WTH Rich! - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 09:21 PM   #151
kmurphy
Quote:
Just curious, how could you provide proof of potential damage? The proof would be in the actual damage that is done, not the potential for it, in my opinion.

Show me proof if you have it.

I have worked with FGW in NY and PA with captive breeding programs and reintroduction programs on many occasions, and I am unaware of any potential damage or any actual damage to native wildlife while reintroducing native species.
Chuck, I never asked for proof and stated clearly that it was my opinion. It doesn't matter to me what you are aware of, my opinion stands.

Old 01-02-2010, 09:36 PM   #152
buckskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
You should be disappointed that you cant form a coherent sentence. You're 50 years old! Shame on you!
Oh, you hurt my feelings. What did I ever do to you?

Old 01-02-2010, 09:53 PM   #153
buckskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
You have seven posts at the moment. Several of them are on the BOI. A forum that the owner of this site build with years of his life. Seven posts, and you think you are entitled to bustle up and dis the owner? Not even a reasoned post but just a dis?

You use the site and then turn your back on it?

I spit on you. You are a worthless sack of crap.
Does your mother know you talk like that?
I am here for one reason. To tell Rich what I think of his actions.

Old 01-02-2010, 10:08 PM   #154
xanaxez
Quote:
You have seven posts at the moment. Several of them are on the BOI. A forum that the owner of this site build with years of his life. Seven posts, and you think you are entitled to bustle up and dis the owner? Not even a reasoned post but just a dis?

You use the site and then turn your back on it?

If you're a hater on the people here that's bringing the truth and facts into the light, then you're going to have a full time job of being a hater. your response to claude was idiotic. he stated his opinion on what he has seen and has read not only only this forum but others. How about you try this one time.... Wake up, "spread cheeks" remove your nose from his anal, pull up the blinds that's covering your eyesand you might..just might see why people are so upset. you and alot of others say... i dont agree with what Rich did but theres nothing we can do about what has already been done. now if this was anyone else... you and the rest of these brown nosing followers would be attacking them from every angle possible. so this is my question to all of you... since rich is your "buddy" and is the owner of this site, is he not accountable for his actions also? i see half of you parading around behind him acting like what he did was ok and should not be accountable for his own actions from the members and hobby that he helped build likes he's the "God" you worship. so next time you imbeciles decide to jump into a BOI thread and bash and belittle someone for something they did in the hobby like you're some sort of hobby police/mob, think about the "Balls" you didnt have here since there is not much difference between the crap since this is hobby related also. if you love your hobby,reptiles so much and want to protect it and it's members from being screwed over.... START HERE.

Old 01-02-2010, 10:14 PM   #155
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanaxez View Post
If you're a hater on the people here that's bringing the truth and facts into the light, then you're going to have a full time job of being a hater. your response to claude was idiotic. he stated his opinion on what he has seen and has read not only only this forum but others. How about you try this one time.... Wake up, "spread cheeks" remove your nose from his anal, pull up the blinds that's covering your eyesand you might..just might see why people are so upset. you and alot of others say... i dont agree with what Rich did but theres nothing we can do about what has already been done. now if this was anyone else... you and the rest of these brown nosing followers would be attacking them from every angle possible. so this is my question to all of you... since rich is your "buddy" and is the owner of this site, is he not accountable for his actions also? i see half of you parading around behind him acting like what he did was ok and should not be accountable for his own actions from the members and hobby that he helped build likes he's the "God" you worship. so next time you imbeciles decide to jump into a BOI thread and bash and belittle someone for something they did in the hobby like you're some sort of hobby police/mob, think about the "Balls" you didnt have here since there is not much difference between the crap since this is hobby related also. if you love your hobby,reptiles so much and want to protect it and it's members from being screwed over.... START HERE.
Bo, I'm so sorry you never learned to read. You are attributing things to me that I never said. You really need to learn to read, sweetie. THEN you can maybe say something that makes sense.

Old 01-02-2010, 10:16 PM   #156
xanaxez
Quote:
Bo, I'm so sorry you never learned to read. You are attributing things to me that I never said. You really need to learn to read, sweetie. THEN you can maybe say something that makes sense.
It's obvious you should learn to read your own statements. you attacked a person for expressing his feelings/ opinion. if you can't see that, then...stop tipping the bottle.

Old 01-02-2010, 10:19 PM   #157
Lucille
Quote:
It's obvious you should learn to read your own statements. you attacked a person for expressing his feelings/ opinion. if you can't see that, then...stop tipping the bottle.
That was not the meaning behind my post. You would know that if you had read and understood it. You have a history of the kind of posts you are making, though.

Old 01-02-2010, 10:23 PM   #158
xanaxez
Quote:
That was not the meaning behind my post. You would know that if you had read and understood it. You have a history of the kind of posts you are making, though.
I have a history for calling out BS. you should start doing the same. wait, wasnt you banned before for saying what you thought/felt too rich? is that why you wont stand up to the situation at hand now?

Old 01-02-2010, 10:32 PM   #159
buckskin
Quote:
Quote:
you attacked a person for expressing his feelings/ opinion.
Quote:
That was not the meaning behind my post.
Lucille, Will you be my friend?

Old 01-02-2010, 10:34 PM   #160
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckskin View Post
Lucille, Will you be my friend?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread