Inquiry Precision Reptile Labs - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2009, 10:59 PM   #171
rjarosek
Looks like I am on Nicks Stalking list and have started to be harassed. I received this message today from him on face book recommending I eat a cheese burger and that I am a loser. I do love a good cheese burger so that didn't bother me too much. It was the mention of the unhappy customers.

The good news is Nicks business is booming. Apparently he is doing a lot of it and 90% of the customers are happy. I am really happy for them. I am curious how the other 10% feel at the moment. So out of the thousands of customers he claims to have 1 out of every 10 is unhappy, 10 out of every 100 or 100 out of every 1000. I guess those are not bad numbers

I will not attack him personally and sink to his level but I will share the facts.

I have blocked any further communication from him. I do not want to get caught up in the harassment, but again this should be shared. It came form his own mouth.

Here is the message.

Nick Nistico sent you a message on Facebook...
InboxX

Facebook to me
show details 6:50 AM (10 hours ago) Reply

fromFacebook <notification+p16ei6ez@facebookmail.com>
reply-tonoreply <noreply@facebookmail.com>

to Ryan Jarosek <***********>

dateTue, Jan 6, 2009 at 6:50 AM
subject Nick Nistico sent you a message on Facebook...
mailed-byfacebookmail.com

hide details 6:50 AM (10 hours ago) Reply

Nick sent you a message.

--------------------
(no subject)

your a fat loser.
You talk alot of smack about me considering i have sold to over 30 members on the cham forum in the last mont(probably more chams than you will sell in your life) and 90% are more than happy, i think its quite clear your a loser.
Go eat a cheese burger fuckin loser
--------------------

Old 01-07-2009, 09:19 AM   #172
KNOBTAIL
Unhappy The only way to get rid of NICK

As I pointed out in another thread would be to notify Kingsnake or whoever he is advertising with and let them know about these emails and threats. If enough people complain, he may get thrown off these advertising sites .

Old 01-07-2009, 04:47 PM   #173
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOBTAIL View Post
As I pointed out in another thread would be to notify Kingsnake or whoever he is advertising with and let them know about these emails and threats. If enough people complain, he may get thrown off these advertising sites .
Won't happen. Only people who did business with him through kingsnake can file a complaint against him. KS is not going to listen to other people who did not directly do business with him via an ad he placed on their site.

Old 01-11-2009, 01:34 PM   #174
sean0411
i tried warning kingsnake but it was deleted. i emailed them but my post may have been grounds for termination.

Old 04-01-2009, 05:26 PM   #175
Lizard Lady
Why don't you pay the kid you ripped off then?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!