Intense Herpetoculture - Any feedback? - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2007, 06:52 PM   #161
espo
I just wanted to say, I have never waited more than 3 days for reptiles that I have ordered. I paid in full on April 20 & have gotten nothing but excuses. It has been a month & I have not recieved any snakes or a refund.
I have been promised both many times. I just want to hear from somebody that has recieved snakes or a refund.
THIS SITUATION IS PURE GARBAGE!!!

Old 05-20-2007, 08:12 PM   #162
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Herpetoculture
What I am saying is I am a VERY busy man, one thing going wrong is like dominos.
In quoting something above that Justyn posted previously in this thread...well....its really quite simple.

You folks and your requests for a refund....well.....you are whats going wrong and you are in essence the domino's. Its sad and I do sympathize with your situation, but its always been my advice to never ever give anyone money for something they are not in physical possesion of. As you can clearly see, promises are meant to be broken and deposits are destined to be spent.

At this point the best you can do is to just let the guy get his pond jobs finished so you can get what you're entitled to and end this nightmare for yourselves.

-----

Just curious though, and this question is directed to Justyn, if you are soooo busy between the Senate, publications, and your pond building business, what kind of time do you have for the care and maintenance of this diverse collection of wildlife of yours? Ya know...the sharks, sloths, rare amphibians, etc..etc. Is there not someone whom you employ that can see these outstanding orders out the friggin door to the folks who have been waiting patiently? Or perhaps someone who can oversee your daily pond operations temporarily while you satisfy those with whom you have outstanding debt?

Let me ask, if any of the folks that you owe money to were to contact the publisher of the pond magazine that you mentioned in one of your previous posts, to refer that publisher here to this thread to see how many unsatisfied customers you have in a side business, and how you've used your publishing responsibilities in an attempt to justify those delays, how long do you think you'd be contributing to such a magazine? What would be the domino effect on such an instance?

I'm going very easy Justyn. Its time to get it together bro.

Old 05-20-2007, 09:33 PM   #163
romad119
Don't fall into the Graybeal effect. Don't ruin everything by getting too big, too fast, with too much?

Old 05-20-2007, 10:01 PM   #164
espo
From what I understand, Justyn didn't send out my refund until Fri night because he was at a senate meeting. He said it was going out on the Wed before, but it didn't. I'm pretty sure it didn't go out on Fri. either. If you go to the Texas Capitol Events website you can see what the senate is speaking on per the exact date. I did not see anything listed for reptiles or reptile ownership on May 18. I did not see Justyn's name listed on the registry either.

Old 05-20-2007, 10:05 PM   #165
erk2
Quote:
Originally Posted by espo
From what I understand, Justyn didn't send out my refund until Fri night because he was at a senate meeting. He said it was going out on the Wed before, but it didn't. I'm pretty sure it didn't go out on Fri. either. If you go to the Texas Capitol Events website you can see what the senate is speaking on per the exact date. I did not see anything listed for reptiles or reptile ownership on May 18. I did not see Justyn's name listed on the registry either.
There actually was a Senate hearing on Friday May 18th, the bill was defeated on Friday, it was posted on several boards. Which makes me wonder just what Justyn was working on the Senate with for the last 3 days if the bill was defeated on Friday?

Old 05-20-2007, 10:12 PM   #166
nora
anywho, justin.. how are those refunds goin buddy?

here's some food for thought All Mighty One who-can-send-a-$30K-prepay-on-a-peru-shipment-but-not-people's-refunds... did you know that anytime now several people can file a lawsuit (perhaps a federal class action lawsuit) can be filed against you essentially causing you to lose just about everything you own? I'm sure someone who you owe money would simply LOVE to get that ball rolling rather than wait on you to issue refunds that you have promised to send out (in writing no less) and just take whatever they can squeeze out of you.. hell if it were me i would be charging your interest until you paid me back. You have failed to provide services promised which illegal, and you have frauded your customers. I dont know how many times this can be said, but apparently none of it is getting through that thick skull of yours, unless the Texas sun fried your brain causing it to shrivel up. *shrugs* who fuggin knows.

For the love a buddah man, you make so many empty promises and tell people so many things, the longer this goes on the more its gonna take out of your reputation that you have, or what's left of it. And right now, anything that you say wont be good enough until you can back it up.. you can only use the excuses you are dishing out so many times before it rots to nothing like a dead skunk carcass on the side of a road.

LOL. I bet no one told you that 10lbs of feces wont fit in a 5lb bag. but of course if i did that you'd never pay me if i won.

Old 05-20-2007, 10:13 PM   #167
nora
yay for my grammar!

Old 05-20-2007, 10:17 PM   #168
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by nora
yay for my grammar!
I really really like you!

Old 05-20-2007, 10:24 PM   #169
nora
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I really really like you!
not to get off topic.. but I like me too..

that reminds me.. where is our good buddy Justyn at anyway? ohh right, he's busy working with the state senate on a venomous bill..

silly me

Old 05-20-2007, 11:02 PM   #170
robin d.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Herpetoculture
Greg, I have your animals. Why have you not called or e-mail me since we last talked a few weeks ago?

As for my South American trip, it was to my facility in Bolivia.
YOUR facility in bolivia? lmao

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!