ed clark- liar, theif, bad guy- will you answer questions NOW? - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-09-2008, 11:44 PM   #161
varnyard
Quote:
Ed: Dont you think an intelligent person can see throught your lies and a few others such as cathy peterson, chuck kimmel and bobbie hill.
No Ed, not even close to intelligent, intelligent people end a question with a question mark, they also use caps when spelling someone's name. They even spell the names correct, it is Bobby you self proclaimed intelligent idiot.

And to make a claim that these very reputable people are less than honest shows you are a truly un-intelligent, as well as a scamming, scumbag, and also a very poor excuse of a human. Ed, just how low do you go? Anyone reading this thread can do a search on the ones you claim are not honest, and they will then do a search on you. Need I say more?? I think not.

Old 03-09-2008, 11:45 PM   #162
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard
A "zoo back ground"? That really means squat, I have known a few vets that work with a zoo and I would not trust them. All you need is for the vet to write down that the tests came back negative or positive. No records need to be kept on her part, just yours, even if the test is free. They have the paperwork already to go, just print it out and write down information. You CAN cross out her name and where she works so no one here can contact her, but having it written down for you OWN records would be a smart thing to do, don't you think?
My point was she is a very good vet that knows herps and is not a back woods puppy/kittie cat vet from Georgie.

Not that a back woods puppy/kittie cat vet is a bad thing.

She does all her tests in office and does not have to send anything out.

A real pro, thats my point.

Old 03-09-2008, 11:47 PM   #163
Ed Clark
Should read Georgia.

Old 03-09-2008, 11:47 PM   #164
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Fantastic!!

you are running out of lies to tell so now you are insulting my fauna membership. whats next with you?
Well Ed, it would matter if you were a real member here, but you are not, you are a leach trying to suck the blood from buyers that do not know the truth about you.

Old 03-09-2008, 11:55 PM   #165
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
No Ed, not even close to intelligent, intelligent people end a question with a question mark, they also use caps when spelling someone's name. They even spell the names correct, it is Bobby you self proclaimed intelligent idiot.

And to make a claim that these very reputable people are less than honest shows you are a truly un-intelligent, as well as a scamming, scumbag, and also a very poor excuse of a human. Ed, just how low do you go? Anyone reading this thread can do a search on the ones you claim are not honest, and they will then do a search on you. Need I say more?? I think not.
I just made my point bobbie, and I know I will be crucified for omitting that question mark. Haha!

The only reason you entered this thread was to start an arguement.

Old 03-09-2008, 11:59 PM   #166
crotalusadamanteus
My vets a good vet too. One of the best around here actually. He too worked at the El Paso Zoo for several years, and now runs the Animal Emergency Center. He also does all his fecals in house, and has done all of my snakes at one time or another. He's not cheap by any means either. LOL

And you know what Ed, I have a piece of paper for each of those visits, even the ones he did for no charge, detailing the findings.

So why don't you supply just one, with a date relative to Emily receiving her snakes Ed, and quit dodging what you said you'd provide? Why do you continually evade this issue?

Old 03-10-2008, 12:00 AM   #167
Junkyard
Quote:
My point was she is a very good vet that knows herps and is not a back woods puppy/kittie cat vet from Georgie.

Not that a back woods puppy/kittie cat vet is a bad thing.

She does all her tests in office and does not have to send anything out.

A real pro, thats my point.
Gotcha. What about keeping vet records? Having those can save you a huge deal of headaches like the one this thread is causing. You do NOT need to show the name of the vet, just a copy of the report stating the animals are healthy when they are tested. Is this too difficult to accomplished?

Old 03-10-2008, 12:05 AM   #168
varnyard
Quote:
I just made my point bobbie, and I know I will be crucified for omitting that question mark. Haha!

The only reason you entered this thread was to start an arguement.
Yes, you made your point, you are a scammer!! Buyer beware, do not fall into his trap of lies by Ed about him being a legit seller. He will take your money and you will not get what you pay for. And do not ever think he is a man that has any morals at all, you can forget about him doing the right thing.

Hows that Ed? That about sums you up Ed, all about the money, regardless what it takes to get it.

Here, let me give you your reward that you worked so hard to get:

Old 03-10-2008, 12:53 AM   #169
Ed Clark
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Yes, you made your point, you are a scammer!! Buyer beware, do not fall into his trap of lies by Ed about him being a legit seller. He will take your money and you will not get what you pay for. And do not ever think he is a man that has any morals at all, you can forget about him doing the right thing.

Hows that Ed?
Thats right on target for you bobbie, all you want to do is lie about someone to try and make them look bad. and you love to start arguements with anyone. how about the arguement you started with Mike yesterday in the mod forum? behavior like that is just not cool.

What about all the lies you posted on the BOI about those bearded dragon folks that went on for days until you were finally outted?

And you ask me hows that?

I think your a very nasty person for telling lies about someone like you do and anyone should think twice about buying anything from varnyard because if you lie about 1 thing you will lie about everything!

Old 03-10-2008, 01:43 AM   #170
ravensgait
I would hope that everyone involved here can trust my word. Ed why don't you scan a few fecal reports from the time you said you'd had them done and email them to me. You have my word that I will not post them or show them to anyone else. I will look at them then make a post here about what you send me. This way you can at least lay that part of this to rest.. Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark