AL Cortiz, BAD GUY - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-07-2008, 10:44 AM   #171
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Herpetoculture
Jim, I'll do things on my own tiem as I seem fit. Now tell me does this have anythig to do with this thread or are you just trying to make me look bad to protect Al?
I don't need to make you look bad. You do fine on your own.

I don't know Al from a hole in the wall and the only backside I concern myself with is my own. Now you have changed your words from "within a few days" to "on my own tiem [sic] as I seem [sic] fit". You're a pathetic liar and your word here holds no water.

Old 02-07-2008, 10:58 AM   #172
Gary O
Intense Herpetoculture

I just have a question. You say you will not get a shipment in becuase Al got so many and will "flood the market" Then you turn around and blame him for you not being able to pay off your debt.

Why not get the shipment you wanted anyways to pay off the debt? YOur dect was your fault. Not Al's you are bringing it up as much as the next guy. It looked to me as you were trying to say I tried to pay you guys off but Al messed it up no it is not my fault. No matter the cost it will cost you. You messed up and owe these animals or money. Why not just give the people money instead of animals?

Also do you have proof of what you are saying. I mean anything. Maybe a report from these so called people that Al called? Something. Or is it just word against word? Are you more upset that Al now is getting stuff in from the same guy or is it deeper then that.

I do know they have imported before this is why I ask. If it is just your guy is now selling to others too maybe you need to talk to "your guy" seems he thinks he can sell to others. Maybe he did not know that you wanted him all to yourself.

Old 02-07-2008, 10:59 AM   #173
ravensgait
Quote:
No, but I worked for over 10 months on allowing MY exporter the right to be allowed to ship animals with the airlines again. The airlines BANNED my exporter when he sent Ball pythons without CITES paperwork to Europe. It took months of work to allow them to accept shipmnts from my exporter from all the e-mails and telephone calls I made EVERYDAY. I worked on this for 5 plus hours EVERYDAY for months in the early morning. It was very difficult. For Al to call up the airlines and get all the info from my documents is the must screwed up thing someone can do. He stole info from me that took me thousands of dollars of telephone bills to acquire. Countless hours of time.

So no, I'm not the EXCLUSIVE importer, but I would have been if Al didn't get the info through illegal and deceiptive means.
Wow Justyn, you a known thief help an Exporter who broke the law shipping animals illegally and Cry about it when someone else gets the same kind of animals that you were getting. To top it off you state that you are now going to be unable to pay for your shipment or the air freight . Also you tell us that now you wont be able to repay those you stole from because of this.

Seems to me that you should have used the thousands of dollars you paid your phone company to pay back the money you stole and you could have used the time you spent on the phone and writing emails working and making money honestly.

Justyn time to stop whining and take care of those you ripped off.

Heck JimO his words don't seem to hold much air much less water..

Justyn you act like people owe you something when in fact it is the other way around. Time to get out of the reptile business as you seem to really suck at it..
Randy

Old 02-07-2008, 11:02 AM   #174
ravensgait
Quote/ I do know they have imported before this is why I ask. If it is just your guy is now selling to others too maybe you need to talk to "your guy" seems he thinks he can sell to others. Maybe he did not know that you wanted him all to yourself./Quote

Maybe the guy just wanted to do business with an honest importer... Randy

Old 02-07-2008, 11:39 AM   #175
nora
Quote:
Nora, shut up if you don't know the truth. Yes, they dealt with my exporter, BUT they didn't have the required info to make the shipment UNTIL AL LIED his way into getting my DETAILED info on where the package was from, who it was going to, etc. He even got the guys e-mail address of my BROKER! Why the heck did they need that?
where's the proof?

Quote:
Now yesterday Al brought in a shipment from my exporter using the info he STOLE from my shipment to make HIS shipment possible. Al's a class act. He won't even live up to his mistakes. I ruined EVERYTHING over these damn Atheris. I workd for almost a year to allow these animals out of the Congo again. Just as soon as I do and I finally have a decent shipment coming Al comes and STEALS my info using deceptive means. Not using FOIA requests, but calling up and acting like he is me or bullying the airlines to give them MY info. Something they are not supposed to do! In fact, it's illegal what Al did.
again, where's the proof. You word against his. If you cant provide the necessary "documentation" showing that al did this, then this is only speculation and holds no merit to your claims.

Quote:
Go ahead, kiss Al's A**, you'll find a mouthful.
No thanks. I already ate.

Quote:
I'm out over $10,000 over these animals.
Isnt karma wonderful?

Quote:
Because Al lied to gain info and bring in this shipment, the one I was supposed to have come next week, it's worthless. Now I won't even be able to pay costs, freight and broker fees alone that cost about $2,500.00. This was supposed to be the last chance for me to take care of my remaining debts with animal OWED to me from the exporter. So this affected me in more then one ways.
So how about that proof?

Quote:
If Al simply was in contact with my exporter or made a FOIA request that is one thing, but he called the airline to gain my info using false information. That is f'ed up.
I think I need to reitterate the whole where's the proof thing. This is all speculation until you can provide proof of your allegations. You, Justyn have a proven track record of your "business ethics". You should be the last person to be complaining about being ripped off...

Old 02-07-2008, 11:45 AM   #176
nora
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Quote/ I do know they have imported before this is why I ask. If it is just your guy is now selling to others too maybe you need to talk to "your guy" seems he thinks he can sell to others. Maybe he did not know that you wanted him all to yourself./Quote

I dont blame him.. i'd want to do thing legally too and not get involved with a known scammer that rips his own customer's off...

Justyn needs to stop using Al for a scapegoat because, A.) he cant own up to his own problems and B.) needs someone else to point a finger at to take the heat off himself.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:46 AM   #177
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Jim, I'll do things on my own tiem as I seem fit. Now tell me does this have anythig to do with this thread or are you just trying to make me look bad to protect Al?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Justyn,

Quote:
I'll prove I ahd the animals, how about that? I have airway bills, health certificates, everything to show I got the animals when I said I did. I'll post them withn a few days, they are in my files.
You posted this on 1/17/2008. More than "a few days" has past. More like three weeks. Another set of lies?

Every time you post a complaint about being cheated out of something, we are all reminded that you did the same, and continue to lie about it.

Let me see if I understand correctly-

You're stating your thread has nothing to do with this thread?
You are the one stating that the reason you can't make amends to those that you took funds from nine months ago and delivered nothing, is because Al is bringing in a shipment now. That Al's shipment would be to much competition so your not even going to pay for the freight and broker fees on your shipment out of fear you will not make a profit.

It would appear to me that you opened the door for it to be part of this thread.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:50 AM   #178
Intense Herpetoculture
I shipped animals illegally? News to me, care to inform me.

Quote:
Wow Justyn, you a known thief help an Exporter who broke the law shipping animals illegally and Cry about it when someone else gets the same kind of animals that you were getting.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:51 AM   #179
Intense Herpetoculture
Nora, is your life so petty you have to post on something you have no knowledge of? I have worked hard to pay off my debts to people. Not once did I run and try to hide.

You will see Al's true colors. He lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nora
I dont blame him.. i'd want to do thing legally too and not get involved with a known scammer that rips his own customer's off...

Justyn needs to stop using Al for a scapegoat because, A.) he cant own up to his own problems and B.) needs someone else to point a finger at to take the heat off himself.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:55 AM   #180
Intense Herpetoculture
You mean an honest import who doesn't even import? A guy who gets animals in, makes up a story about buying them from China direct and it turns out they came from someone else in the states? A guy who "imports" from Tanzania when all he does it gets his partner to go to Strictly Reptiles and pick out some animals. All of a sudden "Tanzania landed" and Al has a bunch of animals he "imported". Give me a break, Al's a joke.

Quote:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!