Allen Belcher / Big Daddy's Wholesale ... WARNING - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-06-2006, 11:25 PM   #141
BryonsBoas
Jim
Out of curiosity does it bother you that an employee walked away from a crappy job then busted his employer out on crappy practices? Is that it?

Right there for all the world to see Allen starts to contradict himself in his own post that you copied and pasted for him but you've yet to even touch it.

Oh wait , that prolly my fault too right? I distracted you or something.

Old 02-06-2006, 11:28 PM   #142
Scott Ashton
[quote=Chamco]Scott says:
Let's be honest.

You have indeed sided with Allen almost from the beginning of this thread.
.....I'd respect your stance if you didn't keep hiding it behind the thin veneer .......
Quote:

Disrespect me then. Did I mince words in my last post? I didn't go with the majority on this one Scott. Others got it from my posts, and understood me. You don't !!
Jim:

This was the complete quote:

Truthfully, I'd respect your stance if you didn't keep hiding it behind the thin veneer of your own very special blend of analysis and hypotheticals

Disrespect you or your stance on this matter?

I was referring to your stance - As you have invited me - I would invite you to re-read my last post.

As far as disrespecting you - why would I? This isn't personal. We disagree on the fundamental aspects of this thread.

Understand you? I understand you loud and clear as I explained in my previous post.

Old 02-06-2006, 11:29 PM   #143
Bill & Amy
It doesn't matter if he was blindsided!!

If doesn't matter if it could have been handled another way!!

It doesn't matter!!!

This was a post to warn potential clients of his substandard practices. PERIOD!!!

Discussing the ramifications the legal mumbo jumbo has nothing to do with the topic at hand!!!

The animals care is substandard!!! End of Story!!!!

Old 02-06-2006, 11:35 PM   #144
Chameleon Company
Bryon ........ errr "dude",
I believe I can accurately say that only I and one other person raised questions about your motivations here, and I believe some called them "tough questions". The other party earned a suspension and fine. The thread is loaded with support for you and condemnation for Allen. Even I had some posts sympathetic to you. I just don't agree with all aspects of how you handled this. I think you made some mistakes.

Did I actually talk to Alabama DNR before you? Have you even contacted them?

Old 02-06-2006, 11:39 PM   #145
Corey Woods
Is it just me or does anyone else find Jim (Chamco) extremely annoying? I wish there were a "block" option so instead of just skipping over his endless drivel I would just not see it all together. IMHO the BOI would benifit by not having him endlessly post in every single post on the BOI.

Regards,
Corey

Old 02-06-2006, 11:41 PM   #146
Fedawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamco
Bryon ........ errr "dude",
I believe I can accurately say that only I and one other person raised questions about your motivations here, and I believe some called them "tough questions". The other party earned a suspension and fine. The thread is loaded with support for you and condemnation for Allen. Even I had some posts sympathetic to you. I just don't agree with all aspects of how you handled this. I think you made some mistakes.

Did I actually talk to Alabama DNR before you? Have you even contacted them?
Jim , if you haven't noticed by now , your posts are useless and no one wants you to comment anymore , nor do they want you invilved in this situation.

Old 02-06-2006, 11:42 PM   #147
Fedawg
Beat me to it Corey Woods!

Old 02-06-2006, 11:53 PM   #148
shrap
Folks,

Whether you agree or disagree with Jim, his opinions, conclusions or methods he has every right to be here. Jim is one of the most upstanding people I have met on Fauna and I have the utmost respect for him. Even if I don't agree with him, like on this thread.

You guys are way out of line in my opinion.

Old 02-06-2006, 11:54 PM   #149
Chameleon Company
Sammy, that's an interesting angle.

Quote:
Sammy says;
Its amazing to me Jim that you take every word that Allen has told you at face value, but question, make innuendos and hypotheticals about every aspect of Bryon's posts. It is YOU SIR, that "just don't get it".
Try this hypothetical quote:
Quote:
Its amazing to me "_______ " that you take every word that Bryon has told you at face value, but question, make innuendos and hypotheticals about every aspect of Allen's post. It is YOU SIR, that "just don't get it".
Sammy, I am not going to take the time to do it, as it would be exhaustive, but I believe that I can take everything that I have stated at "face value" and point to the words or Bryon to support my reason to question it or reference whatever I was saying. I asked Allen some difficult questions, to be sure. He answered. I have deliberately left out most of what he told me, as I don't need it here. Plenty have asked Allen questions here, criticised him, etc. Bryon admitted that he blind-sided Allen. I suspected that he had, and was right. I first raised it in a PM to him this morning. I disagree with some very specific actions by Bryon in this affair. I'm not telling you to change your mind Sammy, or suggesting you "don't get it" because we apparently disagree about where I should be sitting here. I saved that tag for Bryon. I believe it. Hitting the hay soon. Hope some of you get that enema tonight !

Old 02-06-2006, 11:54 PM   #150
BryonsBoas
I already posted to that question. At least we agree to disagree. I shot this whole thing from hip. I asked people for advice. I'm one of those people that has it either black or white. No grey area. Its obvious I never hid the date on the photos . I asked quite a few folks for advice and it was a resounding YES that this info needed to be brought out. Allen knew good and and well that I'd bust him out if he didn't stay on the up and up. I made that clear at the start of working for him. After doing alot of thinking and talking to previous employees I have come to one opinion on all of this. Allen has flown under the radar for quite some time due to employees covering his butt. Myself and others brought the credibility to Allen with the work that was needed on the animals. Unfortunately all of us were stonewalled by bad priorities . I'm the only one who stod up and said " HEY , LOOK , THIS AIN"T RIGHT". I said it to Allen , he's seen it for himself . If he has or had no intention of corecting it then why does he need to be in this biz? We have enough against all of us already.

The only difference between this thread and others is an employee exposed his boss. The dance is still the same . Things were brought to his attention repeatedly , was never corrected . Here it is for all the worlds to see.

If I was going to hit someone would I really say " Hey dude , hold still , I'm going to pop you a goodone ' ? Doubt it. There is way more to this whole episode that just will not come out . Allen won't offer it up and I can't possibily remember everything. I do know most of the last 6 weeks was very bad all around. There is so much " he said , he said " involved in this.

How the info got here to me is beside the point. bad animals , bad conditions were brought to light. No photos were set up or doctored. I didn't ned to.
Allen is doing exactly what I expected. If you get the chance talk to some prior employees , you'll notice a pattern .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!