Bad Guy MYTHICAL DRAGONZ--- STEVEN WALKER BUT YOU KNOW HIM AS NICOLE NORTON!!!!!! - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-05-2010, 05:27 PM   #151
snakeman101172
Steven,

Can you please post one vendor log that shows you EVER did a show in Buffalo ?

Old 12-05-2010, 05:38 PM   #152
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalDragonz View Post
Judy,
I am sorry you see it that way Nicole is not trying to hide herself she dose not use my account ever to post on here. She dose not want any part of the sales end of the Dragons right now and for all I know she will never deal with it again. I am the one who handles all sales and customer service and have since the day I signed up on Fauna I have sold a good amount of dragons on here and have not had a single complaint on them or with my service. Later when Nicole gets up I would be more than happy to give you a call and you can talk to me about this but I will not listen to her being bad mouthed. I am going to get off of the computer for a while as it is close to the bedroom and I do not want to disturb her.

Thankyou,
Steven Walker
I think that something has already beaten you to that.

Old 12-05-2010, 05:44 PM   #153
lillyorchid
Quote:
I am the one who handles all sales and customer service and have since the day I signed up on Fauna I have sold a good amount of dragons on here and have not had a single complaint on them or with my service.
I would love to know who these people are who bought from you. Why have none of them popped in here to chime in? To back you up? Your Join Date is 09-09-2010. If you have sold that many animals off of here, then there must be those people around.

Old 12-05-2010, 05:45 PM   #154
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
You do realize that the way people type can be as unique to them as a finger print, right? Any lit. major could confirm that for you, if you'd like.

The odds of the two of you using the same spelling errors and the odd random capitalizations is ... well, about as likely as one of your dragons growing wings and flying away.
Exactly!! You said it way better than my meager attempts, but this is exactly why I'm 100% certain that Nicole is behind MOST, if not all, the Steve posts. It's within the realm of possibility that he is beside her all the way in this...but that only doubles the amount of deceit going on here. SHE is the one wearing the "pants" in this particular debacle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinezilla View Post
This has been bugging me that people keep pointing it out but as far as Nicole's spelling... Build a bridge and get over it.

I'm a FB stalker so I looked up Mr. Walker. He exists... But whether they hop on the same user is beyond me Maybe they were doing this as a couple thing and since Nicole gets ridiculed everytime she posts, she does the behind the scenes and just advise Mr. Walker on what to do.
So you're ok with this level of deception? Ok, whatever. Enjoy your misrepresented, sickly animals.

Nicole gets the treatment that she brought onto herself by her own behavior. INCLUDING her behavior in this very thread.

Quote:
Everyone,
I have answered your questions and explained everything to the best of my ability; I am going to continue to run my business how I always have with wonderful customer service. Nicole will continue breeding and raising dragons that is passion no one will ever be able take away from her. I am sure in time you will be seeing Good Guy threads and trader ratings showing up with Mythical Dragonz as the title maybe then you will see what we are about.

Happy Holidays,
Steven Walker
Happy fantasies to you.

Old 12-05-2010, 05:52 PM   #155
shinezilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
So you're ok with this level of deception? Ok, whatever. Enjoy your misrepresented, sickly animals.
Yes, that's it

Old 12-05-2010, 06:00 PM   #156
shinezilla
I'm just going to copy and paste a reply I just sent to someone via PM:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinezilla
I don't think she'll change her ways, nor am I ok with what she is doing. I've already stated my feelings towards her in previous posts and threads.

I'm just annoyed at all the low blows about old man balls and how the poor girl can't spell for <censored>.

Old 12-05-2010, 06:01 PM   #157
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Everyone,
I have answered your questions and explained everything to the best of my ability; I am going to continue to run my business how I always have with wonderful customer service. Nicole will continue breeding and raising dragons that is passion no one will ever be able take away from her. I am sure in time you will be seeing Good Guy threads and trader ratings showing up with Mythical Dragonz as the title maybe then you will see what we are about.

Happy Holidays,
Steven Walker
Actually, unless I missed it, you have not addressed the issue of the mirror image spelling mistakes.

I consider that to be the most damning evidence at all.

My theory is simple. Steve exists and is indeed engaged to Nicole. I don't think he has made a single post though. think she has been responsible for every post made under that persona.

Whether there is or isn't a "Steve" though, it's still a classic case of dumping a tainted business name and starting up fresh to shed past issues.

Old 12-05-2010, 06:12 PM   #158
JudyC
Sorry Sunshine...I probably snapped harder than I should have. But your initial statement really did puzzle me, and this one does as well:
Quote:
I'm just annoyed at all the low blows about old man balls and how the poor girl can't spell for
Haven't seen anything about "old man balls" but maybe I missed something. And all the stuff about the spelling isn't criticizing anyone on their ability to spell or use proper grammar....it's about COMPARING the two completely identical typing "fingerprints" to prove that Nicole is, indeed, masquerading as a new person.

Old 12-05-2010, 06:22 PM   #159
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Actually, unless I missed it, you have not addressed the issue of the mirror image spelling mistakes.

I consider that to be the most damning evidence at all.

My theory is simple. Steve exists and is indeed engaged to Nicole. I don't think he has made a single post though. think she has been responsible for every post made under that persona.

Whether there is or isn't a "Steve" though, it's still a classic case of dumping a tainted business name and starting up fresh to shed past issues.
Grammar is a good point but dont over look the rest.

I would be interested in seeing these 40 adults and there enclosures. If they house 2 dragons a cage, which males you can not. thats 20 adult encloses plus nicoles enclosures? Must be some facility?

I have now 20-25 adult dragons? (give or take) Some I have some in "cool down", some are awake. Plus many baby dragons. I almost dont have time to stop and eat or pee when there lights are on. All they do is eat and poo. How is nicole doing 40 50+ adult dragons plus baby dragons on her own while she is sick?

Old 12-05-2010, 06:40 PM   #160
shinezilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Sorry Sunshine...I probably snapped harder than I should have. But your initial statement really did puzzle me, and this one does as well:

Haven't seen anything about "old man balls" but maybe I missed something. And all the stuff about the spelling isn't criticizing anyone on their ability to spell or use proper grammar....it's about COMPARING the two completely identical typing "fingerprints" to prove that Nicole is, indeed, masquerading as a new person.
It's ok Judy, I'm surprised you even apologized... You weren't too bad

I am aware of what everyone else is trying to point out about the similarities in the way both type. And there is no doubt in my mind she can simply be logging in under a different name and posting in her defense.

BUT... If that were the case, it's not like she would crack and fess up saying "Guess what everybody... It is me, NICOLE!!!" (If she does, then I'll eat it ten fold )

As for the "old man balls" comment... I just seen a few posts about her preference for older men.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
nicole norton