Bad Guy Scammer Lance Allen (Lance.Allen423) - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-26-2014, 07:19 AM   #161
REPTILES4RMLU
I'm not buying it Lance. I think that you and Colt are one in the same and you're just trying to salvage your very last alias. If it were up to me, I'd ban you both!

Old 04-26-2014, 07:51 AM   #162
hhmoore
I don't believe that they're the same person...but I'm not sure I buy the idea that they're wholly separate, either. It's quite possible to have brothers follow 2 different paths - one being honest and trustworthy, the other cheating and stealing his way through life - but anybody that meets the 2nd brother first is going to be slow to trust the other one. That's what's Colt is facing. Lance might make things right; but he'll likely have a tough time earning trust...and the FACT that he's created accounts in other names to continue his efforts should deter people for some time. (I'm figuring he'll continue with bursts of foul language until he gets himself banned...I'd be surprised if he could hold it together with people posting links to this thread in his ads)

As far as Colt, who knows
It's hard to be a breeder and not sell or trade...

Old 04-26-2014, 12:23 PM   #163
cboss6127
I've not started breeding yet I've only got one female thats why in june im going to buy quiet a few females when I have a few clutches ill start selling but after this I'll never trade......
I'm sorry you guys don't believe me I've been completely honest and tried my best to prove I am not lance and that I dont do stuff like this but usually when people already have their mind made up its hard to change it

Old 04-26-2014, 12:25 PM   #164
andrew84
Just got off the phone with my friend josh (jvreptiles) he was contacted by jerry Blevins to do a trade deal for a 1400g killer spinnerblast female . The pictures he received are of the killer spinnerblast female DavidBellis has listed of sale here . So maybe lance isn't scamming anymore but his other user id's are still at it . I will be posting the emails between them shortly .

Old 04-26-2014, 12:36 PM   #165
WebSlave
Maybe it is just a coincidence with IP addresses that match with Lance, but yesterday evening I blocked a new registration that was suspicious to me:

Quote:
On 4/25/2014 10:54 PM, FaunaClassifieds wrote:
> There is a new user, BigBalledBalls at FaunaClassifieds
>
> To view their profile, go here:
>
> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=139900
>
> Email Address : Rockytopwarrior@gmail.com
> Birthday : February 14, 1985
> Referrer: N/A
> IP Address: 216.184.70.156
>
> FULL NAME : Justin Smith
> City and State : Newport TN
> Where did you hear about FaunaClassifieds? : Local pet store owner recommended
>
Perhaps one or more people involved in all this just think that this is all just some sort of game they want to play.

Old 04-26-2014, 12:47 PM   #166
hhmoore
This thread makes a strong argument for not accepting any contact other than PMs...the Jerry Blevins account was banned, what, a week and a half ago? Something like that.

And let your friend post his own stuff, Andrew.

Old 04-26-2014, 06:58 PM   #167
sho220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance.Allen423 View Post
Yes I admitted it like a man and can't go back and make it disappear but can try to fix things that I've messed up and my brother don't deserve to be drug down with me for my foolishness
Too late buddy. Actions have consequences, and your actions just torpedoed any hopes your "brother" may have had for a successful breeding business. Unfortunate for him, but that's the way it is. There are PLENTY of great, honest, hardworking and DRAMA FREE breeders to give business to...

Old 04-26-2014, 07:07 PM   #168
cboss6127
I apologize for what ever happened but its not my place to do so but I will hopefully be successful in my breeding seasons in the future I might not be able to catch a deal on here because of what he did but I'll pay retail prices from breeders if I have to because nothing is going to halt my passion for these animals and im sorry I cant prove to everyone my name is actually colt owens..

Old 04-26-2014, 07:38 PM   #169
Guy Castro
Notice how the two have posts the just that just run on without punctuation. I'm sure one will correct that soon.

Old 04-26-2014, 07:43 PM   #170
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
Notice how the two have posts the just that just run on without punctuation. I'm sure one will correct that soon.
LoL I was thinking about the same thing.
They do have the same writing style, lack of periods, etc.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!