Bad Guy Beware of Zach ashwood ( bad news ) - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-18-2009, 03:21 PM   #161
Smash39
I said I wasn't going to post here again but I need it to be known. I DID offer to pay the vet bills but Mike is too wrapped up in bashing my name to realize that. I offered that and Mikes answer was "Just refund my money" That sounds super fishy to me. I did not suggest him go to the vet. But if he's going to freak out as much as he has then maybe he should to give him a little piece of mind. I offered to pay the vet bill so that he can make sure the boa I sent is healthy one way or another. That way he gets to have the boa he wanted and assurance that it's healthy. That's a very very fair offer but Mike has rejected my offer. To me it sounds like he doesn't want to take the time to make sure he's healthy even after I've offered to pay. I want him to have a healthy snake that he wanted. That's what this business is about. Not money. He has the chance to have what he wanted. Either the snake is healthy and this goes away, or the snake is not healthy and I pay for it and this still goes away. Does that sound like a fair suggestion?

Shadera. I sincerely apologized to you for the "rat bites" even though you exagerated the truth. A dozen? Really? I was very honest with you and I apologized for not looking more carfully and since then I've inspected all my animals before leaving. To say she was 100 grams lighter is a joke. You sold her to me and she was 636 grams on the dot when I first got her. She ate a medium rat every week I had her. I weighed her almost a week after her last meal and she was 780 grams. She never refused a meal for me. And as far as the TP goes you must have just ripped everything out without actually feeling it because it was lined thoroughly with TP. Thick and soft. I know that sounds unorthodox but it works just as well if not better than newspaper because it's softer and more cushiony. If you had these issues why did you not speak up earlier? You said it had "rat bites" but everything else was fine. Why only now are you saying how bad our deal was? And by the way I didn't "charge you" $100 extra. I put her up for sale and you wanted her and offered to pay that. I just don't understand if you had all these problems then why didn't you say something? We could have figured something out. I didn't think you were like this Shadera, I thought you were one of the good guys.

Point of post. I'm offering to pay the vet bills for Mike should there be an issue. He declined and said no I want my money back. That's a sketchy thing to say. And all but the "rat bites" are a surprise to me from Shadera. She never mentioned any of this other stuff until her post.

Old 11-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #162
Doomtrooper
I never said no ... I said a full refund was in order trust me zach I will show you the vet bills .. if you do the rite thing is whats at question

Old 11-18-2009, 03:27 PM   #163
dreck37
Becuase in my opinion (if im still allowed one) is the health of that snake at this point is what matters
Sorry if in your opinion you think im (what you called me) you are way off base i just happen to care about animals
By the way 11 days in not immediately and by the post it looks like there were no negotiation going on over the weekend that's why he called his CC and filed a claim
I hope you can see what im saying instead of seeing it one sided
And if he isnt out for revenge then what harm can it do to wait and post what the vet says instead of just posting more names about Zach
unless you think that name calling is a good way to get Zach to do the right thing or for that fact for anyone to do the right thing with calling them names?
If you read my post's the only side i have taken is that poor boa's so if that makes me (what you called me) then so be it
Wow i cant believe so many people like to throw the bad name calling out there
I feel like im out on the playground again

Old 11-18-2009, 03:31 PM   #164
aleria
You can have an opinion but the accusatory and rude tone you're using claiming that he wants the snake to die for revenge is just flat out wrong. And on top of that I'm not seeing any posts where he is just name calling and not posting actual information, which is what you're claiming he is now doing.

Old 11-18-2009, 03:40 PM   #165
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleria View Post
You can have an opinion but the accusatory and rude tone you're using claiming that he wants the snake to die for revenge is just flat out wrong. And on top of that I'm not seeing any posts where he is just name calling and not posting actual information, which is what you're claiming he is now doing.

I couldn't have said it better!

Old 11-18-2009, 03:41 PM   #166
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleria View Post
Steve, this may just be my opinion but you're coming off as a bit of an @$$. Discounting everything else you've said, I don't think it's your place to say whether or not the op should post anything else here.
And I think it's already been explained multiple times that the reason the snake wasn't taken immediately to the vet was because Zach told him the snake was fine and to give it a few days to see how things worked out. Since then he has continued to try to work things out, including trying to get Zach to agree to take the snake back. So why during that time of negotiation should he have taken the snake to the vet when he was hoping/planning on sending it back?
What dreck37 conveniently hasn't mentioned is that he does in fact have a dog in this fight. He sells boas to Zach, so it is definitely in his interest that Zach maintain a good reputation so he can sell more boas so dreck37 can make more money selling Zach more boas. Good reason to "bash" the buyer as he keeps doing isn't it.

Quote:
dreck37:
Top Notch
Zach is top notch i have sold him 3 great Boa's now, So i know he has some great bloodlines
And Zach you better not forget about me when those Ghost have babies
Or i will have to hunt you down
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=150195

Old 11-18-2009, 03:48 PM   #167
Smash39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomtrooper View Post
I never said no ... I said a full refund was in order trust me zach I will show you the vet bills .. if you do the rite thing is whats at question
And you never said ok either...A full refund is not in order. If you are that convinced there is an issue then take it to the vet tomorrow like you're said you're going to. In the meantime take care of him like you're supposed to. There is nothing at question here anymore. It is without question that I'm not giving you a refund...but I have offered to pay the vet bills IF and ONLY IF there is an issue. You're scared the vet is going to clear him is what the deal is...and you're trying you're last stitch efforts to get you're money back because you are scared you'll be proven wrong. Heaven forbid you should have to be a man and admit you made a mistake. I've already said if there is a problem I'll send you the money to cover the vet bills. That's what I'm willing to do. You will come out of this with a healthy snake one way or another. The rest is up to you Mike.

Old 11-18-2009, 03:51 PM   #168
JordanAng420
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreck37 View Post
Becuase in my opinion (if im still allowed one) is the health of that snake at this point is what matters
Sorry if in your opinion you think im (what you called me) you are way off base i just happen to care about animals
By the way 11 days in not immediately and by the post it looks like there were no negotiation going on over the weekend that's why he called his CC and filed a claim
I hope you can see what im saying instead of seeing it one sided
And if he isnt out for revenge then what harm can it do to wait and post what the vet says instead of just posting more names about Zach
unless you think that name calling is a good way to get Zach to do the right thing or for that fact for anyone to do the right thing with calling them names?
If you read my post's the only side i have taken is that poor boa's so if that makes me (what you called me) then so be it
Wow i cant believe so many people like to throw the bad name calling out there
I feel like im out on the playground again
I was going to leave my name out of this, but I feel I need to say my part. It speaks VOLUMES that Mike IS in fact taking the snake to the vet. And guess what? Most clinics that have legitamate veterinarians who see reptiles and are good at what they do can't make same-day appointments. For some reason, the clinic i'm at has been SLAMMED the past two months or so, and if it isn't dying, it gets an appointment as soon as possible....which yes, might be in a few days. We offer an emergency clinic, but most people don't use it.

The reason he didn't call the vet the same day has already been addressed. Mike IS primarily concerned with the health of the snake. In speaking with Mike through PM, I have offered him a LOT of advice, (as have others) as far as husbandry and encouraged vet care ASAP as soon as I was aware of this thread, which I read yesterday. I don't really think it's fair to be attacking him for "revenge" and saying that he isn't concerned for the snakes health. When someone PM's me asking for help with animal care, I consider that person concerned about their animal.

And you are kinda coming off a bit harsh. There are ways of communicating with human beings without speaking (or typing, rather) in the tone you are.

Old 11-18-2009, 03:53 PM   #169
mrsortega08
post a picture of this wrinkly snake and quit making excusses or working around to avoid the question

Old 11-18-2009, 03:56 PM   #170
MikeRusso
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsortega08 View Post
post a picture of this wrinkly snake and quit making excusses or working around to avoid the question
Several photos of the snake have already beed posted.. Please chack page 2 of this thread..

~ Mike Russo

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!