Inquiry BallBids.com? - Page 175 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #1741
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Sounds like someone got his panties ruffled. Again. Is it, perhaps, because you're a liar and have no ID to send? Methinks tis so.
Doesn't look like its the first time he was accused of lying:

http://black-dog-society.blogspot.co...o-and.html?m=1

Old 07-02-2013, 05:42 PM   #1742
Wilomn
Nick, all those ballbids clowns lie all the time. It's proven all over the Web time and time again.

Old 07-02-2013, 08:48 PM   #1743
WebSlave
Seriously, fellas, does it really matter any longer?

Old 07-03-2013, 03:27 PM   #1744
PsycHD_Student

Old 08-13-2013, 04:57 PM   #1745
joepythons
Thumbs down he is back

Well it looks like the ballbids idea has totaly failed. So little Zach is advertizing his "new morph" here on our forum. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=420338

Old 08-13-2013, 05:20 PM   #1746
leftycrane
Did he make a new account? Or did he never have one?

Old 08-13-2013, 05:24 PM   #1747
joepythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftycrane View Post
Did he make a new account? Or did he never have one?
He and his "partner", "dad" and a couple others have had numerous accounts on her i cant count that high. It started with zbyers7 ,marty k, lonewolfrider and the list goes on.

Old 08-13-2013, 05:37 PM   #1748
ZBBP
Warning: Long Read
Hey Ya'll, just wanted to pop in real quick. Someone keeps tagging this Thread link to my snakes posted in the Classifieds. Maybe I should have cared more to come and post here on Fauna while this craziness was going on but honestly I tried in other forums and it made no difference.

It took a long while to prove that my business Ballbids was not at all like the speculations posted about it here as well as many other forums. I was glad that it got so much recognition though some of it had to do with disagreeing with the idea itself.

For over a year I have proven BallBids is an honest company that worked great for those who like Penny auctions. Some people just didn't like it which I understand. There is a certain level of risk while playing including not winning and losing some cash. There was many people that did win and enjoyed playing very much. They all recieved their snakes. Documented in full

Some people here and on other forums just plain out do not like me. I don't understand fully why but they continue to try and hurt me personally even though I have never done anything scam like or wronged anyone. These are not opinions what they say. They are bold faced lies. Such people like Joe Haggard, Shaun Sumner, Kimberly Roballard, and Andrew Gomez started rumors about me everywhere they could to try and influence people right off the bat before they could make a decision on me based on their own experience.

This is what is true! I make some of the best quality snakes around, I started a business and pushed through to inquire a few thousand active and paying users, and I made lots of friends doing it.

I do not hold anything against anyone but a few people. The fact is if you want a high quality snake for a reasonable price I have always been that guy. I stand behind my word which was proven through some of the craziest and most stressful circumstances I have ever lived through. Make no mistake. My snakes will sell and they usually sell quick. Just didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea here. I am not trying to get you to buy my snakes. I want you to separate the difference between liking an idea and liking an individual. For all the lies and rumors that made my life harder than it should have ever been the least you could do is recognize that the allegations against me by people that have problems with society in general were false. The only thing true is that I just don't kiss butt and I do tend to get a little PO'd at people that make up things about me to try and hurt my family and myself. I am sure you understand that.

Thanks

Old 08-13-2013, 05:45 PM   #1749
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepythons View Post
He and his "partner", "dad" and a couple others have had numerous accounts on her i cant count that high. It started with zbyers7 ,marty k, lonewolfrider and the list goes on.
Not to spoil the drama, but please show me evidence of all these accounts - I haven't looked for long, but I can't find them. Whatever account names they may have used elsewhere shouldn't be assumed to have been used here, as well.

Zack's prior account was "man-made evolution"
Marty was radarman2000 (I'm pretty sure he tried a different name, got banned)
Mark was lonewolfrider

Old 08-13-2013, 05:50 PM   #1750
wyldwurm
Problem is...you did not prove anything except you and everyone representing your so called company lie through their teeth. You have lied about me personally and it is STILL posted on your hackers website. You have made a mockery of our beloved hobby and continue to spew your garbage. Your silly little sham of a business is NOT wanted by almost everyone in this hobby. And your new "morph"..another lie..

I sincerely hope the moderators ban you - yet again - since you have no place here and you are now using an illegal account....again. Way to show how honorable you are.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
arvi, ballbids, zack byers, zack*byers, zbbp