Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2015, 05:15 PM   #151
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx Boa View Post

Also he says that you'll all my friends and that only a few of you think he is in the wrong. Let's see how many of you can simply answer this:

1) Do you know me?
2) Is Melvin wrong?
3) Should he send the glock or snakes at his expense?

The BronX BoA
Who CARES what he says. This should not devolve into mind games between you and him, which I see happening.
At this point I think he is a scammer, and at this point I think if you send him any shipping money he will find some excuse to keep it. He has not followed any of his other agreements, he may be trying to see what else he can sucker out of you.

https://www.azag.gov/complaints/consumer

Getting this thread on the BOI is good, it should affect his sales. But start getting his name out there on other places. Turn the heat up. Email some gun groups in AZ, tell them what is going on, send them a link to this thread. Talk to everyone you even think he has anything to do with. He is very comfortable ripping you off because not a lot of people outside the reptile world know of your situation.

Old 10-24-2015, 05:18 PM   #152
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
no one knows what deal me and Alex made everybody is just putting their nose into something that no one knows anything about

I'll tell you what, dear. We are going to make sure that a LOT more people see the thread. You just keep on playing your little games.

Old 10-24-2015, 05:57 PM   #153
juliasara
I agree with what Lucille said about him stealing your money if you send him any for shipping. If you do decide to pay for return shipping buy the shipping label yourself and send it to him that way he won't have your cash in his hand and if he never sends them you can get your money back from the shipping company.

Old 10-24-2015, 05:59 PM   #154
juliasara
I'm not saying you should pay for shipping them back, I don't think you should have to but I'd it comes down to that being the only way you get your snakes back just be sure not to send him any money.

Old 10-24-2015, 06:04 PM   #155
Pasodama
I agree with shipping label vs. money IF you decide to take up the cost of shipping the snakes back to you.

Old 10-24-2015, 06:04 PM   #156
Thenotoriousdud
Something else!! What I see is a gentleman that is trying his damnedest to avoid ANY possible resolution to this problem. This type of behaviour usually accompanies an amusing reality. Mel doesn't want to ship these snakes back at his or the OP's expense. This would out him. I'm positive we would find that not only is the "sick snake" an exaggeration but, he has sold some of the animals as well. This is why he is being so hardheaded standing by a position that he knows the OP will not accept. This allows him to drag his feet and accomplish whatever BAD GUYS stuck in these situations do. To the OP, and everyone else lets put up the return shipping costs just to see
what Mr. Kruger's response will be. I'll send the OP $20 towards it myself. I am so sure of this and I'm dying to know if my instincts are correct.

Old 10-26-2015, 01:02 PM   #157
Bronx Boa
I gave him another option...to ship the gun that he was going to ship to NY to my brother in Colorado. It can be shipped there....I've received no answer as of yet.

The BronX BoA

Old 10-26-2015, 01:03 PM   #158
Bronx Boa

The BronX BoA

Old 10-26-2015, 01:36 PM   #159
Thenotoriousdud
This won't be agreed to, I'm sure.

Old 10-26-2015, 01:40 PM   #160
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx Boa View Post
I gave him another option...to ship the gun that he was going to ship to NY to my brother in Colorado. It can be shipped there....I've received no answer as of yet.

The BronX BoA
This without any doubt at all will prove once and for all if he is just a common crook or not as long as you are correct that it can be shipped there( i know NOTHING about firearms at all!)

But I am not going to hold my breath on a positive outcome here

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger