Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2005, 09:09 PM   #171
pch101
Holy crap I cannot write. Let me try one more time.

Actually Joe, I was not chiding you. When I said "keep the target in sight", I meant don't be angry at Mike, Bill is the one you are mad at. I don't have a problem if someone makes a little joke to lighten things up once in a while. Sorry if you thought I was scolding you. Just trying to remind you that we are all on the same side (in regard to Mike) here.

Does that read any better?

Old 07-11-2005, 09:11 PM   #172
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
And depending on the state you live in, if he was unarmed they give you a nice needle in your arm for that, and when you wake up, you're dead.
Ahahahahahahaha! Thank You Jim. That was good......that was very good.

Old 07-11-2005, 09:12 PM   #173
Ophis
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch101
Actually Joe I was not chiding you. When I keep the target in sight I ment dont be angry at Mike, Bill is the one you are mad at. I don't have a problem if someone makes a little joke to lighten things up once in a while. Sorry if you thought I was scolding you. Just trying to remind you that we are all on the same side (in regard to Mike) here.

You may also consider I have been with this thread from its infancy and I was the only person that had the guts to be the first guy to say that "they look like the same snake to me", while crossing swords with 3 pages of very reputable people (including one moderator). I did not see you backing me up then, or later. If it were not for Ben I surely would have been crusified along with Lee. I guess my little one liner was just due to the stress. Anyway thanks for the reminder. I will try to do better.
Hey Slick. Maybe you didn't see me back you up then because I had not tuned into this channel as of the times of your postings. I did read your postings after they were posted however and give you mad props for being the first to say yep. thats the same snake. I think the most stand up guy in the whole sorted affair is Ben Seagal. He was the first one to call a spade a spade the way a spade should be called. Thats probably because he knows through experience that there is NO ROOM! in this hobby for dirty dealing scoundrels and Reptiflimflammers.

Old 07-11-2005, 09:20 PM   #174
pch101
Hey Joe how did you know my nickname is "Slick"?

Old 07-11-2005, 09:24 PM   #175
pch101
Joe,

Like I said I think Ben definitely sealed the deal. If it were not for him My word would have meant nothing to most everyone following the thread. He did one heck of a swell job calling that spade a spade.

Thank you Ben!

Old 07-11-2005, 09:25 PM   #176
Ophis
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch101
Hey Joe how did you know my nickname is "Slick"?
I don't know Jim. I guess because of your slick Wit.

Old 07-11-2005, 09:39 PM   #177
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis
I don't know Jim. I guess because of your slick Wit.
He's James. I'm Jim.

Old 07-11-2005, 09:40 PM   #178
Ophis
I'm done posting on this thread for a while because I have to let my blood pressure go down a bit (MAN this kind of crap just boils my blood!), but I leave you with an old tired corny saying my old Irish (off the boat with a brouge)mother used to always tell me.

OH what a TANGLED WEB WE WEAVE!......When FIRST we practice to DECIEVE!...

Take heed these words all of you self centered sociopathic Reptiflimflammers out there......lest your name be "MUD".

Old 07-11-2005, 09:45 PM   #179
pch101
I have one other question for Neil. Neil, How do you figure that snake is a different snake. You were left no room for doubt that that was not the same snake. Was that just because you dislike me, and you cannot be objective, or is it really that easy to fool you with a different picture angle?

Old 07-11-2005, 09:49 PM   #180
pch101
"I'm done posting on this thread for a while because I have to let my blood pressure go down a bit (MAN this kind of crap just boils my blood!), but I leave you with an old tired corny saying my old Irish (off the boat with a brouge)mother used to always tell me.

OH what a TANGLED WEB WE WEAVE!......When FIRST we practice to DECIEVE!...

Take heed these words all of you self centered sociopathic Reptiflimflammers out there......lest your name be "MUD". "

Agreed! (I think...)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!