Bad Guy tinmantribe5 - Shawn Lewis - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #171
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
Dean eat a sandwich or something!
Why Shawn when I have your reputation to snack on?

Quote:
Dean you are so funny!
If you thought my posts about your shipping practices were funny, you would have thought my last comment was hilarious.

Quote:
Truth hurts huh Dean?
What truth Shawn? I am lost.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #172
joseydiann
Lol there has been a few people agree Shawn..

Who or what are you going to call them?

Also really nice "childish" comment you posted on your own profile page..

And no I certainly will NOT "bite" you!

Old 07-01-2010, 10:04 PM   #173
joseydiann
Wish I know what "Bunk" was?

Cause I swear I sold you a healthy baby translucent bearded dragon!!

Old 07-01-2010, 10:04 PM   #174
Sissy's Midwest Morphs
*******FROM AMANDA ABOUT THE 3 BPS SHE JUST RECIEVED *****Now she wants to play she was against how i shipped them , she said nothing in the BOI nor with my trader rating , so apparently @ the time it was ok but now that she is upset she can say she did not llike this idea , Everyones Not Perfect ***
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydiann View Post
Thank you to Benjamin and Cortney Crowder for the lovely snakes. We received our 3 Ball Pythons today and we are very pleased. All three are very clean and healthy, have nice weight to them, and friendly.

Communication and shipping went great, no issues at all, and we would deal with them again in the future without hesitation!

Thanks again guys!

Amanda

Old 07-01-2010, 10:06 PM   #175
joseydiann
OMG again lol... You have already posted that, are you out of ideas?

I had no warning what so ever that you guys has planned to ship them 2nd day USPS I have posted emails to prove that so get over it..

You were the ones that just posted and said to get off the shipping thing that it was about his dead trans now didn't you?

Old 07-01-2010, 10:08 PM   #176
Sissy's Midwest Morphs
it proves on the BOI that shipping went great , This is ON THE BOI SO THIS IS THE FIRST POST OF THIS COMMENT EARLIER I POSTED THE TRADER RATING COMMENT .

Old 07-01-2010, 10:10 PM   #177
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy's Midwest Morphs View Post
*******FROM AMANDA ABOUT THE 3 BPS SHE JUST RECIEVED *****Now she wants to play she was against how i shipped them , she said nothing in the BOI nor with my trader rating , so apparently @ the time it was ok but now that she is upset she can say she did not llike this idea , Everyones Not Perfect ***
Ben, it has NOTHING to do with being perfect. If that were the case, we could say that about the dead dragon. What we are talking about is a problem run rampant in this hobby, also a Violation of the LAcey Act that protects animals.

What you are telling me is that if you have NO way of shipping, you will find any way you can regardless of what the law states or whatever policies you need to violate just to get it done.

THAT is the problem here. Basically you are telling everyone here its okay, unless you get caught. Can you tell me the difference by what you all did versus someone who decides to ship that one rattlesnake via a certified status through UPS or FedEx because they ship snakes? The answer is... There isnt one.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:12 PM   #178
tinmantribe5
Dean you are such a Turd !Wises back door Man!

Old 07-01-2010, 10:13 PM   #179
tinmantribe5
Amanda you are Boring me!

Old 07-01-2010, 10:13 PM   #180
tinmantribe5
Dean you need a Life maybe a women ?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!