Bad Guy Jasonturtles954... Really ? - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-03-2013, 02:27 PM   #161
Kida
Reported

I think he was the one who originally called himself a kid, way back on page 2 or 3. He got all righteous saying how we must be big to beat up a kid, blah blah blah. Anyways, reported. Hopefully they'll be able to look into him. I know they recently arrested/fined a lot of people in those counties, so hopefully it will be his turn soon

Old 10-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #162
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftycrane View Post
Thought he had to have a license to keep and sell...Interesting...

Old 10-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #163
rodeo3113
First time posting, this one has stirred me to come out of hiding. After seeing how this PERSON is exploiting several animals, (turtles and several dogs that he seems to keep "acquiring" as pregnant rescues shortly following requests on how to breed his dogs and if his females are pregnant), anyone who has not taken the moment to contact SOMEONE in that area, should. This goes far beyond just poor care and illegal possession of turtles, this is flat out insanity. Posting here will clearly not change his actions, I'm convinced there's no helping this sicko, but hopefully putting the calls in to where they need to go, will help.

...That's all from me, Back to the shadows to stew....

Old 10-03-2013, 10:09 PM   #164
sschind
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonturtles954 View Post
I will be honest I don't have permits
If you don't have any permits then what did you mean by this post #100

Flordia wildlife came today they said that he was not doing anything wrong with all are permits there is no illegal activity going on

in that post it sounds like you, or someone else defending you, claimed that you had permits.

Old 10-16-2013, 08:09 PM   #166
Kida
Omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by justatwinturbo View Post
That's him isnt it? Hes changed his youtube name. What they did was despicable. Not only letting the dogs chew on the turtles but encouraging them to do it! And from the looks of it the large turtles are kept in that 10 gallon tank in the background and he apparently only lets them swim in the large pool in order to hurt and terrorize them. That video literally made me cry. Thanks for sharing it. I've already reported him but I'm doing it again with that video attached. If I wouldnt get dinged for it I'd be saying all kinds of things about him right now and what I think of him.

Old 10-16-2013, 08:13 PM   #167
justatwinturbo
he also apparently kicks his dogs when they do what he's encouraging them to do.

Old 10-16-2013, 08:25 PM   #168
Occidentalis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occidentalis View Post

If people are interested in alerting the authorities themselves, here is the website:
http://myfwc.com/contact/wildlife-alert/

Type a short, concise summary of what you've noticed is happening and how it violates the law. Link to the YouTube account (You can also download the videos before they are taken down using KeepVid.com or any other site) and link to this site.

If anyone has the full name and phone number of the person (contact information), include that in your report as well. I've attached a pdf of the aggregation of recent Clist ads in case they get removed.
Once again, above is the link to report this individual. This is a despicable situation.

Old 10-16-2013, 08:39 PM   #169
Kida
Sorry

I know I'm gonna get dinged for saying it, but it will be worth it. I reported him again and I hope they nail that bastard to the fucking wall.

Old 10-16-2013, 08:49 PM   #170
Occidentalis
Quote:
Originally Posted by justatwinturbo View Post
This video has now been removed.

I didn't get a chance to save a copy of it before it went down. I have copies locally of the worst of the other videos.

For those that missed it, here is a brief synopsis. An adult turtle is set on a cement pad on the patio and pushed around by the foot of a male (my assumption is it is Jason). There are two dogs harassing the turtle, while the person who is filming and laughs and encourages. The turtle gets pushed around on the concrete for a while by the dogs and Jason's foot (lots of laughing), then gets pushed and then scooped up with a large net rather clumsily (like trying to flip a pancake without getting the spatula underneath first) and plopped with a thunk in a small above ground pool. The person filming and Jason talk about "getting the big one" and Jason retrieves what appears to be a larger turtle. There are small aquariums around, I think 10 or 20 gallon aquariums with brown water (I believe these to be the permanent residence of these turtles). Jason brings the large turtle into view and thunks it onto the concrete, calls the dogs over and they start nipping at its face. The dogs flip it over and slide it across the pavement for a while until Jason flips it back and then again, unceremoniously and clumsily uses a large net to thunk it into the pool with the previous turtle. Lots of laughing and excited talking. The dogs are then lifted into the pool and encouraged to chase the turtles around as they swim around frantically. The last third of the video (I admit to only clicking through it) seemed to be Jason encouraging the dogs to chase the turtles around in the pool - although they aren't really going for it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!