Bad Guy ED CLARK what a piece of work! - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2009, 05:16 PM   #161
Morphie
BTW i'm done with this here - i'll only be posting about the sexism thing in the hell thread, if anyone wants to continue that debate.

Old 01-08-2009, 05:26 PM   #162
Morphie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
What crap did i take for his comment? I got enjoyment out of it............. Speak for yourself.
I know it's fun to buddy up to the guys by acting like you're one of them and feeling like you've got a foot in the door. It's a blast - trust me - I grew up as the biggest tomboy/misogynist that i knew, and it was fun. Something that was pretty consistent, though, was no matter how close we were - no matter how "one of the guys" i thought i was, every one of them eventually wanted to touch my boobs - and none of them ultimately took me seriously. I don't really fit in on either side of the fence, but I've learned that trying to disown my own kind and acting like I'm not one of them isn't going to make me feel better either. Maybe you know what i'm talking about. Maybe you don't

On that note, I was speaking about women generally, and about how sexist comments are so often tolerated where racist ones aren't. Hell, historically, women have been at the equality thing longer than homosexuals have, and around here I've seen defense against insults based in sexuality - but sex is not an issue, which just seems odd.

You, Alicia, can not pick and choose which comments about your entire sex pertain directly to you and which do not, by which i mean it doesn't make sense that you would not take Chuck's comment personally but you would take what I said to be representative of you.

Anyway - I'm done here - for reals - seriously.

Old 01-08-2009, 05:47 PM   #163
Lucille
Morphie, you've made some good solid points, it's hard sometimes to speak up, I'm glad you did.

Old 01-08-2009, 05:50 PM   #164
HiddenHollowHerp
LOL. Alicia was not offended by his comment, because Alicia is smart enough to realize that it was nothing to flip a t1t over! Hm. First you're controlling what men's intentions really are, and now you're controlling what women's feelings are.

Control freak? Ellen Fan? I'm confused.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand, if John did in fact create an account, I'm curious as to why we haven't heard from him yet. Scandalicious!

Old 01-08-2009, 05:59 PM   #165
hhmoore
OK - apparently, some people don't get the fact that this is a BOI thread. The subject is Ed Clark and John Martino (RMJ)...and Allen Belcher because he started the thread for whatever his reason may be (sorry, John, I haven't had time to read your post yet).

I tried to be tolerant, and expected that once the HELL thread was initiated, the sideline discussion would be taken there. That is still my expectation, and if I have to continue dispensing infractions - or start giving 3 day vacations - so be it.

Old 01-08-2009, 06:02 PM   #166
Keleida
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenHollowHerp View Post

Anyway, back to the matter at hand, if John did in fact create an account, I'm curious as to why we haven't heard from him yet. Scandalicious!
What are you talking about? He made a post two pages back or so. Everyone has been up at arms about sexism, that they just didn't read it.

Old 01-08-2009, 06:06 PM   #167
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenHollowHerp View Post

Why not scroll back a bit - John Martino posted a response 45 minutes before you posted this. Of course, his post was related to the topic of this thread, so I can see why you might not have noticed it.

Old 01-08-2009, 06:12 PM   #168
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphie View Post
Anyway - I'm done here - for reals - seriously.

Good

Old 01-08-2009, 06:13 PM   #169
HiddenHollowHerp
Oh wow. I wish I would have noticed that. I thought it was the other JM, so I didn't even read it, lol. (No offense, other JM.)

Recap:

Ed stole John's critters and fled into hiding.
John paid/plans to pay Allen to post a thread on Fauna.
Ed comes forth and denies that he purchased anything from Allen.
Allen and John clarify, they are partners.
John manages to regain contact with Ed.

Does Ed plan to finish paying John the original amount for his critters?

Old 01-08-2009, 06:16 PM   #170
HiddenHollowHerp
I realize you're a mod, but that was pretty rude, I think.
There was another guy named John Martino, and I did see the post, but I didn't read it. I thought it was the same guy professing his innocence. I don't really see any harm in that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Why not scroll back a bit - John Martino posted a response 45 minutes before you posted this. Of course, his post was related to the topic of this thread, so I can see why you might not have noticed it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark