Bad Guy Howling gale bearded dragons - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2010, 03:36 PM   #161
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjsexotics View Post
I am just basically hopeing now she keeps her word and refunds the 75.00 not that I will be happy but I will not be as pissed
Well your a bigger person than me. I would be quite upset if someone altered a pic to sell me a dragon. But maybe because i would never do buss. like that, is why i am so bent outta shape. But its just not right.

Old 02-20-2010, 03:38 PM   #162
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by shlages View Post
The body doesn't appear to be in shed to me in the new pics posted by Sheena.
Thanks Sheena.
It's not, it wasnt going to. just another wrong opinion.

Old 02-20-2010, 03:38 PM   #163
HowlinGaleDragons
Twisting more words I never backed out I am going with another members idea I told you I will refund after 2 weeks as your pictures prove the dragon is STRESSED

Old 02-20-2010, 03:39 PM   #164
sjsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Nice try Sheena you never said yes you just emailed me this in responce to my email

I also never said my computer was not working I said the wind was messing with my net

Also Sheena that dragon is clearly stress out she has stress marks

shlages

I never lied about any dragons genetics thank you the dragon's genetics where confirmed by the guy who sold him to me and the person who posted
thread was proven a Liar.

I belive that was way after I emailed you this
Sheena Schlytter to fordgalaxy500
show details 5:59 PM (18 hours ago)

if u refund paypal tonight 75 i will drop the matter. i really just
want to be done with this so i will take the offer i will post as i
said that the matter is resolved once i recieve refund

Old 02-20-2010, 03:43 PM   #165
sjsexotics
yes you are backing out you said you would refund 75.00 and now you want to wait and most likely hope I just give up or back down ( not going to happen ) juswt give me the 75.00 and be done with this I am tired of messing with you nicole

Old 02-20-2010, 03:47 PM   #166
HowlinGaleDragons
As stated before and for the final time

You will only get a refund after two weeks if the dragon dose not color back up; this is another members idea as I have no trust in you giving the $75 back when she colors back up.

I did not edit any pictures I do not have Photo Shop which has also been clearly proved and I will no longer take the pot shots you people are making at me.

Good Day

Old 02-20-2010, 03:54 PM   #167
shlages
WHEN DID YOU "CLEARLY PROVE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE PHOTOSHOP"????
Nicole the picture(s) were altered or tampered with.ANY PIC OF THE ANIMAL THAT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE IT DOES IN PERSON BEING USED IN AN AD IS FALSELY ADVERTISING.
How about if the dragon doesn't color up as much & you try to blame every other possible reason?
Please tell me which BAD GUY B.O.I. thread about yourself you refer to that the OP was the proven liar?

Old 02-20-2010, 03:56 PM   #168
rabernet
I have no dog in this hunt, as I don't keep beardies. But I do have my own reptile related business, and I can say, Nicole - that your people skills and business skills leave a lot to be desired. I've read other BOI threads on you, and you never admit when you are wrong, it's always the customer's fault.

And it's always their fault to YOUR detriment in how you choose to handle (or NOT handle) the situation. I see very little professionalism, and if I WERE working with beardies, I'm afraid that just as a non-biased observer, I'd quietly mark you down on my "do not do business with" list.

Way too much drama and hassle if anything went wrong with the transaction. I'm simply offering this opinion, because it appears you let your emotions drive your decisions more than your head, and perhaps you might want to re-think how you present yourself and your business, because it's not casting you in a positive light.

Old 02-20-2010, 04:02 PM   #169
shlages
And UTTA has listed how you could have avoided photoshop coming up on your screen.Add that with the fact that NO pics come from your comp with EXIF data or whatever it is & it looks horrible.If it's the camera then use your old 1.

Old 02-20-2010, 04:09 PM   #170
jeffwyatt81
I can't believe this is still going on!!!!!!! WTH

I have been housing reptiles for 20 years since I was 6-7 years old and I got my first beardie back in 95' a golden sandfire and have been hooked since I have now been serious with beardies for the past 5 years and with my experiance the only thing I see proven here is that one way or another (with or without your knowlage) the ad pic was altered by photoshop to increase the quality of color the beardie was barring at that time and the fact that you are a horrible buisness women(some very nice gragons though)!!! had that been my dragon I would have Immediatly asked her to wait a few days upon her unhappy e-mail arriving to my inbox and If still unhappy I would have offered a partial refund if she wanted to keep her and If not I would ask for her to ship her back @ my cost and refund her total paying price aside from original shipping and offer a dicount on future purchases with me and a sincere apology. You must always remember in any buisness wether it be a full on buisness or a side hobby "THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT" PERIOD!!!

Just my opinion!!!!

Thanks,

Jeff Wyatt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!