Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-25-2017, 06:12 AM   #161
calebroad
I don't wanna go on and on, I'm here in Vegas, I'm gonna post pictures tomorrow of the police taking the criminal report at Andrews work. I'm filing my lawsuits, I know I'm right. I guess somebody called the DA office, because they now want me to stand before a judge (change of plans). - maybe this is an example of why posting too much online can hurt me. But who has the time to call the da office?

I'm not playing anymore - the gloves are off Andrew, stop running your little chimer, and hit back. Put your money where your lying mouth is.

I didn't start this total war, but I'm gonna finish it for you buddy.

You should have never done this, it was dishonest and hateful. And the price you'll ultimately pay is unknown at this time. But I'm stomping all over you, if your so brave, you outta hit back. I 100% know I'm right, meanwhile you dance around the truth. How can I ruin your reputation- your a convicted felon dude?

I'm gonna have fun with this, I'm never gonna stop. As soon as the turtles hatch green babies, the entire process starts over again. You unknowingly scammed someone with the means, and the know how, to get justice - oops, your bad

Old 01-25-2017, 06:21 AM   #162
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptile over people View Post
Chris, Bro, I don't understand. You got slammed and caught in a truck load of lies tonight and your like " oh yea, what about this?" Why doesn't any one ask you why you lied so much.

You said this guy said the turtles were XXX size but we saw tonight that the add said aprox. your the breeder, why didn't you verify the size? I mean come on bro.

Then you didn't tell us you excepted the turtles in writing after you got them and measured them. I mean once you look, measure and except them anyway. Its a done deal bro. This is still amer Yo!

Then you say over and over and over this dude admitted he so called scammed you. That is completely laughable. He had a written agreement, he has you excepting the product in writing after you received it. NO ONE BELIEVES YOU! Just stop dude. You cant say someone scammed you under those facts.

Oh, and you went on and on about how he said they were adult breeders but we saw and read the contract. It just said adult. You have lost all credibility bro.

Now instead of talking about all the lies you have been writing for the past week, you chose to challenge this guy to prove DNA. LMAO Just stop!

You call this dude a scammer, but bro, you got some sick ass turtles for a good deal, and if they prove out you gunna make a killing. He sold them cheap and you got dudes on this site that would buy them right now for the price you paid.

And no one believes you have and appointment with the DA. Your not that important. Sounds like you have a lot of friends on this site. I think some of them should be giving you better advice. The only thing your left with is to complain about the beans not growing the magic bean stock, but you entered into a contract to growth to prove it. Oh and bro, please stop saying the you have some form of proof that a test showed the aren't the magic beans. You committed to grow and prove. You only one of a million people that have entered into a Het deal. Trust sucks, we know, but dude, Grow up, accept responsibility and stop blasting this dude with accusations that you cant prove or your gunna be the one crying in the court room. And you brought your wife into it. What!!!? I'm just sayin and can I get an

I drop the mic. Sorry Chris, your probly a cool dude but your trippin and nobody is telling you.

Oh look, one of Andrews Popps prisons buddy's comes on here to talk a bunch of nonsense Jiberish. No Thank You!

The good news is you can still write your buddy twice monthly when I have him put away

Old 01-25-2017, 06:28 AM   #163
Reptile over people
Quote:
Chris, Bro, I don't understand. You got slammed and caught in a truck load of lies tonight and your like " oh yea, what about this?" Why doesn't any one ask you why you lied so much.

You said this guy said the turtles were XXX size but we saw tonight that the add said aprox. your the breeder, why didn't you verify the size? I mean come on bro.

Then you didn't tell us you excepted the turtles in writing after you got them and measured them. I mean once you look, measure and except them anyway. Its a done deal bro. This is still amer Yo!

Then you say over and over and over this dude admitted he so called scammed you. That is completely laughable. He had a written agreement, he has you excepting the product in writing after you received it. NO ONE BELIEVES YOU! Just stop dude. You cant say someone scammed you under those facts.

Oh, and you went on and on about how he said they were adult breeders but we saw and read the contract. It just said adult. You have lost all credibility bro.

Now instead of talking about all the lies you have been writing for the past week, you chose to challenge this guy to prove DNA. LMAO Just stop!

You call this dude a scammer, but bro, you got some sick ass turtles for a good deal, and if they prove out you gunna make a killing. He sold them cheap and you got dudes on this site that would buy them right now for the price you paid.

And no one believes you have and appointment with the DA. Your not that important. Sounds like you have a lot of friends on this site. I think some of them should be giving you better advice. The only thing your left with is to complain about the beans not growing the magic bean stock, but you entered into a contract to growth to prove it. Oh and bro, please stop saying the you have some form of proof that a test showed the aren't the magic beans. You committed to grow and prove. You only one of a million people that have entered into a Het deal. Trust sucks, we know, but dude, Grow up, accept responsibility and stop blasting this dude with accusations that you cant prove or your gunna be the one crying in the court room. And you brought your wife into it. What!!!? I'm just sayin and can I get an amen?

I drop the mic. Sorry Chris, your probly a cool dude but your trippin and nobody is telling you.
Oh Oh Oh and OMG! WTF and Holy Freak. we learned to night that this dudes work had nothing to do with the sale. It was a private sale and the dude only works there part time. You blasted Scales and Tales over and over and they didn't know anything about this sale. What kind of a dude are you? Originally you said something about running people out of the industry. Scales and Tales is like all over the country and hook up thousands of Herps with good shit. Why did you rape their name. Where are you on the list of peeps that need to be run off? Dude.... Go to Church or something. Or take some Meds. your shit is wack bro. I'm just sayin.

Old 01-25-2017, 06:36 AM   #164
calebroad
Quote:
Oh Oh Oh and OMG! WTF and Holy Freak. we learned to night that this dudes work had nothing to do with the sale. It was a private sale and the dude only works there part time. You blasted Scales and Tales over and over and they didn't know anything about this sale. What kind of a dude are you? Originally you said something about running people out of the industry. Scales and Tales is like all over the country and hook up thousands of Herps with good shit. Why did you rape their name. Where are you on the list of peeps that need to be run off? Dude.... Go to Church or something. Or take some Meds. your shit is wack bro. I'm just sayin.
Let's just not argue over this, I swear to god, I am presenting myself in the magistrate court tomorrow in the presence of the DA, and they are making me have the police respond to Scales N Tails, to do the report, then assign detectives, who can effect the felony arrest, at a time of their choosing.

Also, I may have to extend my stay to file all the lawsuits. Against James Whitt, Adam Morr, Andrew Popp d/b/a Scales N' Tails.

In good faith, I know I'm right. It's not up to me - or you. The courts will handle Andrew how they see fit.

Fair Enough?

Old 01-25-2017, 06:43 AM   #165
calebroad
Hey, how come when Andrew Popp posted the same turtles in July (of which he tried to deny but then admitted to lying), he posted pictures of himself measuring the shells perfectly?

But all the sudden now he has carapace amnesia? LOL

I need a f**** bin diagram to keep up with the lies and inconsistencies told by Andrew Popp. Haha

Old 01-25-2017, 07:31 AM   #166
Mac's Morphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Still, how much are those non breeders worth Andrew?
So if those are normal albinos (non het) I would estimate between $500- $800 or so.

If they are "hets" like advertised they are worth about double that but it's hard to say as the albino het caramel/snow market is not strong. For example I picked up a handful in fall albino 100% het caramel and snow at less then $500 each. I also say I fall Mitch Whyte selling albino 100% hets for I think it was $400 female, $500 male or $800 a pair.

At the size they are now the group if normal albino the group so like $1600- $2000 but may be a hard sell as the market is slow. If they are het snow they are like around $3500-$5000.

Also the fact Andrew is debating "industry standards" for measuring turtles and saying approx size is okay for 2" in variance is just looking for an out. His ad he posted the same turtles as normal albinos in July gave measurements with a tape measure correctly. From that ad it shows he knows the measuring standards. So it would be acceptable if stuff was off by maybe 1/4"-1/2". But the turtles are about 25% smaller(1.5"-2" off)

Also Andrew stated the only way to prove hets is to breed them out is not true. The way to prove if they are hets is to provide information where they came from so you can get you the breeder. If I sell something as 100% het. That means I either hatched it so it's guaranteed OR I purchased it from the breeder and he can verify it. So the only way to prove hets isn't to breed them like he said, that only applies to possible hets. The way to prove them are hets is to provide proper background leading to origin breeder who will then verify selling them as hets.

Old 01-25-2017, 07:52 AM   #167
Reptile over people
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Hey, how come when Andrew Popp posted the same turtles in July (of which he tried to deny but then admitted to lying), he posted pictures of himself measuring the shells perfectly?

But all the sudden now he has carapace amnesia? LOL

I need a f**** bin diagram to keep up with the lies and inconsistencies told by Andrew Popp. Haha
Dude...... don't you sleep. What are you on? Look at the time. I admit I have had a bit to drink tonight. I admit I have met Chris at Scales and Tails maybe like 2 times. Do you know why I remember that? Because he is about the coolest dude ever. If any one of the members on this site met him and put him next to Chris, its like the nice house has VS. the toilet in the basement. Sorry Chris. He has lots of people that would speak for him because he is way way cool. Your trying to lie on a dude that is way legit. People love him and he does way good stuff for the community. Now that I have commented on Chris' personal attacks that we all knew Chris would bring. lets address his latest BS.

Oh, Looks like he's still squawking about the magic beans not growing after he agreed to find out first.

4:20 am is probly more of an indicator as to why Chris is so wacked than we are realize.

Let me try something.

Chris,
1)You accepted the product after you received and measured it (fact)
2)You got a great deal, you committed to a contract (fact)
3)You must grow the magic beans before you squawk about them not growing right. (fact)
4) You cant get an appointment with a DA unless you know Obama, in Las Vegs. Mr. "I swear to God". Let anyone on this tread try.
Even if you do, your only options are to tell them #1 #2 or #3 or you will go to jail because we have all seen what dopp posted. Dude I don't even know you but I feel sorry for you if your friends on this site let you go lie to the authorities. which we all know your only option is to go speak to desk sergeant. Lmao on the whole Las Vegas DA opt. This ant Mayberry bro. SO let me help you prepare.

Hello Mr. Officer
I agreed and entered into a contract with a guy. Then
when I got the product, I sent in writing that I approved and reconfirmed my contractual commitment. But Now I swear to God he is scamming me. Can you go arrest him?
Wow , you know what! on second thought, I think that might work. You should totally do that bro. May be leave out the whole God thing, but yea it just might work. I think it should probably warrant Swat and Helicopters. Maybe lead story on all 5 news network. Chris please bro, I'm begging you. I cant take it anymore.

Or you can just send a letter from home. Get the same result for a lot less
money.
Result being I'm sorry Sir, You have a civil matter.
Oh but wait office, he is an ex felon. Over a decade ago he was parting and he got caught and went to jail. I know he has spent the last decade dedicating his life to Christ and his community, Has an exemplary standing in the community with Television, Radio, and written appreciation for his dedication and devotion to the under privilege members of the Las Vegas society. Remember Officer, I swear to God! so trust me.
Rotflmao.

Chris please just find someone to talk truth to you. Chris is cool, he will except your apology and move on. I think.

Any way I'm not on anything so I have to sleep.

Good Night

Any way lets look at your latest B.S.

Old 01-25-2017, 09:05 AM   #168
WHYTEARK
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Since it is relevant to the OP's claim against the accused, discussion of the size aspect seems okay to me.

I have had (a very few) female sliders in the past lay at 6" scl or a touch over, but the bulk did lay at 7" scl and greater lengths. Had a couple not begin until closer to 9"scl , but they were uncommon to do so (rarer for me than a female laying at 6" scl, but YMMV). I usually call a 6" scl female a young adult and I would not personally expect any female to have any realistic chance at laying if under 6" scl unless she had some kind of really weird shape to her body or something (like a 5.75" scl female that has atypical volume or something). Not to say it is impossible under 6" scl, but I would not put any faith (or near-term hope for my projects) in a female RES laying at under 6" scl unless I had already seen her do so. Most of these grow in a fairly rapid fashion, too, if kept warm and fed well. Females that are close are most often good to go the following season. Sometimes even later within a season if they start out borderline at the beginning of it. For my colonies I have partnered out, I stick to these numbers to manage expectations. For the most part, bigger is better.

I have not seen the color of the line strongly relate to its legitimacy since that was mentioned earlier. Had a pale Clive line male prove out as 100% compatible with much brighter, richly, and boldly colored Clive line females. I have seen animals of the same line display and not display clear/strong reticulation and ocelli-like plastron markings. Dead ringers for each other's "look" also may be incompatible. Besides individual variation within a population, people cross RES from all over into their programs when hets are made, so all kinds of superficial variations are likely to pop up. Better to know or follow chain of custody or history than to eyeball the color from my perspective.
Let me clarify for the record... Although albinos are variable - Clive line(even 66%)hets can be visually distinguished from Clive line normal albinos based on color, especially the males with brite yellow toenails. I have plenty of both here... and yes the various Clive strains are all compatable..

Old 01-25-2017, 10:42 AM   #169
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHYTEARK View Post
Let me clarify for the record... Although albinos are variable - Clive line(even 66%)hets can be visually distinguished from Clive line normal albinos based on color, especially the males with brite yellow toenails. I have plenty of both here... and yes the various Clive strains are all compatable..
A Clive line 66/67% het pool consists of non-hets and hets, so if you are claiming Clive line albinos that are possible/66%/67% hets for caramel are visually distinguishable from non-het-for-caramel Clive line albinos, then that means you are overreaching and misunderstand the genetics here because your perception of a "tell" (that I disagree with anyway) would not be present in a portion of the possible het pool. Of course the Clive line is compatible with itself. I spoke to albino animals that look alike not necessarily being compatible or, as I said, dead ringers for another's look. Different matter. Plenty of people hatch out green babies from animals that have a similar look to each other due to some lines looking the same. Some individuals within the same line can also look a little different despite being the same line and those are compatible as my given experience with a pale Clive line male illustrated.

Old 01-25-2017, 10:49 AM   #170
nickolasanastasiou
Andrew Popp, who is this "Andy Johnson" person?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!