Bad Guy Ian of Outback Reptiles - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-18-2010, 05:13 PM   #151
Ralphieeeee
that's nice. i'd like to see you get cursed out along with your girlfriend because you were sold a sick snake and nothing was done about it.

the one from ian is a male and i have no plans for it at the moment in any breeding projects. the one i just received is het for ghost and is a female. i have plans for her in the future.

Old 03-18-2010, 06:28 PM   #152
Mike Schultz
Ralphie graciously bumped our bad guy thread to the front page so that he could say sorry and tell us that all is now well with the snake, not so that random people could attack him about it. As exciting as old news is, let's all leave him alone and

Old 03-18-2010, 06:33 PM   #153
Ralphieeeee
+1

Old 03-18-2010, 07:07 PM   #154
KelliH
Glad things seemed to have worked out for you. I personally will not buy from them after reading this thread-
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...tback+reptiles

I almost bought some Goniurosaurus from them awhile back but then remembered the poor leopard geckos from that thread. I bought from somewhere else.

Old 03-18-2010, 08:40 PM   #155
neke
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
Glad things seemed to have worked out for you. I personally will not buy from them after reading this thread-
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...tback+reptiles

I almost bought some Goniurosaurus from them awhile back but then remembered the poor leopard geckos from that thread. I bought from somewhere else.
I think this is a bit unfair - sure we read the same post? The issue was fixed ASAP and there was a very reasonable explanation for it all. I realize it's easy to condemn the person that's put out to be the bad guy, but it's not always the case.

The OP of this thread obviously didn't handle it very well, and maybe Outback didn't have the best response either, but would you if you had third parties (in this case, girlfriends and mommies) harping on you and then some kid messing with your potential clients at a show causing a scene?

It's been dealt with - why beat a dead horse? Simply not supporting Outback with purchases is enough to satisfy your feelings. Why feel the need to post about it? Actions often speak louder than words...

Christine Kitz

Old 03-19-2010, 09:29 AM   #156
KingBowser
Well, despite whatever happened here, I'm gonna take this opportunity to give Outback a good plug. I received a top notch black pastel ball from them that was very healthy and vigorous.

Old 03-19-2010, 07:07 PM   #157
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by neke View Post
I think this is a bit unfair - sure we read the same post? The issue was fixed ASAP and there was a very reasonable explanation for it all. I realize it's easy to condemn the person that's put out to be the bad guy, but it's not always the case.

The OP of this thread obviously didn't handle it very well, and maybe Outback didn't have the best response either, but would you if you had third parties (in this case, girlfriends and mommies) harping on you and then some kid messing with your potential clients at a show causing a scene?

It's been dealt with - why beat a dead horse? Simply not supporting Outback with purchases is enough to satisfy your feelings. Why feel the need to post about it? Actions often speak louder than words...

Christine Kitz
The issue (to me at least) is why the geckos were allowed to get in that condition in the first place. Simple.

Old 03-20-2010, 05:42 PM   #158
bigballs31
I think it is funny how Ralph is attacked for his mom and girlfriend sticking up for him while no one says a thing about all these people (Mike Schultz) sticking up for Ian. I don't think Ian has came on here and defended himself once, has he? Talk about weak and lame...

Old 03-21-2010, 03:44 PM   #159
KingBowser
Or maybe Ian doesn't feel the need to mess with petty crap like this. I don't know the guy personally but this situation was probably not worth his time...

Old 03-21-2010, 04:12 PM   #160
Ralphieeeee
He doesn't care about his internet rep he said. That's fine. Mike works for him and checks internet related stuff for Ian. This thread was started because he sold me a sick snake. That is all. I wish i received a nice "top notch" snake from Ian as you did KingBower, but I did not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
elaphe carinata, goblin balls, hookworms, ian g, mike schultz, outback reptiles, parasites, ralph turner, water sports