Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:47 PM   #151
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
all people want to know is "are you giving him a full refund?" -- like I said, I will be working this out with Stu privately and HE can come back and report to you. My responsibility is to him, not anyone else.
That is not all people want to know. Some people want to know whether you have informed others that have recently purchased from you of this situation. Your responsibility is to them, and to the community.

Whatever ultimately comes of this, kudos to Stu for expressing his concerns here. When it comes to health issues, it is better to be safe than sorry.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:23 PM   #152
thomas davis
what happened to blasting stu? did i miss it??? are you (jerry kruse) gonna refund stu for OBVIOUSLY sick snakes that you sold???... i really never thought you were a scammer who outright screws people jerry, BUT you sure seem to be dodging and ducking a simple question and you do know what the right thing to do is... dont you???
you sold sickly snakes for an exhorborant price. be a man and do the right thing.
also on a side note i find it funny as hell that you crossed zonatas being the kingbee puritan you tout yourself out to be on the forums, then blatantly lied about their lineage, classic.
maybe i am COMPLETELY wrong and you are a scamming lying crook, time will tell.

,,,,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 03-01-2012, 09:53 PM   #153
JerryKruse
Tom, for Pete's sake I did NOT sell him sickly snakes! AGAIN..........they were in MY care for 4 and a half months and were sent to him in mint condition....Stu received them and two weeks later, in his care, problems began......not with me.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:54 PM   #154
JerryKruse
Stu, I have tried calling you twice more and the same message plays. Do you have another number? Or you can call me. Again, I will be up.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:58 PM   #155
laterob
Jeez, Jerry.....you keep bringing up all this extraneous stuff that doesn't pertain AT ALL to this relatively simple thread. What you really need to do is publicly admit the possibility of culpability here, and the willingness to refund Stu. Not once is your two recent "War and Peace" monologues did I see any hint of responsibility or willingness to rationally discuss the issues.

The way you have (mis)handled yourself here, especially after taking 'days' to compose your thoughts, screams "run away" to me.

Old 03-01-2012, 10:05 PM   #156
JerryKruse
Laterob, let me break it down for you since you seem to want to continue this. Many others contributed to this thead that had NOTHING to do with the original reason......so I addressed ALL matters. Capiche? It's ALL covered in my "novel" -- a response was wanted, a response was received. Whether you liked what order it was in is not my issue. Again, no need for the sarcasm when you don't know me from Adam. As for my matter with Stu, like i said before, I will handle it personally and privately with him. I hope that is finally clear.

Old 03-01-2012, 10:09 PM   #157
Allan Bartlett
Yeah what happened to "blasting Stu" Jerry? I guess you couldn't Pearl Harbor him with your self serving twisted rationalizations. You thought you could ingeniously send an email to Lucille who you thought was a moderator that that might buy you some indulgences and time. What a fool you are. You remind me of the hoodlums on one of my favorite shows on Tru TV, "Bait car". Almost without fail, everyone of these losers who get caught by the cops trying to steal the car try telling them that "they were only trying to move the car" or some other lie only to realize that the cops then proceed to tell them they have everything on tape. Anyway, have you written Stu a check yet? If you haven't, then all your brilliant blasts are doing nothing more than burying you deeper and deeper. You might want to quit digging. Just FYI

Old 03-01-2012, 10:10 PM   #158
JerryKruse
"publicly admit the possibility of culpability here"........Laterob, again, I hatched them, had them for 4.5 months, sent them in mint condition, and 2 weeks later under Stu's care the problem started. What is this statement about public admission of culpability? I'm here, I'm responding. There's nothing to "publicly admit" other than what transpired between us. Thank you.

Old 03-01-2012, 10:11 PM   #159
Jeff Schofield
wow

WOW, just read the whole 16 pages. I read it because I know Jerry and thought there has to be a typical misunderstanding that this BOI is famous for. I'm not taking sides but why on earth would you spend $3100 on snakes and not take them to a VET if to do nothing more than present a FACT not a biased opinion...this place has enough of them as we all know.

Having moved on from Biology to Sales for my profession I want to throw out the idea of THE SALE. Offering a immediate refund is obviously a sign of him KNOWING that something was wrong, it implies guilt. Trying to WORK with Stu is the right thing to do, Stu obviously really wanted these snakes($3100 worth!). Two weeks is a long time to figure out if something is wrong with them, but not out of the question. And if I were Jerry the first thought when someone started a BAD GUY thread accused of diseased animals would be FOR MY ANIMALS not his. We all have different lives and different priorities but I suggest that this "unknown disease" could be triggered by anything in contact from point A to point B. I would suggest Jerry find a qualified VET to do a housecall and test his animals RANDOMLY. To be so invested in Zonata it would be a simple cost of doing business and with negative results AND efforts made with the "potentially neglected" animals in question his reputation should come clean.

There are a great many pilers-on, people who DONT actually do anyting, add anything to these threads. Everything here, all 16 pages is OPINION, the first person to state FACTS WINS!! Geez........

Old 03-01-2012, 10:12 PM   #160
JerryKruse
Allen, grow up. Your cheap shots are getting old. Try progress instead of regress. Then again, typical politician. When you're done, I will be too. I'm not here to fight, and your provocation is unnecessary.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!