Inquiry BallBids.com? - Page 173 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-08-2013, 12:14 AM   #1721
joepythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
Since no one else seems to want to update this ...

The site is closing down again for maintenance. Three auctions in a row for the same animal froze up and customers are beginning to grumble.
The only thing i can add here is Mark Byers has stated that he is going to fix everyone that has done him and his family any harm by causing his sons site to fail . I told him its not our fault the blame is on him and his son

Old 04-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #1722
gonzoone
Funny they keep yelling about proof and every time anything close to truth hits Facebook it gets reported removed and the poster gets a warning.

Old 04-11-2013, 01:08 PM   #1723
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzoone View Post
Funny they keep yelling about proof and every time anything close to truth hits Facebook it gets reported removed and the poster gets a warning.
That's why stuff should be posted here, where it's never removed. You're playing into his hand, where he wants you if you're engaging them on facebook.

Old 04-11-2013, 08:30 PM   #1724
gonzoone
But people looking for answers aren't going to sift through 175 pages to find the truth. That is where the problems start. They want the proof laid at there feet.

Old 04-11-2013, 10:37 PM   #1725
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzoone View Post
But people looking for answers aren't going to sift through 175 pages to find the truth. That is where the problems start. They want the proof laid at there feet.
And how is that happening on facebook, if the posts are being deleted?
(for the record, it doesn't matter to me where you post...if fb is your preferred medium, knock yourself out. You know the pros and cons)

Old 04-12-2013, 09:00 AM   #1726
Plethora Of Pythons LLC
Looks like they are working hard to convince the penny auction community that they are legit.

http://www.pennyauctionwatch.com/201...enny-auctions/

Old 04-12-2013, 10:34 AM   #1727
joepythons
lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plethora Of Pythons LLC View Post
Looks like they are working hard to convince the penny auction community that they are legit.

The story is wrote by a lady that wanted to show the truth about penny auctions. I see lies from the beggining Zach has NEVER produced any ball pythons and he was banned AFTER more then 4 posts. They even gave him a second chance on and i myself tried talking to him BUT he is unable to control his issues. In the last week Zachs father Mark has made numerous threats towards people including myself because we have shown the site to be a fraud NUMEROUS times. I told Mark they are the ONLY ones that have attacked the auctions. Of course he replied with the same remarks Zach would have said. To bad we couldnt create a pill to rid our hobby of this virus presently known as Ballbids but they will be gone soon enough.

Old 04-12-2013, 10:50 PM   #1728
gonzoone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plethora Of Pythons LLC View Post

I added my two cents to that conversation. Web Slave, I see your point on Facebook posts but will continue to try and spread the word anywhere I can.

Old 04-13-2013, 12:08 AM   #1729
gonzoone
Sorry hhMoore not Web Slave.

Old 04-13-2013, 08:44 AM   #1730
Rhacosaurus Gex
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepythons View Post
The only thing i can add here is Mark Byers has stated that he is going to fix everyone that has done him and his family any harm by causing his sons site to fail . I told him its not our fault the blame is on him and his son

Does he not understand that opening a 'business' in a hugely reputation based business with the added negative outcry before opening is doomed? He could have kept going and possibly succeeded if he understood that and adapted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
arvi, ballbids, zack byers, zack*byers, zbbp