Wise's rights? - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 06-12-2010, 04:51 PM   #171
repsrul
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Unbelievable........... Heck, I have not seen the chat logs nor any excerpts from it, and I have absolutely NO interest in reading page after page of lies anyway. Who in their right mind really gives a rip about what that girl has to say now?

And people are getting UPSET over this? So what, some people think that THEIR name might have been mentioned and they want to have something else to get upset over? As for the claim that they would like to use if for a claim of libel, get real please. That was a PRIVATE conversation and libel only applies to PUBLIC release of damaging statements. You can't sue someone for libel in a private phone call, and you certainly can't do that for someone posting text in a private conversation via chat. All this is is just a blatant case of simple CURIOSITY about what Christina Wise said. And over that people want to terminate the efforts to prosecute the Wises and lock themselves away in their safe little cocoons at home because they cannot satisfy their curiosity. Well boo, frickin' hoo.... Yeah, let's all turn something that was making people proud to be part of this community into something else that will leave us all embarrassed and stupid looking about.

The Wises allowed us to beat ourselves. Yay team.....

It's no damned wonder this industry is in trouble. You can't get three people to agree to anything and most will get all butt hurt over the most insignificant of perceived slights and then take their ball and bat and go home.
Very well put as usual. Who really cares what was said in the private chat. We all no it was nothing but more lies. Has any truth come out of that girls mouth...um off the tips of her fingers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
Dave and Myself has a whole lotta time invested in this... and folks cant even take 20 mins to fill out an online report.

You guys have invested a ton of time into this mess. For what it is worth I am very impressed with all of the effort you both have been putting in. I have read all 210 pages of the "Bad Guy" thread and my jaw was on the floor. You guys did an awesome job with compiling all of that information and for that I give you

Old 06-12-2010, 05:44 PM   #172
Southern Wolf
thanks Jason

Old 06-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #173
Dawn Zimmerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by repsrul View Post
You guys have invested a ton of time into this mess. For what it is worth I am very impressed with all of the effort you both have been putting in. I have read all 210 pages of the "Bad Guy" thread and my jaw was on the floor. You guys did an awesome job with compiling all of that information and for that I give you

You guys really have done an awesome job!

Old 06-12-2010, 11:53 PM   #174
cat snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Zimmerman View Post

Old 06-13-2010, 07:17 AM   #175
crissabella
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Zimmerman View Post
Kevin and Dave,the time and effort you have invested in this has been incredible, and most of us know it has taken a lot out of you guys, not only physically, but probably emotionally as well. Both of you have done just an incredible job with this, and all i can say is THANK YOU

Old 06-13-2010, 12:36 PM   #176
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by crissabella View Post
Kevin and Dave,the time and effort you have invested in this has been incredible, and most of us know it has taken a lot out of you guys, not only physically, but probably emotionally as well. Both of you have done just an incredible job with this, and all i can say is THANK YOU
DOUBLE DITTO!!

Old 06-13-2010, 04:52 PM   #177
ASA888
I'm a bystander watching this tragedy unfold. My opinions I'll keep to myself on the scam and the parties involved. My suggestion is that instead of the chat system used now, Fauna should create an IRC channel on whichever network they prefer. No server issues as the site doesn't need to make their own. Proper IRC clients have a logging option so nothing is "lost". Fauna can also provide a JAVA link on the site for those that cannot or will not install a client. That alone would have eliminated all of this bickering about screenshots and failure to share with the other parties involved. Just my 2cents.

Old 06-13-2010, 06:21 PM   #178
Iraqvet
Well...I thought I would chime in on a few things...First,I do believe the names of people who the Wise's are talking about should be witheld from everyone except those mentioned..I mean the innocent people could have their name drug through the mudd if brought out publicly..Somtimes people dont read all the writing and could associate the name to someone who is bad,that could really be a good guy....But...All the other info,lies or not,should be put into the open...People cant build cases on secrets...So it should be posted..I would also like to point out somthing..I do not think Dean did anything wrong...If people said he made bids just to get the prices higher, they just aint thinking..How could anyone gaurantee that someone would absolutely bid higher then their "fake" bid??...He could have lost alot of $$$ doin that..I do not think he is guilty of doing that...I also dissagree with people saying we are fighting cause of the Wise's..While we kinda are,I think it also has to do with certain people showing their true colors now..I wont mention names,but there are some people on here I look at alot differently now...

Old 06-13-2010, 06:28 PM   #179
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
..Somtimes people dont read all the writing and could associate the name to someone who is bad,that could really be a good guy
Yeah, that happens with some frequency on the BOI, if you read all the way through you can see the thread was a bogus complaint, but if you just read bad guy titles, you don't get the whole picture.

Old 06-13-2010, 06:30 PM   #180
shlages
I haven't been on here in awhile.I checked in the other day & 1st found this discussion & quickly went & found the BOI on the Wise's.This is utterly disgusting what they have done.
DAND & ALL THAT HAVE GONE ABOVE & BEYOND---Thank you ALL for doing just that,going absolutely out of your way to help & try to make it easier on everyone else.I am extremely proud to be on the same forum with such TRUE stand up people!
Dean--- Don't worry about the ramblings of these 2 dispicable people( the Wise's)
One thing that I would like to say is irregardless if the chat was private or not,did it not 100% involve the BOI thread? Even with it being a surprise thing,does that not make the BOI a mute point?I don't like someone saying that "they will overlook everything & if it's valid post it".The point of the BOI(correct me if I'm wrong) is for the community as a whole to see/read all evidence or claims by the offended & accused.And come to our own decisions.
That being said if people involved in the chat were not willing to share said information on the topic then why even entertain listening to her?What or who made the 2 of you the "judges" of what should or shouldn't be released?I'm not trying to start this up or attack anybody,just wondering what makes some people feel that because they say so ,we all should just believe them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!