Intense Herpetoculture - Any feedback? - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2007, 09:44 AM   #151
nora
Justyn.. i know I jumped all over you at TRR, and you still have yet to give answers to the other replies there, but as far as this is concerned with Reptayls, the entire deal is shady, it seems to me that neither one of you can get your stories straight..

Reptayls, you back tracked on details quite a few times, and you cant even get your time line straight. You flip flopped as much as Justyn did, IMHO..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptayls
He also mentioned something about FedEx stating there was a weather delay. The facts: the package was put on the delivery truck at 9:08am and it was delivered at 3:25 pm. It takes me less than 15 minutes to drive to the FedEx hub.
Standard overnight is delivered to your door 3pm the next day.. the package was 25 mins late. You couldve very well re-scheduled your doctor's appointment to prevent you from missing it if you knew when the package was gonna be shipped.. Surely Justyn told you from the 20+ emails you exchanged back n forth.

Oh and how are those OTHER refunds coming along Justyn? You still havent answered that question and it seems that you dont want to..... oh yah that's right, you've been soooooooooooooooo busy dislocating your shoulder and working on this venomous bill or law.. whichever you said it was.

Old 05-20-2007, 10:04 AM   #152
reptirus
I was thinking the same thing on the standard over night, confused why someone is crying over 25 minutes. Sometimes packages get misplaced, and animals turn up dead. You should be happy that you recieved your reptiles the day they were suppost to come, and totally healthy. Crying over 25 minutes sounds to me like your just trying to make things hard on Justyn. He gets your animals to you that you want, in a timely fashion, totally healthy, and you want to try to bring him down over a fed ex refund that technically you dont deserve anyway? Thats pretty crappy.

Old 05-20-2007, 11:26 AM   #153
nora
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptirus
I was thinking the same thing on the standard over night, confused why someone is crying over 25 minutes. Sometimes packages get misplaced, and animals turn up dead. You should be happy that you recieved your reptiles the day they were suppost to come, and totally healthy. Crying over 25 minutes sounds to me like your just trying to make things hard on Justyn. He gets your animals to you that you want, in a timely fashion, totally healthy, and you want to try to bring him down over a fed ex refund that technically you dont deserve anyway? Thats pretty crappy.
It's cuz reptayls missed her doctors appointment that should couldve conveniently re-scheduled.

I've recieved may packages from fedex even when they're an hour late, but I dont stress about it and demand a refund or something so minor.. '

oh yah this came from the fedex website... if seeing that justyn used standard overnight.
Quote:
Delivery Times Next-business-day delivery by 3 p.m. to most U.S. addresses; by 4:30 to rural areas

Old 05-20-2007, 12:57 PM   #154
reptirus
So then technically, if Justyn used standard overnight, its covered anyways. Its not Justyns fault, or Fex-Exs that reptayls missed his doc appt. He knew he had an appt that day, and time could have been cut close, he should have told Justyn that the shipping day woulnt work for him, and arranged a different day to ship. Seems to me, the problem on this one lies on Reptayls, not Justyn

Old 05-20-2007, 01:44 PM   #155
viandy
Have any reptiles been received or refunds issued?

As threads tend to do on these forums, this one has wandered from topic to topic, and is now far from what I consider to be the key issue. Justyn solicited deposits for animals he was to receive from Africa and Asia. Has anyone received the animals that they ordered? If not, what is the reason? Since Justyn has received the animals, why are people being offered refunds instead of getting the animals they have paid for? Finally, since the refunds have been promised, why have none (to my knowledge) been received?

Andy Via

Old 05-20-2007, 05:30 PM   #156
erk2
I got the below email from Justyn on Friday morning at 8:03AM. I have since emailed him 3 times asking if the money order has been sent out with no reply at all nor have I recieved a money order.

It's now Sunday at 4:25 PM, I see Justyn took the time to come on here and argue over some stupid FedEx problem but couldn't find the time to email me 2 or 3 sentences explaining if the money had been sent or not and if not, why.

Justyn, you promised refunds mid week, now we're starting a new week and I haven't heard a word from you. It's time you step up and pay your debts. I don't care about your pond business, and I don't care about your work with the Senate (you are not the only one working on that issue). There are SEVERAL people you owe $1,000 or more to. FIX IT.

This is the email I recieved from Justyn on Friday morning.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric, we were stuck at the Senate all day until VERY late, I will shoot you
a money order today.
Regards,
Justyn

Justyn Miller
Intense Herpetoculture
Http://www.IntenseHerp.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 05-20-2007, 05:32 PM   #157
Reptayls
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptirus
So then technically, if Justyn used standard overnight, its covered anyways. Its not Justyns fault, or Fex-Exs that reptayls missed his doc appt. He knew he had an appt that day, and time could have been cut close, he should have told Justyn that the shipping day woulnt work for him, and arranged a different day to ship. Seems to me, the problem on this one lies on Reptayls, not Justyn
Brandon,
First, it is not wise to assume facts not in evidence. Secondly, you do not have the known facts straight - at all! And thirdly, I am not a he, but a she.

1) Justyn did ship priority overnight - 10:30am right there on the label.
2) I had NO choice when he shipped - he was supposed to have shipped several days prior. I got notice at 9pm the night before the package arrived.
3) I NEVER said the lateness of the delivery was Justyn's fault (once FedEx actually GOT the package). I specifically blame FedEx and that is who the refund will come from.

Geesh - pay attention if you are going to add your 2 cents!

Morgana Calvert

Old 05-20-2007, 06:01 PM   #158
reptirus
Sorry for referring to you as a he instead of a she, I asked you for the facts quite a few posts back, and you never responded, so I went off the facts that I found, and inferred what you left me stray to think. When someone ignores a question that could pass blame onto them, it usually leaves them looking a little bit guilty. I'm sure that you questioned him when the package wasn't shipped the day it was suppost to, didn't you question him then when the package would be resent? Here I go assuming, but you probably questioned him, he probably responded with something to do with not having time to get to it? Maybe its just me, but when I buy a reptile, I always discuss shipping, and let them know what days aren't good for me. Did you ever let Justyn know that the day you received the package wasn't a good day for you prior to receiving it? Since you dodged this question earlier, i will ask it again. The package did arrive the day after it was shipped out? The reptiles did arrive alert and healthy? They have been going good since then?

Old 05-20-2007, 06:20 PM   #159
Necrophiliac
Reptayls, Im tired of hearing you complain about how you feel entitled to a $45 refund on shipping for a few lousy skinks simply beecause they actually arrived in good health, 25 minutes late. And nobody cares that you missed your gyno appointment either. Reschedule it for god's sake. Most of us actually have more at stake here than a mesely $45 for shipping. Craig and I for example are still waiting on approximately $2,000 which still has not been refunded. I find it particularly insulting to listen to you moan and whine over so little when everyone else has such substantial amounts of money at stake to worry about. I would suggest you quit posting as no one cares and you are just pissing people off with your pettiness.

And yet you use a picture Justyn took as an Avatar against his wishes. Lady, you have balls.

Old 05-20-2007, 06:30 PM   #160
reptirus
I was curious if that icon pic was the one he asked her to take off. Arnt there laws against using other peoples photography against their wishes?

As far as the $45 refund, Im not saying it should be brushed under the carpet if it is legitimate, but it seems as if im hearing more about it than everyone elses $1000 deals... Thats what compelled me to add my 2 cents, just seems almost as if this complaint is slightly out of place

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!