Bad Guy coldbloodedreptilelover ripped me off and is selling the snake i sent him!!!! - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2011, 04:46 AM   #171
pythonjim
Mark......as Im writing this, you are viewing. Do the right thing and own up to your wrong doings. Most of us are on this site for selling/trading/bartering and it works out pretty well. Take responsibility for your actions and part ways......with all of us, bro

Jim MacDonald aka broing your mind...pythonjim

Old 07-10-2011, 05:35 AM   #172
coldbloodedreptilelover
dylan

hello all snake will ship to dylan on monday for sure and its healthy i dont deal with sick snakes i just stated one of my gtp pythons got mouth rot and died thats all i said that died the humidity i had was not good as i never delt with gtps before dylan is a cool kid we talked alot and he will indeed be happy just like i promised him he said he didnt want a retic because they got to big but its going out to him u can bash me all u want but im not working now so i cant do reptiles anyways so wont be on here much the best to all including dylan never ment for things to get like this but im not the same guy that was supposly scamming others i dont do that ty mark.

Old 07-10-2011, 06:34 AM   #173
bsharrah
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldbloodedreptilelover View Post
hello all snake will ship to dylan on monday for sure and its healthy i dont deal with sick snakes i just stated one of my gtp pythons got mouth rot and died thats all i said that died the humidity i had was not good as i never delt with gtps before dylan is a cool kid we talked alot and he will indeed be happy just like i promised him he said he didnt want a retic because they got to big but its going out to him u can bash me all u want but im not working now so i cant do reptiles anyways so wont be on here much the best to all including dylan never ment for things to get like this but im not the same guy that was supposly scamming others i dont do that ty mark.
You lied about not receiving his snake then tried to sell it. So tell us again, what is it that you don't do?

The only thing you never meant to happen was him posting here and you getting busted.

Old 07-10-2011, 07:05 AM   #174
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldbloodedreptilelover View Post
Are you sending him his snake back? You are being a bit vague about it.

Old 07-10-2011, 09:03 AM   #175
dskater
I just got this message from him. I'm not sure what to say...

hey dylan whats ur mailing info again buddy sending u a albino tiger retic 100percent healthy bro i read the boi people are pretty confused because i never scammed anyone they must think im somebody different bro i will ship out monday morning what u requested but i never stole ur snake buddy i swear to that once u get the snake will u stop the add? im out the reptile world anyways cant afford shit right now let me know man soon so i can ship it out no need for anymore bullshit bro ty hope we can still be cool

Old 07-10-2011, 09:07 AM   #176
ShadowAceD
Dylan, make sure you are censoring vulgarities, even if you are quoting from someone else.

Either way ... it is ultimately up to you what you want to do, but at this point, I am not sure how much you have to lose in giving him your info again. He seems to be acting like he just happens to have an Albino Tiger Retic lying around and is going to send it to you because he is a nice guy. But ... we all know that is your animal, if he is actually going to send it is another matter all together.

Old 07-10-2011, 09:08 AM   #177
D-Reptile
We arnt on talking terms. but the address you shipped the retic is his girlfriends apartment where he 100% lives. Seeing how he has read and responded to this post..... he probably has dumped it quick. And that is the only snake he has. He isnt a hobbiest. He is just a reseller and doesnt have any other snake. Get the authorities involved and you definately have my statement. He doesnt know how to care for them properly and im pretty sure william has caused a uri.

Old 07-10-2011, 09:13 AM   #178
dskater
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Dylan, make sure you are censoring vulgarities, even if you are quoting from someone else.

Either way ... it is ultimately up to you what you want to do, but at this point, I am not sure how much you have to lose in giving him your info again. He seems to be acting like he just happens to have an Albino Tiger Retic lying around and is going to send it to you because he is a nice guy. But ... we all know that is your animal, if he is actually going to send it is another matter all together.
Sorry I didn't even know he said it. Do u guys think I should take that deal? I feel like I should get more than he stole from me. And I want him to admit that he stole my snake

Old 07-10-2011, 09:15 AM   #179
ShadowAceD
Dylan, you will not get more than he stole from you nor is it likely he will admit to it.

I would go ahead and set up a date to recieve the snake, but the realistic part of me says do not get your hopes too high.

If he fails to produce on his end, I would definitely get authorities involved because this has just gone way beyond reasonable at this point.

Old 07-10-2011, 09:17 AM   #180
D-Reptile
dylan....., pm me so I can give you my number

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!