BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2006, 02:01 AM   #171
csreptiles
reptilebreeder I’m not saying that, In that case I would have to resend a money order. Any no car dealer would loses a money order? I don’t know what happened to it! If Aaron lost it or if I sent it to the incorrect address. Alls I asked is that I be give the time frame in which I can assure my monies be completed refunded with out no issues.

In return alls I got was a bunch of attachs on my person. Which mean nonthing to me... Words have no effect on any thing I that I will do nor plan to do. Dragging my family into this is meaningless.

Old 01-04-2006, 02:14 AM   #172
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
reptilebreeder I’m not saying that, In that case I would have to resend a money order. Any no car dealer would loses a money order? I don’t know what happened to it! If Aaron lost it or if I sent it to the incorrect address. Alls I asked is that I be give the time frame in which I can assure my monies be completed refunded with out no issues..
A car dealership wouldn't lose a M.O., that's your answer? Use your imagination, and try to pretend for sake of the example, that they did. You would not wait. period. you would tell them to solve the problem of the lost check on their own, and that if it was fraudulently cashed at a later time, that that would be their problem. You would not wait AT LEAST two months to get the money which was rightfully your's. Period.

Old 01-04-2006, 02:25 AM   #173
Dennis Hultman
If for some reason you did send it to the wrong address and someone else cashed it, What would you do?

Old 01-04-2006, 02:25 AM   #174
csreptiles
reptilebreeder I agree 100% BUT your leaving the most important fact out. This is a two private parties issues, There's a big difference legally. Belive mean!

Old 01-04-2006, 02:55 AM   #175
csreptiles
It is addressed to aaron here's no well I can think of that it cold be address I did address all the money order correctly... To answer your questions, A few of these deals I made back the nhavent be complete yet also, So you see me on this forum posting everyones name and ect. Thigns happen Weather, Persoanl issues and or what ever. Never the less I have work with the poeple that I have purchased snakes from with no issue. A few have even kept them for me awaiting it to warm up, some resent back money. One I ahve not hear from, it been two month.. The fact of is that does that make that person a bad or ripping me off. I not sure and sence I have no facts ther no reason to go on bashing him/her about it. Aaron handled it the best way he know how, But as of date has not done nonthing in rushing the tiem frame for the cancellation period!

Old 01-04-2006, 02:57 AM   #176
csreptiles
It is addressed to Aaron here's no well I can think of that it cold be address I did address all the money order correctly... To answer your questions, A few of these deals I made back the haven’t be complete yet also, So you see me on this forum posting everyone’s name and ect. Things happen Weather, Personal issues and or what ever. Never the less I have work with the people that I have purchased snakes from with no issue. A few have even kept them for me awaiting it to warm up, some resent back money. One I have not hear from, it been two month.. The fact of is that does that make that person a bad or ripping me off. I not sure and sense I have no facts there no reason to go on bashing him/her about it. Aaron handled it the best way he know how, But as of date has not done nothing in rushing the time frame for the cancellation period!

Old 01-04-2006, 03:30 AM   #177
Otter_23
I am seriously getting a headache trying to make sense of your posts. It seems your posts are similiar to another that couldn't make sense I just can't remember right now who. After reading your posts I find it very possible you sent it to the wrong address. Just fix the problem, he has waited long enough.

Old 01-04-2006, 06:48 AM   #178
csreptiles
If so let see seriously getting a headache But still your replay and came back to this thread? Guess you had nonthing else to do!

Old 01-04-2006, 06:59 AM   #179
Biscuit71
Chucky.... your posts are like a car accident... we have to come back and look at the mess that spews forth from you. I have never in my life seen SO many lies posted to one Forum. It is amazing. You are so full of it I think you actually BELIEVE what you say in here.

PS. It's funny to me because again none of this has anything to do with the topic at hand. The MISSING MONEY ORDER and I do feel that I should not have to resend another one, With out waiting for the cancellation period to end.... this is what you said in a previous post... Actually, this statement itself has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. The topic at hand has to do with YOU not sending a SNAKE that was agreed upon in a TRADE. YOU decided to change the deal and send MONEY.. which you DIDN'T do...

Old 01-04-2006, 07:26 AM   #180
csreptiles
Ok the add read Buy or Trade... I sent money an for some reason now it lost. Flat out... I never at any point thought that I cold not change my mind. the only reason why he sent his sanke is that he thought he was going to get over on me... I'd have to check my database but the female is a 99 or so 1400+ gram 100% het for albino and is worth far more then this deal has to offer, Which is why I decided to send the money, To also include the fact that the person that lives where are reptiles are kept decided to pair this female up with a male albino of his own. Evern after this all I informed aaron that once this has all been solved I will still give him one of the offspring.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz