Bad Guy tinmantribe5 - Shawn Lewis - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2010, 09:33 PM   #151
joseydiann
Yesssss Shawn I sure would have, and not thought twice about it. You know me better and knew I would in fact send you what ever you wanted because you lost her.

YOU did not give me a chance, did you?

And since you are here I'd love to know why you didn't and why you just deleted me and blocked me and left that comment on my profile for that matter? Instead of replying and giving me the chance to offer you something else???

Talk about walking on someones feelings..

Old 07-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #152
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
The funniest part is she was never not getting paid the last 75 is for a xtra dragon the kids got (Male) that she said take your time paying .I have emails too but I am noy that childish I have already been drug through the mudd for something I nevr did!
Amanda yor weekly payment will be paypal tommorow as usuall thanks for Blatently attacking my rep for what Me having a dead 10 day old probably impacted Tranny baby.I never even asked for a replacement and this is the thanks I get in return?
Shawn, I am lost as to what you "never did". Ben is your business partner right? Do you run a business from the same address but independently of each other and still make the contacts for deals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy's Midwest Morphs View Post
This is funny the only thing being talked about is shipping instead of a dead lizard. And i am the one that shipped usps not shawn so give me crap not him my mistake not his. It was my deal with the trade. shawns deal was the trans we were paying shawn for the trans and he was paying you i owe you 75 not shawn for the male trans it is my lizard not shawns
Ben, I see you are new here but this particular thread was NEVER about a "dead dragon". This thread is specifically about Shawn Lewis and HIS business practices (which includes his business partners shipping issues)

Old 07-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #153
tinmantribe5
Amanda I dont Trust you as far as I can throw you!
Im guilty of being friends with someone and got screwed,you have showed your true colors to all.I have never asked for a replacment because I seen your stock twice and came up Craps!

Old 07-01-2010, 09:37 PM   #154
tinmantribe5
Dean as I said You are the Pot calling the Kettle Black!

Old 07-01-2010, 09:39 PM   #155
tinmantribe5
The kids rent a apartment in the basement of the house we live in Dean!

Old 07-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #156
joseydiann
FINE!!! You are right, forget the shipping, forget the trade.

It's about Shawn's dead trans that died 10 days or so after he had it..

Why didn't he tell me it was sick on day one as he said? Why did he say something no day 5?

Why did he post nice pretty healthy pics of her days after he got her and went around bragging and showing everyone?

He now says she was sick then. He said something different then he was saying she was ok and great ect..

Still I am lost and confused as to why I was not notified that there was an issue at day 1...

Why didn't you talk it out with me, so I could send you something else..

All this could have been avoided, but you really set it off when you left me that message today for no reason calling me names, ect..

Old 07-01-2010, 09:43 PM   #157
joseydiann
My crap reptiles, that you have 6-7 of?

Shawn if you knew the first 4 were crap and unhealthy why did you keep whinning to buy more and get my trans?

Why do you show them off to everyone?

Why did you make a video for me of how great they are?

Old 07-01-2010, 09:44 PM   #158
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
I am a real person who hurts when talked about especially when its a witch hunt!
Shawn, this isnt a "witch hunt". A witch hunt would be your deflection towards me bidding on items I fully intended on paying for had I won. Your simplemindedness thinking is why I choose NOT post here unless it pertains to me or I have information regarding a transaction, like you having snakes leave your house via USPS and labeled as bearded dragons.

Now, do I think you "hurt"... absolutely and it was never my intent to hurt you. However, you attacked me first when all I wanted was for you to explain why someone who lives under your roof, under your guidance would KNOWINGLY ship violating the Lacey Act as well as hinder our hobby like this. You could have, at that point, taken responsibility as stated that "my son-in-law made a mistake but yeah, its my fault" and "I wont let that happen again" instead of make some BS excuses and I would have let it go.

Old 07-01-2010, 09:45 PM   #159
tinmantribe5
Because IM not a child and will sometimes bite it for saving face of arguments like this

Old 07-01-2010, 09:46 PM   #160
tinmantribe5
Dean eat a sandwich or something!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!