Bad Guy ED CLARK what a piece of work! - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2009, 02:26 PM   #151
Keleida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphie View Post
If sexism rears its ugly head in a topic then that topic is an appropriate place for the offending comment to be addressed. No one saved retaliation to the racist comments in natalies thread for the hell forum and with good reason. Such comments are needlessly unkind and thoughtless. Sexism isn't going to stop if it just gets swept under the rug. People need to understand that these comments are hurtful and the people who say them are no better than natalie and her husband.
I disagree. The sexism topic isn't being "swept under the rug" by being in HELL. HELL is a more appropriate venue, since sexism has nothing to do with a TRANSACTION between Ed, RMJ, or Allen. In HELL we can freely discuss it. Oh, and this isn't a Beacom thread.

On-topic: I find this whole thread a joke. It's as if they gain some sort of odd pleasure from making obscure statements (like being unable to disclose details, ect.). Oh come on, what are you, five? The whole "I know something you don't know, and I'm not going to tell you" crap is old. What exactly is your purpose in bringing your issues to the BOI if are aren't going to tell everyone what happened?

It seems to me you just want attention, positive or negative.

Old 01-08-2009, 03:30 PM   #152
ophidile
Yeah, uh, Morphie, I don't see the point of beating that topic further on this thread, which is supposed to be about Big Daddy/Ed Clark and whoever else is/isn't involved in them :P

KISS - keep it short, sweet It REALLY WASN'T that big a deal.

Old 01-08-2009, 03:33 PM   #153
ophidile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
After all... women are the glue that holds this country together!
You calling me an old nag, ed?

Old 01-08-2009, 04:16 PM   #154
Morphie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ophidile View Post
It REALLY WASN'T that big a deal.
What matters to each individual person depends on that person.

Old 01-08-2009, 04:58 PM   #155
HiddenHollowHerp
Oh dear lord.

The women who earn this sort of reputation are the women who make a big deal out of it. Don't become what you hate by becoming the typical "whiny, easily-upset girl" stereotype.

I know plenty of women with enough balls to laugh at that joke. (That's right. I said balls. Get over it.)

Besides, none of the people in question are women (or are they?) so, we shouldn't be talking about genders/bodily functions in the first place.

Old 01-08-2009, 04:59 PM   #156
ophidile
Quote:
What matters to each individual person depends on that person.
I figure that goes without saying. But is every opinion equally valid? :P

Old 01-08-2009, 05:05 PM   #157
JOHN MARTINO
Here is the real story.!!!!From John Martino

hello folks,
this is the first and probably the last time i will post here..
im coming on here to explain this whole mess this has turned into....
i will do the best i can to make it clear so there isnt a tone of replies for questions i didnt answer...Many of you in the tri state area, ny,nj, ct,
know of me and my company RMJ reptiles, we are one of the largest breeders in the area, many have been to my facility, and i welcome all...we produce over 100 to 150 clutches per year, and do alt of whole sale work over seas, and domestic, eg, ed clark, allen belcher. plus many more that i wont expose since they aren't involved in this matter. ive done business with them over the last few years without incident, and honestly many people dont like these 2 men, but they have always done right by me, paying etc. alt of people dont like them, but that shouldnt be any reflection on me, business is business....
until now like i said havent had any problems with giving them animals then accepting payments within 30 days, but last year ed clark came to me and picked up several packages during the hatch, every time he had come he would bring partial payment for the last pick up, then would proceed to take more animals and tell me what price he needed to pay, and we always came to an agreement , so that him and me were satisfied.......the last group he had taken was a large group over 16k, and he had paid me up until there was a balance of 7200.00, ive been waiting for payment now over a year on that, and he cut off all conversation with me, till recent a few days ago when allen posted this thread, you see allen does debt collecting for a living, and he told me he would collect it for me for a fee, i figured at this point anything was better than nothing,????? so i said ok, this is why he had mentioned that he was involved and part of the money was his, which is correct if he collects it!!!!!! and in order to post here on boi, he had explained that he needed to let them know that the animals that eddie took were partially his, in a partner type deal other wise webslave would pull it down according to the rules????? hope your following me... so the truth is eddie does owe me money. he had mentioned the reason he didnt pay me cause the market crashed and he paid too much for the animals.. Im sorry..too bad....a deal is a deal.....
and as of the last 2 days had not answered one phone call from me, or email, he orridinally sent me a list of animals to full fill the debt but it was all junk....... 14 animals in all, and i said i would only want 3 of them, the rest was like male yellowbellies, and mojo, spiders etc, i dont want that , i gave him premium animals, pieds, lesser, honeybees, pewters...so, i told him i wasnt interested and he had to come up with something else..and as far as allen goes he did me a great favor by getting eddie out of hiding, so that i can start getting paid...every one is getting on allens back and all he did was try to help me......sorry for all the drama, but it happens... and as i said before i have an open door policy at my facility, if anyone wants to come down to purchase any animals or just hang and talk snake buizz,,, im cool, have some cold beers and mountain dews...
hope this helps,, wow, now my head hurts...
if you have further questions, call 973 768 6340 or email. rmjreptiles@yahoo.com i welcome all .
thanks again, and happy new year to all.
john martino

Old 01-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #158
Morphie
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenHollowHerp View Post
(That's right. I said balls. Get over it.)
get over what, exactly?

Read my lips (lol) I am not offended by what he said. It's difficult to offend me at all - I was merely pointing out a big discrepancy between what people perceive is okay to say about different groups of people. I don't know why women in particular should have to take more crap than any other group who would be adamantly defended by these folks under the same circumstances. It just doesn't make sense to me, and I think OTHER folks should consider these things.

Old 01-08-2009, 05:12 PM   #159
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
get over what, exactly?

Read my lips (lol) I am not offended by what he said. It's difficult to offend me at all - I was merely pointing out a big discrepancy between what people perceive is okay to say about different groups of people. I don't know why women in particular should have to take more crap than any other group who would be adamantly defended by these folks under the same circumstances. It just doesn't make sense to me, and I think OTHER folks should consider these things.
What crap did i take for his comment? I got enjoyment out of it............. Speak for yourself.

Old 01-08-2009, 05:15 PM   #160
rosebud945
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenHollowHerp View Post
Oh dear lord.

The women who earn this sort of reputation are the women who make a big deal out of it. Don't become what you hate by becoming the typical "whiny, easily-upset girl" stereotype.

I know plenty of women with enough balls to laugh at that joke. (That's right. I said balls. Get over it.)

Besides, none of the people in question are women (or are they?) so, we shouldn't be talking about genders/bodily functions in the first place.
Spoken like a REAL Man!

It is not a reputation with regard to women that is in question here. It is a stereotype, and there is a HUGE difference between the two.

Fun thread.

Donna Chatham

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark