Inquiry BallBids.com? - Page 174 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-13-2013, 02:48 PM   #1731
joepythons
unable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhacosaurus Gex View Post
Does he not understand that opening a 'business' in a hugely reputation based business with the added negative outcry before opening is doomed? He could have kept going and possibly succeeded if he understood that and adapted.
To be honest i dont think either of them have a clue what is right or wrong in the real world. They live in a world where they think people will just set back and allow them to milk others hard earned cash, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN .

Old 04-13-2013, 10:34 PM   #1732
Shaun33
LOL. They are going around trying to libel myself and others on RipOff reports. Only thing he has accomplish is show how much of a child he is by not proving anybody wrong, but to insult people.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:30 AM   #1733
RichsBallPythons
Hes gone way beyond what is legal now. He has libeled myself along with my other business. I meet with my attorney Today to see the information needed to obtain lawyer in FL. Im sick and tired of this and them attacking and spreading accusations about me just to post it.

Once i get the info about the way to go about this, There are a select few i want to jump train and help.

Old 07-02-2013, 02:52 PM   #1734
silverados1500
Hows that lawsuit workin out for ya?

Old 07-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #1735
hhmoore
Mr Singleton....or is it Mr Kerstetter?
The nature of your comment caught my eye; and, since the IP address of your single post matches Marty's, I'm going to guess that you are him. Feel free to prove me wrong by sending a copy of your ID to faunaIDchecker@yahoo.com. You have 24 hrs.

radarman2000 72.185.7.249
silverados1500 72.185.7.249

Old 07-02-2013, 03:08 PM   #1736
hhmoore
Mr Singleton....or is it Mr Kerstetter?
The nature of your comment caught my eye; and, since the IP address of your single post matches Marty's, I'm going to guess that you are him. Feel free to prove me wrong by sending a copy of your ID to faunaIDchecker@yahoo.com. You have 24 hrs.

radarman2000 72.185.7.249
silverados1500 72.185.7.249

forgive the double post, I forgot to color it moderator blue

Old 07-02-2013, 03:12 PM   #1737
silverados1500
really? you think im gonna send some forum my ID??? are you stupid or what? You can make any statement you want as to who I am but I WILL NOT send YOU or ANYONE ANY personal info about myself. GOT IT?

Old 07-02-2013, 03:19 PM   #1738
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverados1500 View Post
really? you think im gonna send some forum my ID??? are you stupid or what? You can make any statement you want as to who I am but I WILL NOT send YOU or ANYONE ANY personal info about myself. GOT IT?
Sounds like someone got his panties ruffled. Again. Is it, perhaps, because you're a liar and have no ID to send? Methinks tis so.

Old 07-02-2013, 03:23 PM   #1739
hhmoore
Quote:
Suit yourself. Should you change your mind, you've got the email address (the time limit still applies). Of course, we have no interest in your ID number or street address, so feel free to block those out - just leave the name, DOB, City/State legible. Those things shouldn't be much of a concern since you provided them at registration, and I've already viewed them.

Old 07-02-2013, 04:16 PM   #1740
WebSlave
Quote:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
arvi, ballbids, zack byers, zack*byers, zbbp