Fauna, the BOI, and Favouritism... - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-10-2005, 12:38 AM   #171
pch101
"I still feel the same way as I did initially...I actually thought that some of you would maybe take a hard look at what has been done...guess I was totally wrong."

I think a lot of us have looked at how we handle things here. I think you raised some interesting points. However many of them were a bit vague. That being said, I think Wes, and John both addressed these points very well and better than I ever could.

"This seems to be a headhunting gallery now...unless, of course, you know somebody.... greg-all-alone"

You have to admit you kinda did lay your head down on the chopping block with some of what you said. I think if you did not have the reputation that you have people would have been very quick to chop it off. However, while it may seem like some may have been hard on you, there were many that were not in total agreement with you, but they did not chop either. I for one like you and I respect your opinion. I just think maybe the timing of this thread was just not too good, and that is partly why it was received the way it was. I do not think you are alone. You also have your share of yesgregers as well. Nothing wrong with that though...

Old 05-10-2005, 12:38 AM   #172
Karen Hulvey
Sorry you feel we should have bowed to you for thinking illegally shipping Snakes through the post office is just dandy. No, I was not the one that flamed you but I would. I would like to business in the future thank you very much.[/quote]
That's the thread he was referring to. What a dumba@@. Anyone who defends someone for shipping snakes USPS deserves to have his a$$ handed to him on a platter.

Old 05-10-2005, 12:51 AM   #173
Dennis Hultman
Wow!! A lot junk to catch-up on today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshaMc
Simply stating the obvious. I've learned that there is really very little to be learned here and what I read I take with a grain of salt, and the BOI is basically just a playground for many of the people that post. Its a shame because it could have been a useful tool.

As for me, it doesn't matter what is said about me, I neither benefit nor does it bother me. I'm a simple hobbyist I don't need the BOI blessings to help my business nor do I need the blessings of the member to boost my self esteem. I like so many others have decided to be done with the BOI. But since a couple of us were chuckling over this thread, I thought I'd post my 2 cents. Thats all !
Tosha, I didn't have a chance to say bye like everyone else, please send me your PayPal address. I would like to send you back your two cents.

Old 05-10-2005, 12:53 AM   #174
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlepimp
Nobody seems to want to say the name Chris Johnson,so I will.This guy kills me.He kisses ass on every sale to get his buyers to post here,

Andrew Sury
My first dealing with Chris had him emailing me on a two week old (answered) inquiry just to let me know the shipment came in and the animals I wanted were available. He didnt have what I wanted originally and it was mighty kind of him to keep me in mind when he did. He made me feel my business was valued by remembering me. I never felt his lips touch my ass once and he never begged me to post about the deal. I left him positive trader points for a deal he made enjoyable.

Quote:
I wonder if his new buyers look here first to see "it was a pleasure taking your money" over and over and over again.
Are you complaining that (in a sense) his new potential buyers should be sickened by his excellent track record? Are you insinuating that he is a "take the money and run" kind of business man? Or... "thanks for your business, I really didnt need it" kind of attitude? Please elaborate so I can stop guessing.

Quote:
than is a total prick to anyone he competes with.
DING DING DING! Ladies and Gentlemen may I have youre attention at center ring. In conjunction with HBO Boxing After Dark and the BOI we are please to bring you 17,000 pages of amateur nonsense.

Andy, youve been outclassed by all the competition with that one line of yours.

And to stay on topic....Chris is my favorite and he gets a free pass.

Old 05-10-2005, 01:00 AM   #175
Wilomn
Maybe andy is jealous because he can't keep his hard and Chris has a permenant hardon.

Po widdo andy
can't get it up
can't keep it up
and has to pimp chelonians for a living

Reckon if I was him I'd be lashing out too

Thank goodness I'm NOT anything like him

Old 05-10-2005, 01:06 AM   #176
WebSlave
Well I guess that clinches it! Yep definitely a conspiracy here of right wing leftist guerrilla ultra liberal communist money grubbing capitalist pig clique members! Yep, this clique DEFINITELY covers all the bases!

Hell, I would be assessing warning points right and left, but I'm laughing too hard! This one thread would make one hell of a TV sitcom episode.

I'll tell you, I think I need to make up a Hall of Fame forum to keep gems like this stored.

Old 05-10-2005, 01:15 AM   #177
pch101
"Well I guess that clinches it! Yep definitely a conspiracy here of right wing leftist guerrilla ultra liberal communist money grubbing capitalist pig clique members! Yep, this clique DEFINITELY covers all the bases!

Hell, I would be assessing warning points right and left, but I'm laughing too hard! This one thread would make one hell of a TV sitcom episode.

I'll tell you, I think I need to make up a Hall of Fame forum to keep gems like this stored."

Ya, it is so bad it's good. Glad you it has cheered you up

Old 05-10-2005, 01:38 AM   #178
critical bill
Pimp chelonians...lol.

For teaching my 11 year old daughter a new word to call the boys at school he wins the puffy nipple head award. Holy crap, I think I turned him into a Klingon. Hahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
Po widdo andy
can't get it up
can't keep it up
and has to pimp chelonians for a living
Attached Images
File Type: jpg andy.jpg (16.8 KB, 2 views)

Old 05-10-2005, 01:40 AM   #179
reptilebreeder
I like this post, so easy to address.
Quote:
I've gotten bad service from people who are revered on this board, I've gotten good service from people that have been crusified, I've gotten screwed out of good deals because someone screwed up once and someone else on the BOI couldn't let it go and at every turn this guy was made to look like a scamming creap, so I didn't do the deal and it turns out the guy was on the up and up after all.
BS

Quote:
Does the BOI work - IMO no, in fact it seems to be a joke amoung some of the "reputable breeders" nothing more than a punchline. Funny how you never see the big guys here huh.
BS

Quote:
I've been rasing snakes for 25 years,
quadruple BS
Quote:
In the real world, I have an excellent buyer and seller reputation and have very firm references and that's what counts.
Tosha McClintock
riiiiiight.
I was one of the people who felt everyone was being way to hard on Tasha, in that thread, because I felt that when she bought those BP's from whatsherface, that she did it when it was still the "give her (seller)the benefit of the doubt stage". This post however being so full of cr@p, like; having 25 years of specific experience, then asking novice questions (that's got to be embarrassing, that the BOI sleuths found those posts) and now all of a sudden, she's done tons of business with "respected" people here that sucked, and "bad guys" that didn't suck. Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Guess it makes her feel better knowing she is one of the "elite" who don't (or will no longer, so she says)use the BOI .......even though she's still reading the threads as of 10pm, and there are big breeders who do use this site (at different capacities), and even though she is not one of them. Whatever helps you sleep at night. To those who I posted that you were being to hard on the other thread, I stand corrected.

Old 05-10-2005, 02:11 AM   #180
WebSlave
Well I had thought this thread would be moved to the Feedback Forum, but obviously it is destined for HELL instead. I won't do it tonight, because tomorrow I want to go through a hand out some well deserved warning points before I do so. I'm not going to read through every post here, just hit the highlights that I can recall through skimming the thread. So yeah, I guess I'm going to get some bitching when I miss a few that should get warning points.

Tsk, tsk, it's that damned clique thinking coming out in me again, I guess.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!