USARK & Reptile Nation Save 5 of 9 species from FWS Constrictor Rule! - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:57 AM   #161
crotalusadamanteus
I'll have to look at it later on. My phone is retarded about some things,PDF is one of them.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:58 AM   #162
Metachrosis
Ain't "getting at" nothing but the obvious

WHERE IS USARK? . . . . . . playing GI-Joe! rather then addressing those they seek
funding from.

Old 01-25-2012, 11:03 AM   #163
mxracer4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
Ain't "getting at" nothing but the obvious

WHERE IS USARK? . . . . . . playing GI-Joe! rather then addressing those they seek
funding from.
Still human. We can't expect him not to have a personal life, sleep, eat etc. Gonna monitor his lunch breaks are we?

Old 01-25-2012, 11:04 AM   #164
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lair of Dragons View Post
The Ball Python nation is the largest there is in the snake market and probably in the reptile industry all together....but the only ones interested in overturning the ruling are the BP breeders that have something on the list.
Travis
Lair of Dragons
Not entirely true.
I have stopped breeding and sold all of my BP's except for 1 and have never owned one of the animals that is affected by this rule change but have been doing as much as I can to make people aware of this and get them to sign the petition and try to help fight this.
I am actually doing a presentation for the local 4H on exotics this Saturday and will try to get the 4H people to sign the petition (this is the one time I wish I did own a burm).
Maybe some people don't care since it doesn't directly affect them but not all of us feel that way.

Old 01-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #165
Metachrosis
I expected this reply from you and I'll leave you with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer4life View Post
Still human. We can't expect him not to have a personal life, sleep, eat etc. Gonna monitor his lunch breaks are we?

Old 01-25-2012, 11:16 AM   #166
mxracer4life
Quote:
I expected this reply from you and I'll leave you with it
My reply was a little more sarcastic then I meant it to be. What I should of said is that we are all putting a lot of pressure on them but we should still remember they are just like us. They gotta get away from it at some point.

Old 01-25-2012, 11:17 AM   #167
Lair of Dragons
Quote:
He has time to play GI-Joe today
Big deal I am sure he has a life as we all do....heck I was playing Black Ops last night and replying to post....Whats next a pic of him sitting on the can.....
Travis
Lair of Dragons

Old 01-25-2012, 11:18 AM   #168
GREGORY J HALL
If you ever listened to Wyatt on RR he seems like the type of person with a strong will & forword personality & not get into a pissy match on the net, USARK is what we got who else is gonna do it???? any volenteers?? not me I have to provide a living for my family & work if they take everything they do ! I did my part thats it? thats really all we can do play our small part I cabnt tell 15K people to sign a petition which Is really gonna change what?? all the reptile hobbiest out their it should of had 25K in a few days nobody seems to care about it.

Old 01-25-2012, 11:25 AM   #169
mxracer4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lair of Dragons View Post
Big deal I am sure he has a life as we all do....heck I was playing Black Ops last night and replying to post....Whats next a pic of him sitting on the can.....
Travis
Lair of Dragons
That is hilarious!

Old 01-25-2012, 11:46 AM   #170
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
"USARK will do a major press release on Tuesday January 24, 2012. Herp Nation News, Reptile Radio and Urban Jungles Radio will all do interviews of USARK CEO. Critical questions regarding the Constrictor Listing will be answered. The implications are huge for the future of this hobby and industry!"
waiting for their big announcement...

nothing yet.

Today I mailed out my letter to my Senators, Congressman and the President. Hopefully at least one staffer will take the time to actually read it and pass the message along...
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=298785

Like I mentioned there, if anyone wants to use the letter or parts of it and send out letters themselves, please feel free. The more they hear from us, the better...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!