Amazon Reptiles of Tampa - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2002, 04:00 PM   #161
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Ritchie, so your wife is going to be played by two other women you have no chance of scoring with? Talk about art imitating life.

Sorry webslave, I couldn't leave this one alone.

But back onto a serious issue, there are what, 4 names on this thread that have either been real people who's accounts were hacked or four completely fictional characters out to destroy the reputation of Amazon Reptiles and to keep Dave and Neil at each other's throats. Completely un-ammusing and libelous to say the least.

Like I asked before, what is it about Tampa that attracts this kind of behavior?

Old 12-10-2002, 04:53 PM   #162
Neil Gubitz
Rob.... I'm telling you.... it's the water!! This Alligator piss will do it to you every time! That's why I drink BOTTLED!!
Notice MY WebTV wasn't damaged!!.... lol

BTW.... Jeff Lewis says, YO, DUDE!

....Neil

Old 12-10-2002, 05:22 PM   #163
WebSlave
Heck, I don't know. Maybe whomever is behind all this has been trying to save the world. Isn't it in the writings of Nostradamus that when Neil Gubitz and Dave Lawson tear down the wall between them that it will be the beginning of Armageddon?

I believe a plague of fire ants is next............. Oops, that is already happening...........

Old 12-10-2002, 09:33 PM   #164
DISCERN
Ok Richie. Steven Seagal may have been a bad match. Who do you think looks like you and can annihilate everyone?
Billy

Old 12-10-2002, 09:39 PM   #165
Neil Gubitz
How bout BRUCE BANNER???.... it's a STRIKING resemblance!.... lmao

....Neil

Old 12-10-2002, 11:44 PM   #166
Darin Chappell
Neil Gubitz and Dave Lawson . . .riding the trails . . .TOGETHER?!?!?

It's like Bill Murray said in Ghost Busters:

"Dogs and cats, living together . . .MASS HYSTERIA!!!"

I have now seen everything, and I only ask one thing more from this thread.

PUH-LEASE keep us posted as to who gets caught and thrown in the slammer!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-11-2002, 01:07 AM   #167
Dave Lawson
Yes, it is true!!!!!!!!!!!! Neil and I have buried the hatchet ( and once this story totally comes to light you all my be surprised where we bury it)

As you all know Neil and I are working close together to find the people who hacked into my acct. I would also like to add Tom Frost (Amazon Reptile) to the list of people lending help in this matter, hi is using his pull with local officials in Tampa to help.

I am waiting for the answer back from verizon about the info I sent them, ( this is the case # they gave me T2002121001KJ.

I have verizons word that they can locate the member with this IP address and they will file charges and they urge me to do the same.

On a personal note: I feel strongly that when we find this culprit we may also get some insight into the rash of thiefts. Just my opinion.

I have been combing all the strip clubs looking for the "BIG BOOBED LADY", I keep running out of singles.

I think Woody Allen should Play Neil and the Undertaker can play me.

Old 12-11-2002, 01:15 AM   #168
Neil Gubitz
Cool!.... I like young girls, TOO!

Thanks, Dave!.... lmao

....Neil

Old 12-11-2002, 01:54 AM   #169
CheriS
ermmm Dave, use $5 bills... the boobs look larger that way... 20's they get huge, but don't forget to blink!

LMAO.. you guys are too much! And to think, I only live about 50 miles from you...... and I know you guys from the shows, but you don't know me :P

Is Joe Redner still bailing his girls out there?

Old 12-11-2002, 02:40 AM   #170
hanoverherps
WOW!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEWS FLASH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUST OUT~~~~ AP NEWSCENTER--------------------------------------------------------------------

BERMUDA TRIANGLE ON THE MOVE!!!

"We just received the latest news, Bermuda Triangle has been on the move for the past few months! Yes that's right, NASA satellites have seen it, GPS units across the globe are still searching, The BOI readers at Fauna ARE seeing it!!! Tune in to the BOI and yes, you too can see it!!! Some are calling it "" The TAMPA Triangle"" See for yourself, catch the latest!!!! Don't miss out on the changing of history!!!! "

Hi,
After sitting here for the past hour reading all of this, WWWOOOWWW!!! I'm scared to go to Tampa, I could get robbed, someone will steal my identity, and I'd probably go home to who knows where, not knowing who I am!!!

Thanks you guys, I'm sitting here with a broken leg on my right, and a broken pinky toe on the left, and I thought I had problems!! LOL
GOTTA love this place!!!

Hopefully this post will add a bit of humor to this ongoing saga, just adding to the intermission while awaiting the HAPPY ending!! I could'nt resist!
Thanks Guys!
Bob

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!