Info Al Brown/ Liar - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-03-2011, 08:47 PM   #151
hhmoore
I managed to leave out the descriptor...
since Al was called a liar in the title, that is a pretty lame explanation

Quote:
the word liar in a title (in my eyes) is just the same as having a big red x and bad guy.
agreed

Old 11-04-2011, 11:34 AM   #152
reticguy76
not only the word "liar" in the title, is a big red x and bad guy in my eyes, but the big red mad face emoticon in the column to the left of the title, is another equivalent big red x

Old 11-04-2011, 12:34 PM   #153
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
not only the word "liar" in the title, is a big red x and bad guy in my eyes, but the big red mad face emoticon in the column to the left of the title, is another equivalent big red x
You know you "bump" this every time you say something right?

Old 11-04-2011, 12:43 PM   #154
reticguy76
yes, i am at least that smart

Old 11-04-2011, 04:27 PM   #155
HerpVenue
You cry that he called you a kook. But yet you are the first to call him names. You called him a liar.

You called him a liar because you say he did not send you linage. I see you have paperwork that shows the mother and father. I say that is linage. How far back do you want linage to go? The first boa to arrive on earth? You say he should have defined the term lineage to you. I say you have defined what the term means to you since it is very important to you.

you keep calling him names and then you keep crying that he called you names.

If you are truly worried about linage, what would you do?
A. You buy from a person who bought from a person who bought from his uncle who bought from his cousin a boa that was found near the breeder's animals you want to work with?
B. You buy from the breeder you want to work with.
C. You buy from a guy with paperwork that he bought from a guy who bought from a guy who bought from a guy who bought from a guy who bought from a guy who bought from a guy who bought from a guy who got it from a rescue who got it from the breeder himself and all the paperwork is in order.

You can have all the paperwork you want. I will still buy whatever snake I want.
Signatures is important to you? They are not that important to me. My animals are what I say they are. My word is my bond.

Yeah I remember some guy who was posing as his DEAD Father. He was producing fake piebald hets left and right and signing the paperwork with his dead father's signature. Yeah his paperwork seemed to be in order. Yeah his paperwork had signatures. He even started to microchip some of the snakes. People were telling me that I was wrong. Some people were defending the guy. As usual I was proven right.

Old 11-04-2011, 04:33 PM   #156
tpaquette
i am new to all this, what are lineage papers?

Old 11-04-2011, 04:35 PM   #157
radera5
[quote=tpaquette;1376852]i am new to all this, what are lineage papers?[/QUOTE

All depends on who you ask

Old 11-04-2011, 04:45 PM   #158
reticguy76
i have honestly never really undertood the whole "paperwork" obssesion. i can see it if you just bought a ready to breed animal and you breed it within the 6 months or so, and doesnt prove out. but i mean, if you buy, for example, a normal ball python het for pied female baby or even yearling, you have to wait 3-4 years to breed and technically prove it out anyway. so having paperwork, does what at that point ?? so three years later (or more) you can go back and ask for money back or trade back value ??

Old 11-04-2011, 04:46 PM   #159
reticguy76
my bad, please disregard my last post. right as i hit the post button, i realized this is more of a forum discussion post. my apologies

Old 11-04-2011, 04:53 PM   #160
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
i have honestly never really undertood the whole "paperwork" obssesion. i can see it if you just bought a ready to breed animal and you breed it within the 6 months or so, and doesnt prove out. but i mean, if you buy, for example, a normal ball python het for pied female baby or even yearling, you have to wait 3-4 years to breed and technically prove it out anyway. so having paperwork, does what at that point ?? so three years later (or more) you can go back and ask for money back or trade back value ??
For the record though, YES. That is what it means....supposed to anyway.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!