I'm Scared.....Have I done something wrong? - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 03:32 AM   #151
Leighanne
Just testing.

Old 01-23-2007, 06:48 AM   #152
pleasehaveanopenmind
Check out the first post on the site......get ready for a bit of a surprise.......

Old 01-23-2007, 06:57 AM   #153
texasnewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasehaveanopenmind
Check out the first post on the site......get ready for a bit of a surprise.......
If posting pictures of a dead child is called a surprise... As a mother I'm disgusted.

Old 01-23-2007, 07:04 AM   #154
pleasehaveanopenmind
she is a beautiful child...........you witch, how dare you say she's disgusting. She was terminally ill.

Old 01-23-2007, 07:06 AM   #155
pleasehaveanopenmind
Have you ever lost a child.........obviously not.........then you have no place on commenting about being disgusted. That is all they have left of her now. Still stone cold hey.......well, she tried. Guess you just love a good burn Texas.

Old 01-23-2007, 07:07 AM   #156
texasnewbie
Quote:
she is a beautiful child...........you witch, how dare you say she's disgusting. She was terminally ill.

She is beautiful, but you on the other hand.....
There are no words to describe a person that would use a dead child as a prop in their little game. You should be disgusted in yourself.

Old 01-23-2007, 07:08 AM   #157
pleasehaveanopenmind
the surprise was meant to reference the Apology, not the pictures......

Old 01-23-2007, 07:13 AM   #158
pleasehaveanopenmind
where ya gonna run with this one now??????? You just can't quit can you. She said she's sorry. God, I'd hate to be your child.....nothin is ever good enough..........you are not very nice like I thought you were. but why should a grieving family be affected by a snake forum......thank god she's asleep now. I just hope that everyone else isn't as cold hearted as you are, and can see that posting pictures to prove her loss and her reasons for being so "mental" the other night are the moves of someone desperate to apologize and make things right in her life so she can deal with what she's been given in it.

Old 01-23-2007, 07:16 AM   #159
texasnewbie
Quote:
where ya gonna run with this one now??????? You just can't quit can you. She said she's sorry. God, I'd hate to be your child.....nothin is ever good enough..........you are not very nice like I thought you were. but why should a grieving family be affected by a snake forum......thank god she's asleep now. I just hope that everyone else isn't as cold hearted as you are, and can see that posting pictures to prove her loss and her reasons for being so "mental" the other night are the moves of someone desperate to apologize and make things right in her life so she can deal with what she's been given in it.
Firstly I think you are her, and this is just a sick, twisted game for you. Secondly I am nice and I will always help genuine people, but you, your something else. I am done with you, I try to help someone and they end up doing this.
You should be ashamed of yourself. And don't ever bring my children into this, they are happy and loved. They don't have a mother who finds fun in making up multiple identities on a forum. I have nothing more to say to you, you are a seriously messed up person.
End of.

Old 01-23-2007, 07:49 AM   #160
pleasehaveanopenmind
IP's change all the time so it's impossible to ban this one for good. it's a security measure done by your ISP to stop banning from happening.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread