Rainer Weishaupl shipping USPS - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-24-2005, 03:59 PM   #171
Jim O

Charlene,

That was a low blow. You could have deleted the name that he asked you not to share. Seems rather vindictive to me and totally uncalled for in my opinion.

Rainer,

Every response you make will bring this thread back to the top. Let it die a natual death. She won't respond if she has nothing to respond to.

Old 06-24-2005, 04:02 PM   #172
bluerosy
You know Charlene I am getting really tired of your BS. I know and everyone knows that you should not tell lies but we all still do. To deny that makes you a lier right there. So quit with the innocent trip.

Have you figured out what FOS stands for yet?

Old 06-24-2005, 04:17 PM   #173
chausies
you TOLD me to post the email here -

I said I had no INTENTION of posting that info - however, you TOLD ME TO. It was your email, so you were the ONLY person that had the right to make that request. If anyone else had asked me for the info, I would not have given it. But as everyone can see, you just asked me to post the email.... are you just playing games now? Because I am getting tired of it.

(I also had no INTENTION of posting in the thread about Dan, because there was no good cause too, until you brought my name into it.)

I NEVER slammed you for the price of the snake. If it was more than I was willing to pay, then I would not have paid it. You have been doing selective reading - I clearly stated on multiple occasions that the ONLY reason that I brought up the fact that I was not buying a discount snake was to establish that I had no reason to expect a snake be shipped USPS. But since I just posted that reply in the other thread, you know that, you read it recently (again.) If I bought a snake for $50 shipped then I may have had reason for suspicion, but since I paid "regular" price for the snake (your advertised price) and you never stated or in any way alluded to planning to ship USPS then I had no reason to expect you to send the snake that way. I did not ONCE complain about the price, again, I was simply establishing that I was not looking for the kind of trouble that I got. This is all stuff that can be read on this thread, pages ago.

I NEVER complained about the price (I simply pointed out that I did not go looking for a super special bargain and then complain when I got burned) and I NEVER complained about the snake himself. I did not then, and I am not complaining now. The snake was and is healthy and is doing well here. He is a litter stinker (he has musked me a few times, but that is to be expected with kings/milks) but I have not complained about him to anyone (here or otherwise.)

I also did not say that I no longer "did bad guy posts." I had not posted in any "bad guy posts" since this one, and this was the ONLY bad guy post I EVER started, but I said that I did not INTEND to post in any (and I did make a note, in parenthesis like this, that I hope that I never need to.) If needed, I will defend myself and if someone rips me off, or if the situation otherwise warrants it, then yes, I will post about them on the BOI . I don't take that step lightly though, it has to be a serious issue. Please post that email I sent you.

And it was not a few days for me to receive the money, you keep saying that but it doesn't make it true. It is not the reason that I posted on the BOI and again, you are using the smaller things to cover up the real and only true issue here - the shipping method. Since you told everyone that you were not going to do that again, everyone was going to let it drop. Unless someone else complained of you doing it again, it probably would never have been brought up again. Except, you brought it up on another thread and you attacked my character without basis in fact.

And everyone can read the DETAILS of the shipping method here - I did not JUST say an envelope and never say another word. I described the entire situation. The box, the deli cup inside, the envelope that the box loosely fit into. That can all be read on this thread from posts months ago.

And I KNOW what FOS stands for, that is why I asked what you are referring to. You know as well as I do that everything I said was the truth but I cannot figure out why you are just saying "lier". Are you know denying that you shipped the snake to me USPS? You are lying by saying that, just to try to cast doubt on what you did. That is rude and uncalled for and I have done nothing to you or anyone else. I did not ship someone a snake illegally, and I did not just jump on the BOI with it. I asked the opinions of others before deciding if it warranted it because I consider fairness and justice worth that effort.

Old 06-24-2005, 04:28 PM   #174
chausies
Jim O

sorry, I was not being vindictive, I just sent the email as Rainer requested. I just copied and pasted it (without re-reading it), it did not occur to me to edit it (I mean, Rainer knew what he sent me, why would he ask me to post it? And he could have asked me to edit if if he wanted me to.)

Obviously it is difficult to read intentions on a forum or in emails. But he is attacking my character without basis. I am no lier and I cannot stand them (just ask my husband how much a lie gets to me.) I would rather tell someone a difficult truth or say nothing at all... and for someone to come on here and randomly just call me a lier no matter what I say? That is just wierd and ridiculous. I don't post often on this forum either - so it makes it even more wierd and uncalled for (it's not like I have a 1000 posts that someone can pick at.) And I have never given anyone cause to think I was lying either (everyone makes mistakes, and when brought to my attention I will correct it, but a lie is intentional and inexcusable.) And this is happening on a thread that was NOT about me doing something wrong, so what motive would there be to lie anyway? Again, very wierd.

Again, sorry for not paying attention to the contents of the email when I posted it for Rainer. If I could edit it now, I would.

Old 06-24-2005, 04:31 PM   #175
Justin Mitcham
Quote:
Those who do know me know that I am an honest person, I do not exhaggerate, and I give people the benefit of the doubt (even when it is not in my best interest.)
If the statement above is true why did you post the thread about him shipping USPS in the 1st place, It seems to me if you would of given him the "benefit of the doubt" you would of talked to him before making a public spectacle of his shipping method.
Personally try resolving the issue privately, only as a last resort should we come here...
Shipping snakes via USPS is illegal, we all know that but on the other hand has anyone EVER got in trouble for doing so...not that I know of..I maybe wrong...that doesn't make it right ,but on the other hand it is a crime in which no-one is directly hurt etc nor is it really enforced...
Kinda like not paying the Taxes on that 500.00 clutch of corns etc.. , now that in essence is stealing ..technically, from the Gov and since the people make up the Gov..it is taking from the people..right!!!
So should we now have a thread on Taxes??? is someone going to get mad and forward that to the IRS??
Maybe instead of all this stone throwing we can try a new technique..POSITIVE REIFORCEMENT.. I know people, it does sound strange, but I have seen it work in dogs, cats..small children. A friendly email or phone call can usually settle disputes without causing a big scene here. I know at least half a dozen people who probably have corporal tunnel syndrome from these threads including me.Let's keep these "victimless crimes" ..victimless..

Old 06-24-2005, 05:03 PM   #176
chausies
because there was no doubt

he did ship me the snake USPS. He has never denied it, but I do still have the shipping envelope as proof. I also posted in the business section for advice before posting here, to be sure that I was justified in being upset. Several people advised me to post in the BOI about it because they believed that I was more than justified to be upset about it and that others should be made aware of the matter. If there was any doubt about what Rainer did, then it would not have been brought here at all.

And I did not know that Rainer was harboring resentment towards me still. I know that people get upset when they are exposed for things that others consider wrong, but I did not know that he was still sore about it and would start calling me names over it after all this time. What I was most hurt about when I got the snake USPS was the potential legal implications against myself (and I did state that on this forum), that is not a victimless crime if for some reason the USPS HAD found out he was shipping me a live snake through their service.

I had never received a snake shipped to me that way before, so I was shocked and again, I did not know if I was right to be upset about the legal issues and the packaging. I relied on advise here to determine that I should be upset about it. If people had said that this was not a BOI issue then I would never have posted it here and would never have mentioned Rainers name. Justin, I understand that if have a different position on that matter, but there was not one person who responded to me that this was not a BOI issue when I was discussing the situation in the business forum. I appreciate your input.

This also was the first time I had ever started a "bad guy" thread on the BOI (and hopefully the last, *knock on wood*) so I gave all of the details. When reading the BOI I see that people are constantly told to give all of the info. I was trying to do the right thing. If I had known that the details would draw attention away from the main issue then I would have kept it simpler (instead of trying to explain EVERYTHING right off the bat, lol.) This is not the first time I have seen this - over and over again, thread after thread, small details are picked at ("you said the snake was orange", when "it was really peach-salmon", small technical differences in interpretation) that cloud the main topic. It is odd why this happens, but if I had known then what I know now, I would have simply left it at the USPS shipping.

And Rainer - I did say that it was probably not 3 weeks for me to receive the money, but you say that I never appologized for that error. It was an error, as it was not an important detail to me at the time (I don't recall anyone else caring about that either since I did get the money.) I guess I had info overload (trying to get all of the info out there.) I will offer you a humble apology on that error (it was not intentional.) *offers hand in peace*

Old 06-24-2005, 05:50 PM   #177
Rebel Dragons
I still have a hard time seeing as why this thread was even dug up in the first place.

This seems a perfect time to say;

GROW UP PEOPLE!!!

If after 4 months you still have unresolved issues over this it's time to see a therapist.

Old 06-24-2005, 05:56 PM   #178
bluerosy
And Rainer - I did say that it was probably not 3 weeks for me to receive the money, but you say that I never appologized for that error. It was an error, as it was not an important detail to me at the time (I don't recall anyone else caring about that either since I did get the money.) I guess I had info overload (trying to get all of the info out there.) I will offer you a humble apology on that error (it was not intentional.) *offers hand in peace*

Those kinds of things are important when several people are jumping in at the same time. To many fronts to defend and what happens the whole truth does not come out.

This thread is from last Febuary. I want it to die.

I just want to get back to talking about snakes in snake forums. I have no further qualms with you Charlene. See you on the forums.

Old 06-24-2005, 06:01 PM   #179
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
If after 4 months you still have unresolved issues over this it's time to see a therapist.
Amen Mike.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!