty pathetic from the outside looking in.

Old 07-11-2015, 06:42 AM   #150
juliasara
I guess you really don't get my point. By posting all the b.s. excuses instead of apologizing immediately and admitting you did something wrong just makes it look like you don't mean the apology if/when you actually give one. Honestly to me, what it seems like your trying to do is make everyone believe you've changed so you can have another shot at scamming people. NONE of your responses on this thread have seemed genuine and honest. And your apologies if/when you actually give them in my honest opinion are just fake. You've done nothing to prove yourself, you've shown us no evidence. You can say what you want people to believe till your blue in the face but I guarantee not a single person is going to believe you till you show actual evidence. I know its been said before but actions speak louder then words. You really are just wasting everyone's time and digging yourself deeper into a hole. I really think you should be given a set amount of time to provide the evidence that people have been asking for (for like a week now) and if you don't post it by the time given your banned again. You've done nothing but blow smoke up everyone's you know what to get what you want. You may think you are a whole lot smarter then everyone here but your not, everyone just played along but I really hope the admins give you a time out if you can't do what you were asked to. If you act like a child don't be surprised when you get treated like one. You really do sound like a child making excuses for your bad behavior.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!