Crazy Cresties - Wendy Childs - Ali Haines- BAD GUYS!!!!!!!! - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-21-2006, 05:04 PM   #151
Casey Hulse
Quote:
But such is par for the course anymore. One day he might just realize the damage he is inflicting upon himself.
In my (humble) opinion Jim F. has nothing left to lose.

Old 12-21-2006, 11:50 PM   #152
Chameleon Company
I think that I can quite accurately say that this is my last look here in this thread.

Bobby. We have met. I have every reason to believe you a person of highest integrity in your business. Unlike the shortsighted posts of a few of the common scum here, I never said you were "linked" to Pruett in any way. I juxtaposed a name, and then merely argued a completely irrelevant point here about TM's and pinstripes. Just a trail of bread for the snipes to follow. I could not have been more illustrative of the appearance that I was speaking of Bobby Pruett. That he had nothing to do with the rest of the thread was for others to surmise, and it apparently was beyond the grasp of a few! No surprise what-so-ever at the mental midgets that connected the dots as they chose to. It was a designed exercise in stupidity, knowing that there would be players.

Casey, you and I know the source of your BS. You can't shake it here.

Cat. I have very low regard for you, and have for quite some time. I also have nothing to do with what ails you. I hope things improve for you, but would not be surprised to see you here 10 years from now, with 40,000 posts, racing to obscurity and being an old maid, and still angry. Maybe in the interim you will realize that when you push others down, you have not elevated.

Dennis. Our PM's speak droves of your lack of a backbone. You fit in just fine here. When the going gets tough, you quit.

Bobby. You have the balls. So use them and call me. We're in the same state, and we've spoken 2-3 times before on unrelated issues. I'm in throughout the holidays. Don't be chicken$hit. You may think you have an earful for me. I will answer any concern you have. I have a dumptruck load for you, but will let you unload all first. You'd be welcome to visit if in the neighborhood. Just reasonable hours please (10 AM - 9 PM EST). If you need the number again, check my ads in KS, or PM me.

Old 12-22-2006, 12:21 AM   #153
varnyard
Jim you might say what you wish, but I have no desire to call on you, either by phone or in person. You have shown some color here that parts the wheat from the tare. Be very aware, this not a sign of weakness or cowardliness. Frankly, you are not worth the effort. However, it might be best not to push the issue.

I am not amused with your jester. (We will end The whole I'm your buddy routine here). I do not have the need for that type in my mists.

I think my signature says it all.

Enough said.

Old 12-22-2006, 01:09 AM   #154
Rebel Dragons
Damn,Wendy has a an arrest record longer than most of the "tools" she went down on back in her "prostitute and video whore" days. Stealing, forging ID's, kidnapping, assult, internet fraud, etc, etc. How could you defend someone with a history like that, Jim??? It's bad enough to defend her actions before she was in the herp business but to defend her actions when she steals and scams from your business associates, fellow breeders, and dare I say friends???? How far and how deep (no pun intended) do her actions have to go before you stop defending her??? The simple fact that the man she and her "associates" assaulted is lucky to be alive, speaks volumes. If she holds such little value for a human life, what makes anyone think that she wouldn't rob you blind, scam you broke and laugh about it all the way to the next victim.

And the claim that her mother didn't know a thing about what was going on under her own roof is insane. I don't care how you try to defend her, Jim. There is no way her mother didn't know what she was doing. She walked by the same shotgun in the hall that the police did.......... I suppose she thought it was just the coat rack???

Jim, your an intelligent person. I kills me to see someone so smart, be so blind, to something so obvious. Wendy, Jeane, Ali, Jason and whoever else is involved are just bad news.

Old 12-22-2006, 01:48 AM   #155
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company

I never said you were "linked" to Pruett in any way. I juxtaposed a name, and then merely argued a completely irrelevant point here about TM's and pinstripes.
You are so full of shit that you are actually beginning to believe the BS that you spew here. YOU took a quote out of Bobby's post and quoted it with Pruetts name. You can pretend that you did it to "bait" whomever, but it was obvious just another of your lowlife attempts at taking a shot at someone who disagrees with you in your defense of the Spokane Scammers. I don't know what happened to you Jim, you used to be a stand up guy; now your just a sad little man that very few have any respect for....

Old 12-22-2006, 04:20 AM   #156
LauraB
In my best Elvis....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EriksReptiles
Damn Laura! Your good!
Thanks Erik

Thank you. Thank you very much.

Old 12-22-2006, 11:50 AM   #157
ravensgait
Jim F, I'll say it again..... Time to take a good long break, a goood loonng break. Your losing it or lost or hell if you ever had it,,, either way need to take a break and see if you can find it again...Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs