Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2015, 03:15 PM   #151
Frogman11
Hello Hillary,

I see that you are currently sending Lynn "Big time reptiles" a private message. and are friends with another person that commented on this BOI and by your comments It doesn't seem like you truly read through this BOI. If you are interested in the sungazers like you state. I can notify you when they come in, if we agree on a price, I will send them to you without you paying a single penny.

If you like them and the paperwork checks out. Then you pay me. You can PM, email rareiguanas@gmail.com or text me at 530-801-1631 with any further questions on them.

To anyone redding this false claim of me being a scammer:

I have a lot of stuff up for sale now and am bringing in some great animals within the next few weeks. If you mention this BOI to me, I will give you free shipping. Just text or email shipping code "false BOI"

Cheers
Garrett

Old 09-03-2015, 03:34 PM   #152
CombatWombat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
I see that you are currently sending Lynn "Big time reptiles" a private message. and are friends with another person that commented on this BOI and by your comments It doesn't seem like you truly read through this BOI.

...because stalking my activity and questioning my judgement after reading a BOI is a great way to get a sale.

Thanks but no thanks.

Old 09-03-2015, 03:41 PM   #153
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by CombatWombat View Post
...because stalking my activity and questioning my judgement after reading a BOI is a great way to get a sale.

Thanks but no thanks.

Thats exactly what I thought you would say. Lol

Garrett

Old 09-03-2015, 03:56 PM   #154
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by CombatWombat View Post

Thanks but no thanks.
In addition to what everyone has read since the beginning of this BOI thread, now he's coming out with more of his hidden personalities, STALKING, he sent me a PM, regarding the same.

Garrett, might be a good time to get a real job.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 09-03-2015, 04:14 PM   #155
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
In addition to what everyone has read since the beginning of this BOI thread, now he's coming out with more of his hidden personalities, STALKING, he sent me a PM, regarding the same.

Garrett, might be a good time to get a real job.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Stalking. Lol. It's called connecting the dots. For someone that doesn't give a rats behind. Now your concern about my employment. Wow! Who's the stalker now? Lol

Old 09-03-2015, 05:19 PM   #156
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Stalking. Lol. It's called connecting the dots. For someone that doesn't give a rats behind. Now your concern about my employment. Wow! Who's the stalker now? Lol

Garrett, really....Stalking?I'm not stalking anyone, I'm just merely following this wonderful BOI thread. Really, you wouldn't call it STALKING?, when you follow someone to see who they're private messaging?? & then private message the parties involved

Private Message: sungazers Recipients: Big Time Reptiles, CombatWombat
09-03-2015, 02:20 PM Frogman11
Contributing Member

Name : Garrett Smith

Trader Rating: (1)

sungazers
Hey Guys hows it going?

You're probably right, that's not stalking, that's just connecting the dots.

Keep up the good work, you might have another great month in sales......

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 09-03-2015, 06:04 PM   #157
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Garrett, really....Stalking? I'm not stalking anyone, I'm just merely following this wonderful BOI thread. Really, you wouldn't call it STALKING?, when you follow someone to see who they're private messaging?? & then private message the parties involved

Private Message: sungazers Recipients: Big Time Reptiles, CombatWombat
09-03-2015, 02:20 PM Frogman11
Contributing Member

Name : Garrett Smith

Trader Rating: (1)

sungazers
Hey Guys hows it going?

You're probably right, that's not stalking, that's just connecting the dots.

Keep up the good work, you might have another great month in sales......

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Yep dots connected: False BOI by Mike Rodriguez + Mikes friend Lynn Peterson making stupid comments + Hillary Kotilainen making comments about something that se was never interested in + Private messaging Lynn Peterson friend of Mike Rodriguez who started the False BOI. DOTS CONNECTED

Old 09-03-2015, 06:17 PM   #158
Occidentalis
How is this in any way false? You still have thousands of dollars of your customers money, treat him with no respect yet offer no timetable for resolution, and in the wash it came out that you were indicted by the federal government on 21 counts, including wildlife smuggling and money laundering.

Were the feds in league with Lynn Peterson and all these other people too?!

Old 09-03-2015, 06:38 PM   #159
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Yep dots connected: False BOI by Mike Rodriguez + Mikes friend Lynn Peterson making stupid comments + Hillary Kotilainen making comments about something that se was never interested in + Private messaging Lynn Peterson friend of Mike Rodriguez who started the False BOI. DOTS CONNECTED
False BOI? Lets reflect Garrett, Michael sends you $6500 back in January, he never received the animals he paid for, here it is September, NO animals, NO money, who in their right mind wouldn't call that a scam?, I know, I know, YOU, you're the ONLY ONE who doesn't think it's a scam, talk about making stupid comments, you are the KING of stupid comments & actions.

You can call it "connecting the dots" or what ever trips your trigger, but let me assure you, everyone reading this BOI, knows what you've really done, and it's a far cry from what you call it.

You REALLY need to get a life, and while you're at it, PAY those you owe.

Just my opinion.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 09-03-2015, 09:04 PM   #160
uromastyx13
Hey garret since apparently your a excellent salesman why don't you issue my refund of $6500 and walk off into the sunset with your business

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!