I need my profile deleted ASAP please. - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-15-2014, 12:28 AM   #151
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Probably get double sued now Big Meany!
Oh no! It's MUCH worse than that!
Quote:
On 7/14/2014 1:54 AM, Throwaway617 @ FaunaClassifieds wrote:
> The following message was sent to you via the FaunaClassifieds Contact Us form by Throwaway617 ( mailto:mchip888@gmail.com ).
>
> --------------------------------
>
> You want war? Well you got one Zuchowski.
>
> --------------------------------
>
> Referring Page: https://www.google.com/
> IP Address: 76.24.16.4
> User Name: Throwaway617
> User ID: 142848
> Email: mchip888@gmail.com
>

Old 07-15-2014, 12:57 AM   #152
Big Borg Reptiles
Lol. Well he is the beast master who is capable of killing and hurting everything because he's unstable...or whatever he was rambling on about in the other thread. Maybe he's going to use his superhuman animal bonding abilities to have them attack you while you sleep.

After all, he is a superior being and you are nothing but a mere human. Or whatever he said, it's hard to read when you're laughing. (And no Mike, nothing you said was funny, I was just laughing at you). Where do you guys find these people?

Old 07-15-2014, 03:58 AM   #153
Lucille
A declaration of war?
Entertainment ratings are high for this season premiere of the second season of The Chiappini Papers. Or Capers.

Old 07-15-2014, 08:13 AM   #154
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
Some of you are way older like Lucille who's in her 50's and you're "mature bullying" me as one guy put it. Get a life all of you.
This issue comes up from time to time and this is as good a place to address it as any. Some people make a big deal that I am almost Rich's age and seem smug and self satisfied when they point this out instead of addressing their own negative issues which are usually being discussed at the time.
Many times, they pair this with the observation that some of us have 'too much time on our hands' and criticize participation (only, of course, those others who don't agree with them, they never criticize the participation of those who agree with what they are saying.)

This seems to me to be a particularly stupid way to respond to someone in a thread, particularly if you are having your own negative issues discussed and even more particularly if you have realized that what you are saying, unlike other sites and places like fb, is permanently available for review.

If you poke a bear and remind it of how much time it has, it is a safe bet that the aforementioned bear might take some of that time to go after the poker. What? You expect that you can say whatever comes into your little head and then have no responsibility for your very own words? Well, good luck with that.

I do have the time to take these threads and send them outside of this site. Normally, I do not have that inclination, I feel that there are plenty of people who do searches of the BOI and who can make their decisions of who to buy and sell to based on their search.
But there are exceptions; Fauna is not some alternate reality safely sealed away from others and particularly egregious misdoings that have harmed others or smug pokes against me are fair game.

Mr. Chiappini has circumvented Fauna rules in order to bypass his ban and get into this site. He can hardly then cry foul if others bring site content elsewhere.

Old 07-15-2014, 10:27 AM   #155
rcarichter
Speaking here as one of the elderly---

We are not bullying you. We have either raised our own kids, or spent enough time around kids, to know how they react and respond when they don't get their way. As you become mature and present yourself in public, you learn to use proper grammar, stop throwing around empty threats, and do not consider 'troll' to be a verb. This is especially true in the very tight reptile community, where this little rant will prevent anyone from taking you seriously. "War"? Really? That's what my boys used to say when they battled with Legos. Of course, we DO have to prepare for those zombies . We are simply advising you to step back for a year or so, and let this die down.

Noelle

Old 07-15-2014, 05:33 PM   #156
JColt
I'm 53 and each year my patience is a little thinner with certain under 20 something. Under 12 years old I'm great. Once they get cocky and mouthy, not so much.

Old 07-15-2014, 06:22 PM   #157
Focal
Somebody declare war? Where are my fatigues

Edit: By the way Michael, if you contributed $25, you would have received editing privileges and probably could have removed all your nonsense. You should have took the time to think and instead, ask how you can edit your posts. Guess its a little late now.

Old 07-15-2014, 06:37 PM   #158
hhmoore
I believe that editing and deletion are only available for a limited time period. By the time he started this thread, his posts were well outside the limit (and wholesale deletion of one's posts is frowned upon, anyway; which is WHY that time limit is there))

Old 01-10-2024, 10:55 AM   #159
Christine butcher
Web slave is the worst per site in the world!

Old 01-10-2024, 10:57 AM   #160
Christine butcher
This website needs people to screen shot the messages and take it to the fbi for them to find and take care of this website personally

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!